San Antonio, TX 78239 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Brava Events

Brava Events was founded by Co-Owners Natalie and Courtney. Our passion for events led us to open a business focused on providing TRUE event management for our clients. Whether it be a proposal, wedding, social, corporate, or teen event, our goal is to make sure every last detail, seen and unseen, is taken care of. Planning an event is a huge undertaking, and Brava Events offers a smart and confident approach to your special day. You will be able to sit back and enjoy that day with your friends, family, and colleagues without worrying. Our clients have access to amazing business referrals and in-depth meetings with our team that will leave you feeling confident that your event will go off without a hitch. We look forward to providing you with services that keep the planning fun and stress-free!

• Couture Conceptz

1 User photo

• Sophie

Sophie Anne Tosdevin · Married on 10/05/2019

A dream team!

How can I even put into words how amazing and wonderful Brava Events is? We had the “Finale Package” and it was the perfect package for my husband and I. I would say that I was extremely detail oriented when it came to our wedding and we planned it for two years! I needed someone to help take over and make the day enjoyable & stress free.

I cannot thank Natalie and her assistants (Ashley & Serena) for making our wedding day the best day of our lives. From venue walkthroughs, meetings, many phone calls and texts, the rehearsal, and then finally the wedding day, our planning process was perfect.

Natalie was our go-to gal for anything we needed during the last month and I knew we were in great hands. The day of they tackled not only the timeline but any little details that came up along the way. If things went wrong, we had no clue!! They set up my boxes of decor, pinned on boutineers, hung signs (after my plan of hanging didn’t work too), lit candles, assisted with vendors, got me down the aisle, fluffed & pinned by dress, and sooooo much more!!!! It was a perfect dream day and I cannot thank the Brava girls for helping with that.

We absolutely cannot wait until we have an anniversary part just so we can hire Brava Events again. We love y’all!!!💓

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Robledo · Married on 09/21/2019

Brava Events- Wedding Day Coordinator experience

My husband and I got married this year on September 21st, 2019. During the planning process we were questioning if we should hire a coordinator for our wedding day, and let me tell you! Hiring Brava events was the best choice we made in our planning process. We had the pleasure of working with Natalie and she is just amazing at what she does. I was an out of town bride with many questions that she was always willing to answer and help me with. I had a vision about how my wedding day would flow and Natalie delivered just that! If you are thinking about hiring Brava events don’t “think” just DO IT! You will not be disappointed by their services! Natalie thank you again for making our day so special and stress free, you hold a special place in our hearts!

-Love the Robledo’s!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Sandra Zuniga · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing !!!

Natalie and Ashley were simply amazing! Our wedding day was great and stress free, Natalie took care of everything so that we didn’t have to worry about a thing. We will definitely recommend Brava again and again. Thank you for making our day truly spectacular 😊

Sent on 10/24/2019

Award

Brava Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4900.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Christian Ellis Images Wedding Videographers

Natalie and Courtney are experienced, polished, and poised. We have worked alongside them and have been amazed at how they were able to keep the bride's timeline in order. They both work well with vendors, which is HUGE; wedding planners that are cool under pressure is somewhat rare. I love working with this team and we enjoy seeing them on the bride's special day :)

• One Sound Productions Wedding DJs

Courtney and Natalie are awesome at what they do! Throughout the years, we have worked with numerous coordinators and event planners and we can honestly say that Brava Events is one of the best there is. Their attention to detail and dedication to their clients ensures that their events run smoothly. They are prompt in getting the information needed to us and the other wedding professionals that they work with to make sure everyone is prepared and on the same page the day of the event. If you are planning on getting married or planning any other event, we strongly suggest you hire an event planner or coordinator to help relieve that stress, and we highly recommend Brava Events!

• San Antonio, 78239 See on map
    210-315-1469 (Other Phone Number)
    Sunday-Saturday: 9am-9pm
    Location of (Brava Events)