4142 Adams Avenue, Ste 103-205, San Diego, CA 92116 Map · Phone number

About Breathtaking Bridal Bouquets

Breathtaking Bridal Bouquets is a San Diego wedding florist offering unique bouquets, centerpieces, and arrangements designed to complement your style. Customized to work with your resources...from intimate settings to grand gatherings...we are as passionate about making your event as special as you are.

We are happy to help you with all of your special occasions, corporate events, and wedding flowers in San Diego. With your style and colors in mind, we custom design bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, ceremony flowers, reception flowers, centerpieces, and more...

We help our clients to create the event of their dreams. We serve San Diego, La Jolla, Del Mar, Rancho Santa Fe, and surrounding areas.

Follow Breathtaking Bridal Bouquets on

rehanaandmarkweddingprint 383
rehanaandmarkweddingprint 515
rehanaandmarkweddingprint 810
Breathtaking Bridal Bouquets
brides bouquet lav blush ivory succulents
Breathtaking Bridal Bouquets
maid of honor bouquet lav blush ivory
Breathtaking Bridal Bouquets
bridal party bouquets lavender blush ivory
Breathtaking Bridal Bouquets
briana david boutonniere close up
flower girls
briana david pronounced
Breathtaking Bridal Bouquets
briana david belly barr in mason jar
Breathtaking Bridal Bouquets
briana david centerpiece lavender blush succulent
briana david cake and toss lavender blush ivor
zaldanabride bridesmaids
zaldana134

32 Reviews for Breathtaking Bridal Bouquets

Alejandra · Getting married on 10/26/2019

She ensured we had the greatest experience and support! We felt our wedding was just as important to her as it was to us! We would love to use her services again!

• tlosojo

Tiffanie · Married on 08/20/2017

JanMarie really went above and beyond with my wedding flowers. We chatted over the phone and met in person prior to my wedding day. She asked lots of questions and even followed my wedding Pinterest board to make sure she understood my vision. When the big day arrived I was blown away. She not only nailed my wants she took it to the next level. The flowers were nothing short of breathtaking. She lived up t her name. I had a late morning wedding and JanMarie delivered the flowers around 9am. At 6pm when my husband and I took sunset pictures our photographer commented that she'd never seen a bouquet look so good after that long. I left for my honeymoon 3 days later and the bouquet was still pristine. I cannot give JanMarie enough praise. I am beyond pleased with her work. I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding florist or florist for any occasion really. She loves what she does and is amazing at it!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Breathtaking Bridal Bouquets's reply:

Tiffanie & Lane, thank you for so much! It was a pleasure working with you on your special day.. :) JanMarie

Denise · Married on 10/15/2016

Jan Marie and Breathtaking Bridal Bouquets are exactly that...BREATHTAKING! As the mother of the bride trying to help my daughter plan her wedding from cross-country, I knew it was going to be quite the task. From the moment I met Jan Marie, I knew that we were in the best hands possible. She pays very special attention to every little detail to make sure that her creation of flowers will fit perfectly with the wedding style, colors and theme. She created vibrant orange and white bouquets to compliment the bridesmaid's teal dresses and it was even more beautiful for my daughter's Fall wedding than I could have imagined. From the most gorgeous bridal/bridesmaids bouquets to the simple but elegant flower halo and everything in between to include boutonnieres for all the men, rose petals for the tables and the wedding arch with sheer drapery for the ceremony. Jan did it all and tied everything together with gorgeous beach and coastal style. When she popped in to the hotel room to drop off the bouquets she brought a level of energy and excitement through the door that every bridesmaid commented on. And she patiently waited to break down her arch after the ceremony until the photographer took pictures of the newly married couple standing in front of it...it was too pretty to miss getting a picture of :) I can't thank Jan Marie and Breathtaking Bridal Bouquets enough for doing such a fabulous and professional job on what I consider to be one of the most vital pieces of the wedding. If you are looking for someone with positive energy who LOVES their job....look no further! BBB is your place to go!!

Breathtaking Bridal Bouquets FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,995.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• Holly Ireland Photography
    Holly Ireland Photography Wedding Photographers

Love Breathtaking Bridal Bouquets. Every wedding we have worked with them makes our photos look that much more special! We highly recommend them!

• D'ANGELO COUTURE BRIDAL STORE
    D'ANGELO COUTURE BRIDAL STORE Wedding Dresses

Lovely people to work with and very good follow up

• BellaDiva Photography
    BellaDiva Photography Wedding Photographers

Breathtaking Bridal Bouquets designed the most stunning bouquets and flower arrangements for a recent wedding that I photographed. The photographs of the bride and the bridesmaids were definitely more gorgeous due to the flowers ! Excellent job !

• 4142 Adams Avenue, Ste 103-205 San Diego, 92116 See on map