Brava Events

San Antonio, TX View map

$2,800 Package Price

Brava Events is a wedding planning company based in San Antonio, Texas. Following their passion for hosting, Owner Natalie founded the business to share their talents with soon-to-be newlyweds. Accompanied by their assistants Ashley & Serena, this team is dedicated to turning your vision into a reality, down to the last detail.

Whether you need assistance with your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, or any other aspect of your wedding journey, Brava Events will be there to help. These event planners have experience organizing a variety of ceremonies such as cultural, destination, religious, civil, eco-friendly, and more. Their team can provide a wide range of services, including budget analysis, event design, and timeline and to-do list management. Day-of coordination is also available to arrange your celebration’s vendors so that you can enjoy your event to its fullest. You can choose between partial and full planning options for support at any stage of the process.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,600

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,900

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Ashley
    Ashley Married on 12/11/2021

Outstanding service!

Natalie and her team were outstanding. I cannot imagine the day without them. Every detail was taken care of so I could be fully immersed in our special day. Natalie even snapped some photos throughout the day and sent them to me the day after so I didn’t have to wait for the photos from the photographer. Details were taken care of such as table decorations, emergency steamer, setting up the cake/dessert table, and keeping the boys in line. She was so thoughtful and consistent. Please do not pass them up. Worth every penny!
  • Sydnee
    Sydnee Married on 07/24/2021

Highly Recommend!

I loved working with Ashley. She was proactive and professional in her communication. She thought of details and had recommendations for problem-solving that I wouldn’t have thought of. She calmed me on the day-of and left a great impression with our vendors and guests!
  • Sophie
    Sophie A. Married on 10/05/2019

A dream team!

How can I even put into words how amazing and wonderful Brava Events is? We had the “Finale Package” and it was the perfect package for my husband and I. I would say that I was extremely detail oriented when it came to our wedding and we planned it for two years! I needed someone to help take over and make the day enjoyable & stress free.

I cannot thank Natalie and her assistants (Ashley & Serena) for making our wedding day the best day of our lives. From venue walkthroughs, meetings, many phone calls and texts, the rehearsal, and then finally the wedding day, our planning process was perfect.

Natalie was our go-to gal for anything we needed during the last month and I knew we were in great hands. The day of they tackled not only the timeline but any little details that came up along the way. If things went wrong, we had no clue!! They set up my boxes of decor, pinned on boutineers, hung signs (after my plan of hanging didn’t work too), lit candles, assisted with vendors, got me down the aisle, fluffed & pinned by dress, and sooooo much more!!!! It was a perfect dream day and I cannot thank the Brava girls for helping with that.

We absolutely cannot wait until we have an anniversary part just so we can hire Brava Events again. We love y’all!!!💓

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Yvonne & Lester
    23 photos · 12/03/2017

Christian Ellis Images Christian Ellis Images Wedding Photographers

Natalie and Courtney are experienced, polished, and poised. We have worked alongside them and have been amazed at how they were able to keep the bride's timeline in order. They both work well with vendors, which is HUGE; wedding planners that are cool under pressure is somewhat rare. I love working with this team and we enjoy seeing them on the bride's special day :)

One Sound Productions One Sound Productions Wedding DJs

Courtney and Natalie are awesome at what they do! Throughout the years, we have worked with numerous coordinators and event planners and we can honestly say that Brava Events is one of the best there is. Their attention to detail and dedication to their clients ensures that their events run smoothly. They are prompt in getting the information needed to us and the other wedding professionals that they work with to make sure everyone is prepared and on the same page the day of the event. If you are planning on getting married or planning any other event, we strongly suggest you hire an event planner or coordinator to help relieve that stress, and we highly recommend Brava Events!

San Antonio, Texas San Antonio, TX, 78239
210-315-1469

Sunday-Saturday: 9am-9pm
Location of (Brava Events)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding