1945 Lockhill Selma Suite 205, San Antonio, TX 78213 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,200
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Caitlin's Creations

Hello! Welcome to Caitlin’s Creations' little piece of the Wedding Wire. Let me tell you a little bit about myself, so we can concentrate on YOU during our consultation!

I have been in the photography field for over 10 years, working under various photographers. I discovered my passion for photography and weddings, and have been enjoying my career ever since--especially since branching out into my own business just recently. I look at every photography session, and every event I capture, as a unique experience--one to learn from and have fun with. Your wedding will not be just another job for me, but a special day that I have the opportunity to be a part of. You are not just another client, but a bride getting ready for the most exciting day of her life!

It is so important to have a good relationship with your photographer--they will share some of the most emotional, stressful, and wonderful moments of your life. I enjoy building a relationship with you, so that you are relaxed and having fun on your wedding day, not worrying about a camera in your face!

Besides my passion for photography, I also specialize in (and really enjoy!) portrait design. What will you do with your portraits? I am a firm believer in your rights to own your images, and you will always receive an image CD with my services. But what comes next? Will you print a bunch of 4x6s just to put them into a box in your closet? This is where my special design abilities come into play. I will sit down with you for a design consultation after the wedding, and then create a beautiful custom album to tell the story of your day, with your personal style in mind. Many photographers send their designs out to an anonymous graphic designer, that you will never meet. I know YOU, and design with you in mind.

Please take some time to look at my website--I know you will be happy with what you see! My portraits and custom designs speak for themselves, and you will find out how easy it is to fall in love with the idea of beautiful, artistic, and personalized photography for your wedding.

Call me when you are ready for your consultation. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss your special day, and to create that perfect package to fit all of your needs.

RebeccaAlex2422a2

80 Reviews for Caitlin's Creations

1 User photo

Caitlin's Creations 1

Julia · Married on 12/09/2017

I can never say enough about how great Caitlin is. My now husband put it best, "we like all of our vendors, but we LOVE Caitlin". Through the whole process starting with the initial meeting, engagement photos, invitations, guest book, and of course the big day, Caitlin was more than amazing to work with. Her photography and products were beautiful, unique, and completely us. Working with her was such a joy, and she has a way of making us so comfortable and catching our essence as a couple. She was always on time, very prepared, assertive and on point with us and our family members, and was attentive to every tiny detail. She knew the best ways to pose and the best backgrounds, and also accommodated our requests. We looked forward to seeing her and by the end of the wedding process she became much more to us than a wedding vendor. My now husband absolutely hates getting his picture taken, but he loved working with Caitlin. We plan to continue using her as our photographer for every major life event moving forward.

Caitlin's Creations 2

Michelle · Married on 10/22/2017

Caitlin is the best photographer in San Antonio in my opinion! She is efficient, organized and artistic--a rare combination! Caitlin was very accomodating when I had to move my wedding date up and her fees are very reasonable. I highly recommend her to anybody looking for a photographer.

Sent on 09/29/2009

Caitlin's Creations's reply:

Michelle and Russ--I hope Austin is treating you well! I really enjoyed working with you both in the months before your wedding. Your personalities are so kind and carefree and loving, and it just shines through on the camera!

Erica · Married on 08/05/2017

Caitlin’s the best! My husband and I hired her for our engagement photo session and our wedding day photography. She is everything you’d want in a photographer. She is energetic and has a wonderful eye for beautiful pictures. She makes everyone laugh when she cues the “hahaha” to get everyone to smile. She even makes babies laugh! Her pictures come out natural and you’re not doing ridiculous unnatural poses for long periods of time. Her packages cover so much and she has so many photo album and printing options!!

Caitlin's Creations Pricing

Caitlin's Creations Price Rates

Caitlin's Creations FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Bartenders4you
    Bartenders4you Wedding Caterers

Caitlin is a top notch professional, her work is magnificent and professionalism is beyond amazing.

• Chairish The Day
    Chairish The Day Wedding Hair & Makeup

We love Caitlin, and her work! This gal is fun and has a great attitude with positive energy. One cannot help but be in a good mood when Caitlin is around, and that is a great quality in anyone, but especially a photographer. Her work is nothing shy of amazing, and we highly recommend Caitlin and her crew.

• Diamonds & Dreams Event Consultants
    Diamonds & Dreams Event Consultants Wedding Planners

Caitlin is one of the best photographers in the business. She has such an eye for detail and....she's FUN!

• 1945 Lockhill Selma Suite 205 San Antonio, TX 78213 See on map