San Antonio, TX 78254 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,700
Availability Check your date

About Bluefire Photography

This is your story. Your love. Your memories. We want our creative vision to capture it perfectly. There is a simple, but very tangible joy in sharing the awesome step you are taking together. We have an intimate and personal understanding of the wedding process and we deeply value marriage - both yours and ours. So, let's celebrate it together!

Follow Bluefire Photography on

47 Reviews for Bluefire Photography

Brandon · Married on 06/09/2018

She is amazing my fiancé and I just loved her. Great pictures, very professional and great to be around. You won’t regret hiring her. We are so lucky that we picked her.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Nivek · Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I got married on June 3rd, 2017 at Scenic Springs in Helotes and had the PLEASURE of working with BlueFire Photography!! Our photographer, Kristin Blue, I don't even know where to begin! She was such a pleasure to work with and helped make our wedding day an absolute dream! She brought out our personalities in the pictures and helped us create the shots we wanted! She always had a smile on her face and helped put us at ease throughout the whole process-
    Not to mention she did all the heavy lifting helping us wrangle our entire family (63 members) for a group picture (not sure how you did it but THANK YOU!!!!). Again, I can't say this enough but I would highly recommend working with Kristin to capture those special moments of your day. Thank you Kristin for everything!!!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Bryony · Married on 03/31/2017

I can't say enough about how great Kristin is! I would recommend her to anyone. She is lovely and personable, but also very professional. It was important to us that we didn't spend a lot of time taking posed pictures on our wedding day, and she captured so many amazing ones very efficiently. After looking at her website, I loved her work and wanted to book her regardless, but when I came to look at the price I was so surprised at how reasonable she is. I think it's incredible value for such an excellent service and end product. When I was getting dressed, we had some difficulty trying to get my dress to sit just right, and she even helped us to sort that out. All the guests loved her, too!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Bluefire Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Inn on the Riverwalk
    Inn on the Riverwalk Hotel Weddings

AWESOME!! AWESOME!! Awesome - we love having Kristen come and take photos at The Inn on the Riverwalk. Friendly, professional and creative ;-)

• Picture Bliss Photography
    Picture Bliss Photography Wedding Photographers

BlueFire Photography is a hidden diamond! Kristin Blue's photography speaks for itself. You will get professional, creative, amazing pictures to keep your wedding day memories alive forever.