7063 Autumn Park, San Antonio, TX 78249 Map · Phone number

About Aria Productions

Meet the owner:

Sonia Freeman, Aria Productions

Photographer/Cinematographer

I'm the type of person who never gets bored. With so much to do on my bucket list, my husband and son at my side, and a camera in my hand I am always exploring the world around me. I love food, photography, films, traveling and wine.

After working in corporate media for over ten years I decided to start my own photography and video production business. This is the best decision I ever made for myself and my family. Inspired by my family and friends, I am so happy to be working in wedding photography and videography, pregnancy and newborn portrait photography and now offering corporate and real estate videography.

To learn more about our latest projects visit our YouTube channel and follow us on Instagramand Facebook.

Follow Aria Productions on

• Heidi Rae Photography
  • George Street Photo & Video
  • Resendez Studios
Wedding Day Portraits at Remi's Ridge, Walters Wedding Estates in Spring Branch, Texas.
f08f58c70fd39e9f 1518981807 d342ad39cda16cf4 1518981806 e96ddc4dd60b6980 151898
Aria Productions Kendall Plantation Wedding Portraits
Aria Productions, Villa at Cielo Vista Wedding.
Aria Productions, Villa at Cielo Vista Wedding.
Dominion Country Club Wedding Portraits
Dominion Country Club Wedding Portraits
Aria Productions, Lost Maples engagement portraits.
Aria Productions, Lost Maples engagement portraits.
Aria Productions, Westin Riverwalk Bridal Portraits.
Aria Productions, Westin Riverwalk Bridal Portraits.
Aria Productions, Rancho La Pergola Destination Wedding Portraits.
Aria Productions, Rancho La Pergola Destination Wedding Portraits.
Aria Productions, Engagement Portraits at The Pearl San Antonio, Texas.
Aria Productions, Engagement Portraits at The Pearl San Antonio, Texas.
Aria Productions, Boerne engagement session, fall colors.
Aria Productions, Boerne engagement session, fall colors.
Aria Productions, Engagement Ring Styling.
Aria Productions, Engagement Ring Styling.
Aria Productions, Wedding Day details.
Aria Productions, Wedding Day details.
Aria Productions, reception details, Wedding cake by Sassy Sweets by Morgan.
Aria Productions, reception details, Wedding cake by Sassy Sweets by Morgan.
Aria Productions, Wedding Party Portraits at The Milestone, Boerne.
Aria Productions, Wedding Party Portraits at The Milestone, Boerne.
Aria Productions, elegant engagement portrait photographed at Cibolo Nature Center, Boerne, Texas.
Aria Productions, Wedding Party Portraits at The Milestone, New Braunfels, Texas.
Evening portraits by Aria Productions at Los Encinos in San Antonio, Texas.
Evening portraits by Aria Productions at Los Encinos in San Antonio, Texas.
f08f58c70fd39e9f 1518981807 d342ad39cda16cf4 1518981806 e96ddc4dd60b6980 151898

Photos 17 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

7 Reviews for Aria Productions

1 User photo

Aria Productions 1

Karina · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Photographer EVER!!

We hired Sonia through WeddingWire and she is absolutely the BEST!! When we took our engagement photos, it was super hot outside and both my then fiancé and I were burning up and sweating (not cute for photos). But Sonia did her magic work and all the photos came out great! Our wedding photos turned out amazing as well!! We can't wait to see how our wedding book turns out! Thank you, Sonia, for capturing the best and amazing moments for us to remember for the rest of our lives!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Aria Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Karina! I so enjoyed working with you two! I hope you will cherish your photos for a lifetime!
  • Candace

Candace · Married on 09/10/2017

Of course, like everyone else, the photographer and videographer for our wedding was at the top of our list of importance. Sonia at Aria Productions not only delivered, but exceeded our expectations. From the first meeting, we felt comfortable with everything from the services that would be provided to the cost. Throughout the entire process, she showed nothing but professionalism and efficiency. Our engagement photos were gorgeous and the session was easy and fun. Fast forward to wedding day- she was on time- and her and her husband were just sensitive to our needs- after the ceremony, our 4 year old son was saying he was hungry and they went and got him appetizers without us asking- WHO DOES THAT!! Overall, our experience with Sonia was nothing short of amazing. I thank her for capturing those beautiful moments that we can look at forever and reminisce over how beautiful our day was. Thank you Sonia and Aria Productions!

Aria Productions 2
    Sent on 10/29/2017

laura · Married on 07/15/2016

If there was a title-weight for photography, Sonia would definitely have it!!! Aria Productions is the perfect photography for your event. After receiving numerous emails from vendors with the SA Wedding Extravaganza, I came across an email for Aria Photography and there was something about the advertisement that drew me to give Sonia Freeman a call and schedule a consultation. After meeting with Sonia and providing her with what we wanted for our engagement session, bridal, and wedding photos, she was able to grasp our vision for creativity, originality, and style! Words cannot express how absolutely pleased we are with all of our photos. God bless her for bearing the heat through my bridal portrait session and our summer evening wedding. Every idea and detail was captured in the lens and I will forever be grateful to her. She's got heart and compassion in her work! Thank you Sonia and Mike for all you've done. We look forward to working with you again, maybe do a holiday card, and certainly for family pictures!
    Love,
    Geraldo and Laura Salas

Sent on 08/07/2016

Aria Productions's reply:

Laura and Geraldo thank you so much for allowing me to be your photographer! Working with clients like you is exactly why I started my business! I look forward to working with you again as your family grows! - Sonia Freeman

Aria Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    Toning
    Negatives
    Prints
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Toning
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas

10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Aria Productions 2
    Summer Wedding Special

$300 Session Credit for Select Wedding Dates July 1, 2019 - September 20, 2019

Book your Summer Wedding day of coverage only and get $300 credit toward any additional service:

• Bridal Session
    • Engagement Session
    • Boudoir Session
    • Post-Wedding Session

*4 hour minimum Day of Wedding Coverage. Hourly event coverage is $250/hour. Offer not valid for Full Service Wedding Photography or Video Packages.

Full service packages are a great value, email sonia@ariaphotovideo.com or call 210-378-9517 for more details.

• 7063 Autumn Park San Antonio, 78249 See on map