424 Main Street, Wilmington, MA 01887 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About BodyXpress

BodyXpress is a personal training and fitness company based out of Wilmington, MA. We offer bootcamp fitness classes in major areas and personal training at our studio located at 424 Main Street, Wilmington, MA 01887 as well as in client's homes. Our personal training is offered at the lowest rates around with absolutely no compromise on quality!

We are very excited about our Bridal Bootcamp package and eager to help our brides and bridesmaids get in their best shape for the big day! We are prepared to meet the exercise, and nutrition needs of all of our wide range of clients.

BACKBridalBootcamp

BodyXpress FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Gym

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• BodyXpress 1
    BodyXpress Bridal Bootcamp - 3 months to Wicked Wedding shape!
    Get that rockin' wedding bod! 100% trainer supervised, administrated and supported. We'll take you through 6 workouts a week (3 bootcamps and 3 personal strength training sessions) and check your diet weekly to make sure you are doing everything it takes to get your elite wedding physique! Have fun, work hard, look phenomenal! (Bridesmaids also welcome, group options available - call for details.)

• ATR Limousine & Transportation Service
    ATR Limousine & Transportation Service Wedding Limos

Scott Cioffi is not only a vendor I deal with , but a friend and former roommate. I have seen his bootcamps and been to his gym. I also have friends who have been training with Scott. They rave about not only his training, but him as a person. In my 17 years of doing weddings I have learned one thing. Brides want to look their absolute best on their wedding day! Call Scott today and you will be on your way! I don t do blind endorsements and never put my reputation on the line! This is an endorsement that I have 100% confidence in!

• 424 Main Street Wilmington, 01887 See on map