Nearby Vendors to Consider

9 Reviews for Boogie Butt Productions

We used Boogie Butt as our DJ as their services was included in our castle on the lake package. Our DJ'S name was Walter. The company has two easy online forms to gauge what music they should play for no surprises and he had no problem playing recommendations from my guests as well.I had a great time dancing the night with my friends, family and of course husband.

Profile Picture Maxine, 11/7/15, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Boogie Butt Productions made everything very simple and easy for us to provide the DJ with our song selections for the ceremony and reception. Their website and forms were easy to use and provided you with a timeline for your wedding day. Walter was our DJ and he executed the ceremony and reception music with perfection. He really took the time to talk with us and he the events of the night moving in a smooth timely manner. Thank you very much for a memorable night.

Profile Picture Mary, 7/7/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Billy did an amazing job by keeping the fun going and by playing the best songs! The dance floor was never empty, I even saw my parents dancing. He did everything we wanted and beat our expectations. Everything was perfect! Thanks Billy and BoogieButt!

Profile Picture User3548359, 2+ years ago, 1 Review