Blueprints Wedding & Event Coordination

Greensboro, NC View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Our passion of organization, eye for design, and love of hospitality is what makes Blueprints so unique. With over 25 years of event experience our team is excited to help you create a personalized event using the top trends in food, decor, and entertainment.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Nik I. Married on 04/30/2022

The BEST decision you can make!

Blueprints Wedding & Event Coordination was simply the best decision I could have ever made when planning my wedding. The amount of genuine care, guidance, and assistance that Tonya and her team provided with us leading up to and all the way through our day was unmatched. I literally worried about NOTHING for the entirety of my day and our wedding went off without a hitch. I would hire Tonya for any and everything. The professionalism, attention to detail, and value of this company was simply exceptional.
    Alex S. Married on 10/02/2021

Perfection

Tonya and her team are WONDERFUL to work with! She is exceptionally kind and detail-oriented. When I was having a hard time finding certain vendors she was able to provide great recommendations for vendors that we ended up using and were very pleased with. We enjoyed our meetings with her leading up to our wedding and felt that she kept us on track in the planning process. She kept good contact with all of our vendors and made our wedding day run seamlessly. I could not recommend Tonya and her team enough!
    Christie S. Married on 09/18/2021

Wouldn't Change a Thing!

Tonya was such a source of comfort for my daughter while planning her wedding. On the wedding day, the Blueprint Team handled absolutely everything - down to the smallest detail. I was able to be present in every moment of my daughter's wedding day and simply focus on her. Thank you Tonya and all the Blueprint staff for making her day just perfect!

Blueprints Wedding & Event Coordination's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Christie! I absolutely loved working with you and Sydney and will miss our meetings. You, Mark, Sydney and Zack are and always will be part of the Blueprints Family! Love and blessings to all of you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Greensboro, NC, 27410
Location of (Blueprints Wedding & Event Coordination)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding