1945 Lockhill Selma Suite 205, San Antonio, TX 78213 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Caitlin's Creations

Caitlin loves spending one-on-two time with every couple and really getting to know YOU. Are you crazy and fun, sweet and romantic, or just a little bit (or a lot!) weird? Let Caitlin tell your story and feel the warmth of every personality come alive when you look back at your images. When you are going on 100 together and showing your wedding album to your great grandchildren, let them see that mischievous twinkle in your eye that get's you to laugh, that little tilt of your chin that relays an inside joke in an instant, and that flush in your cheeks that means you feel safe and happy and so so loved.

Caitlin's portraits are personal and warm...they tell stories and bring characters to life.

ABOUT CAITLIN

"I married my wonderful husband on 7/7/7 & loved everything about planning my wedding (I know--weird). Unfortunately, I made a HUGE mistake & hired a big company for my photography (hey, I was new in town & they had an amazing portfolio!). Long story short, I got strangers that had no idea what they were doing--my wedding pictures were terrible. I still regret it over 10 years later...but it gives me the fire and drive to make sure that NEVER happens to my couples, to provide them a wonderful experience, & to give them amazing images that they can cherish forever."

Follow Caitlin's Creations on

1 User photo

Caitlin's Creations 1

Shannon · Getting married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Photographer

Caitlin has been absolutely amazing! The pictures she took for my engagement pictures came out so beautifully! She is so sweet and makes her sessions so light and fun. I could not have found a better fit for my wedding, and am so excited to see what all she comes up with! I would definitely recommend booking her if you can, she is the best!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Caitlin's Creations's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to add these sweet words to my page, Shannon. I am so excited for your wedding this Spring!

Julia · Married on 12/09/2017

I can never say enough about how great Caitlin is. My now husband put it best, "we like all of our vendors, but we LOVE Caitlin". Through the whole process starting with the initial meeting, engagement photos, invitations, guest book, and of course the big day, Caitlin was more than amazing to work with. Her photography and products were beautiful, unique, and completely us. Working with her was such a joy, and she has a way of making us so comfortable and catching our essence as a couple. She was always on time, very prepared, assertive and on point with us and our family members, and was attentive to every tiny detail. She knew the best ways to pose and the best backgrounds, and also accommodated our requests. We looked forward to seeing her and by the end of the wedding process she became much more to us than a wedding vendor. My now husband absolutely hates getting his picture taken, but he loved working with Caitlin. We plan to continue using her as our photographer for every major life event moving forward.

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Caitlin's Creations 2

Caitlin's Creations's reply:

I absolutely love having couples like you guys to work with. You have been so fun and cool throughout the whole process, and I enjoyed every meeting and every session we have had together! Thank you so much for this awesome review! I can't wait until our next big project together!

Michelle · Married on 10/22/2017

Caitlin is the best photographer in San Antonio in my opinion! She is efficient, organized and artistic--a rare combination! Caitlin was very accomodating when I had to move my wedding date up and her fees are very reasonable. I highly recommend her to anybody looking for a photographer.

Sent on 09/29/2009

Caitlin's Creations's reply:

Michelle and Russ--I hope Austin is treating you well! I really enjoyed working with you both in the months before your wedding. Your personalities are so kind and carefree and loving, and it just shines through on the camera!

Caitlin's Creations Pricing

Caitlin's Creations Price Rates

Caitlin's Creations FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Caitlin's Creations 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Bartenders4you
    Bartenders4you Wedding Caterers

Caitlin is a top notch professional, her work is magnificent and professionalism is beyond amazing.

• Chairish The Day
    Chairish The Day Wedding Hair & Makeup

We love Caitlin, and her work! This gal is fun and has a great attitude with positive energy. One cannot help but be in a good mood when Caitlin is around, and that is a great quality in anyone, but especially a photographer. Her work is nothing shy of amazing, and we highly recommend Caitlin and her crew.

• Diamonds & Dreams Event Consultants
    Diamonds & Dreams Event Consultants Wedding Planners

Caitlin is one of the best photographers in the business. She has such an eye for detail and....she's FUN!

• 1945 Lockhill Selma Suite 205 San Antonio, TX, 78213 See on map