339 W. 2nd Ave., Escondido, CA 92025 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

35 Reviews for Bridals by Susanti

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2018

Tried on dresses at a chain store and had a good experience. However, I felt like just a girl wearing a wedding dress. I also was one of too many clients. Went into Bridals by Susanti and I felt like ME as a bride! The quality of the dresses made me feel so beautiful. The fiance, now husband (woohoo!) loved that the prices were so reasonable. I had narrowed it down to two dresses that were incredibly stunning. I actually cried over the runner-up because it was just so spectacular, but knew "the one" was the right one when I just didn't want to get out of it. Even after the wedding was done and I hadn't taken to get dry-cleaned yet, I sat wearing my dress while watching tv with my husband and kitty one night. The saleswoman who helped me make the final decision was so gracious, patient, and listened. Hannah handled all my alterations, pick-up, and everything in between. I felt like an old friend each time I visited the store. I also purchased my veil and jewelry there as well as had them handle my dry-cleaning and preservation. I am so grateful to have such a customer-loving business as part of my wedding story. My only advice for brides is to think hard if you are between sizes. Yes, you will lose weight before the best day ever, but will it be enough? After losing almost 10 pounds and the stress before the day and not eating as much just out of being busy, I seriously bloated like no other the day of the wedding (so did my groom) and I ended up being pretty uncomfortable. I truly wish I would have ordered the bigger size and we could have just tied it tighter with the bow. However, I don't blame the store for that at all, who would have thought all my efforts of getting healthy would backfire on that day. I had a blast regardless, and thanks to my sister unzipping my dress and tying the bow over my skin, I was able to finish the last hour of dancing much more relaxed! Thank you so much Bridals by Susanti!!!! You truly made everything just so wonderful and special!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/16/2016

I found my dress here! The lady that helped me was so helpful and really listened to what I wanted. She pulled dressed that were within the style I was looking for and within that bunch was my dress!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Mariah · Married on 06/11/2016

Ask for Hannah! She is amazing, honest, & will make you look great! My dress fit perfectly as soon as it came in my size but from the get-go I trusted Hannah because she will be honest & I'd rather have someone be honest & tell me yes or no to a dress right away instead of faking it. I didn't run into any problems with her. She was very very good at picking a handful of dresses to choose from & narrowing it down very quickly to one.
    If you want someone who is going to be on top of you to get your fittings done, I don't know if this would be the place for you..? The only reason I say that is I missed my second fitting appointment but they never called to confirm or to tell me I missed my appointment. This leads me to think that Bridals by Susanti lets it be in your hands. However, maybe if your dress needs a lot of alterations they would be more driven to call.

Sent on 07/14/2016