15090 n orthsight blvd. #107, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Map · Phone number

About Body & Soul Spa

The Body and Soul Spa is an award winning Scottsdale Day Spa providing amazing personalized experiences at affordable prices. Our comprehensive menu of spa services and treatments includes:

Inch Loss BodyWraps, Facials, Massage Therapy, Microdermabrasion, Non Surgical Face Lifts, Peels, Photo Rejuvenation, Spa Packages, Waxing and Tinting, Wetroom Treatments, Mens Services, Teen Services

and much more, all conveniently located in Scottsdale, Arizona. We're open 7 days a week for your convenience, not every Scottsdale Day Spa can say that! We truly treat your body and touch your soul. Feel free to take your time and browse all of our Day Spa Treatments and Services directly online or simply call or email us to inquire about any of the unique or custom spa treatments we offer.

wrapnew8
SPA
wrapnew8

1 Reviews for Body & Soul Spa

Alex · Married on 08/06/2010

Today I got the best massage I have ever received.
    From the moment that I walked through the doors the customer service was excellent. I was greeted by a happy face and was pampered to my expectations. I would recommend this spa to anyone who is in need of immediate inch loss and skin tightening. Overall this is a great spa.

Sent on 08/10/2010