West University Drive, Flagstaff, AZ 86001 Map · Phone number

About Booty Parlor Parties by Stephie

I'm an independent Bootician with Booty Parlor, and I can't wait to throw your next Booty Parlor Party! Whether you are looking for a fun idea for your bachelorette party or just a girls-night-in, I have all the things you will need to have an amazing night with your friends! I have tons of seductive beauty and romance products, sexy lingerie, designer bedroom toys, and frisky accessories for you to sample and touch! I am exclusive to Northern and Central Arizona, including Flagstaff (NAU), Sedona, Prescott, and the Phoenix-metro area. I am also available to host online parties, which are more discreet but just as much fun, and allows you to shop from the privacy of your own bedroom!

If you book your party with me, I'll give you and your friends a fun, frisky, hands-on tour of Booty Parlor's sexiest bedroom accessories, body treats and toys. Not only is booking a party with me absolutely FREE, but hostesses earn 10% of your entire party sales in Hostess Dollars, as well as becoming eligible for half-priced items and free shipping! All you need to do is invite your favorite friends, provide some light refreshments and I'll do the rest! I also have plenty of extra incentives and rewards on my MySpace page ( http://www.myspace.com/partiesbystephie ).

I absolutely love being a Bootician! I meet so many fun, fabulous women plus I earn fantastic commissions selling the most amazing toys and bedroom accessories around! If you're interested in finding out how to become a Bootician, contact me! This a very rewarding job for all types of women, whether you are looking for a little extra cash for your wedding or you are looking for a flexible and exciting career! During the month of February 2009, all new Booticians will receive our new Don't Stop Massage Candle, a $36 value, for free! To sign up, go to my website and click "Become a Bootician".

If you're not ready to have a party right now or become a Bootician, you can always shop on my website. My ecommerce store is open 24 hours a day for your sexy shopping needs! ( http://www.bootyparlorparties.com/stephie )

I look forward to being your personal Bootician and helping to make you and your friends feel sexier and more fabulous than ever!

• Patricia Vega Hair & Makeup Studio