Bluefire Photography Reviews

49 | San Antonio, TX

49 Reviews for Bluefire Photography

Keely · Married on 04/13/2019

I love her!

If I could have Kristen follow me around all the time to take my picture, I would. She's absolutely amazing. Not only is her work phenomenal, she's a joy to work with. My now husband and I are the most awkward people when it comes to taking pictures. Kristen gave us great directions and helped it feel less weird. She suffered through a 38 degree, 40 mph wind bridal session with me and the photos are AMAZING. And she was so professional, yet kind, at my wedding helping herd my family and friends where they needed to go. Book her and you won't regret it.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/31/2019

Beautiful pictures

We did engagement pictures, a bridal session and wedding day pictures with Kristen and they all turned out gorgeous.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Brandon · Married on 06/09/2018

She is amazing my fiancé and I just loved her. Great pictures, very professional and great to be around. You won’t regret hiring her. We are so lucky that we picked her.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Nivek · Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I got married on June 3rd, 2017 at Scenic Springs in Helotes and had the PLEASURE of working with BlueFire Photography!! Our photographer, Kristin Blue, I don't even know where to begin! She was such a pleasure to work with and helped make our wedding day an absolute dream! She brought out our personalities in the pictures and helped us create the shots we wanted! She always had a smile on her face and helped put us at ease throughout the whole process-
    Not to mention she did all the heavy lifting helping us wrangle our entire family (63 members) for a group picture (not sure how you did it but THANK YOU!!!!). Again, I can't say this enough but I would highly recommend working with Kristin to capture those special moments of your day. Thank you Kristin for everything!!!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Bryony · Married on 03/31/2017

I can't say enough about how great Kristin is! I would recommend her to anyone. She is lovely and personable, but also very professional. It was important to us that we didn't spend a lot of time taking posed pictures on our wedding day, and she captured so many amazing ones very efficiently. After looking at her website, I loved her work and wanted to book her regardless, but when I came to look at the price I was so surprised at how reasonable she is. I think it's incredible value for such an excellent service and end product. When I was getting dressed, we had some difficulty trying to get my dress to sit just right, and she even helped us to sort that out. All the guests loved her, too!

Sent on 06/02/2017

A · Married on 12/18/2016

AMAZING photographer! Kristin is by far the best vendor we had at our 15 year vow renewal ceremony and reception. Frankly, she is better than the other photographer's I've seen used at weddings I've recently attended. She was so professional and personable, I loved her from the second I met her. Kristin made our day joyous and forever beautiful! And the photo booth she offers was a huge HIT with our guests! I can't wait to book her again in the future for other events. :)

Sent on 02/06/2017

Alicia · Married on 11/12/2016

Kristin could not have been more perfect! Great photos and low prices, you can beat it. I recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 05/12/2010

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2016

Kristen is amazing!! Super helpful and love her work! Will be using her for my family portraits going forward!!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/15/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Kristin!! From the moment we met her, we knew she was going to do an amazing job capturing our special memories. Our engagement pictures came out beautiful and she made us feel very comfortable and relaxed during the photo shoot. Kristin also captured my bridal pictures and our wedding day. I was so amazed at how the photos came out and know we made the right choice choosing her! She has a passion for what she does and it truly shows. Thank you so much, you were such a pleasure to work with and are such a talented photographer.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Kristin and her husband did a very good job capturing our wedding day. We didn't have a set place for our after ceremony pictures but were able to go to a park and she made it work! My bridal portraits came out amazing as well! I loved every single one of them. I highly recommend them to anyone in the San Antonio area looking for a photographer.

Sent on 01/24/2016
  • User5319289 · 2+ years ago

Kristin Blue of Bluefire photography has been absolutely fabulous to work with! She corresponds in a timely and professional manner. My fiance and I met with her to discuss details and look through some of her portfolio, and her work is stunning! Her packages provide options for many photography visions. She put me at ease with her discussions of the photography plan that she usually utilizes. I am very excited to have her photograph my wedding in December!

Sent on 09/01/2015

angela · Married on 05/02/2015

My wedding is slated for may 2015. They have been very great to deal with so far. No complaints at all. Very professional.

Sent on 12/23/2014
  • emmonsa

Annette · Married on 10/31/2014

Kristin was such a pleasure to work with. She was so easy-going and seamlessly worked around the timeline issues we encountered. She went above and beyond and even helped out with my dress a time or two. I look forward to seeing all of the images she captured on our evening. I am sure they are going to be beautiful.

Sent on 11/26/2014

I am so happy that I found Kristin she did an amazing job with my bridals and I can't wait to see the wedding pictures! She has always arrived early ( for bridals and wedding), has always been very quick to respond to e-mails and is always a pleasure to work with. Very talented photographer!!!

Sent on 09/06/2014

Kristin is BY FAR the best photographer out there! Not only are her pictures incredible, but she is AMAZING at what she does. My husband and I met with Kristin and knew within minutes of meeting her that she was the perfect photographer for us. We live almost 3 hours away from San Antonio, which can make it nerve-wracking and stressful while picking a vendor and working with them. This was not at all the case with Kristin. She was always accommodating and always willing to help us and answer any questions that we had. I never felt worried or concerned that we weren't going to get the exact pictures we wanted on our wedding day - she literally captured every moment we asked her to capture and so much more. I was extremely particular when it came to the family pictures after our ceremony - my husband and I both have large families and we wanted several specific pictures taken. To top it off, we wanted it all done as quickly as possible because we wanted to be partying and hanging out with friends and family at our reception as much as possible. Not only did Kristin accomplish this with flying colors, she got every single family picture taken PLUS a mini bridal session for me PLUS a session with just me and my husband done in 45 minutes - unheard of! She was also so wonderful throughout the day before the ceremony - she arrived hours before the ceremony to capture the getting-ready process, and these photos ended up being some of our favorites! Everyone complimented her and how nice and relaxed she was the entire time. We are still receiving compliments on how great our photographer was. She truly was a joy to work with and I cannot say enough great things about her. If you are looking for a wonderful person to work with, look no further than Bluefire Photography. Kristin is the greatest photographer and you won't find anyone better to work with on your special day!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Katherine · Married on 05/24/2014

Kristin photographed our wedding and my bridal portraits and everything turned out amazing! She is a professional and fun person to work with and also a wealth of knowledge when it comes to wedding details. We are so pleased with Kristin's work, prices and prompt correspondence that we will definitely recommend her to others!

Sent on 08/13/2014

April · Married on 05/24/2014

I can't say enough great things about my experience with Kristin! She is down to earth, funny and very personable. Within five minutes of our initial consultation, I knew Kristin was our girl! She keeps it real, is straightforward and it is obvious that her work is her passion. My husband and I had such a blast working with her that there were times we couldn't stop laughing (also came out great in the photos since it was so natural). I was a little nervous about being photographed but I felt so comfortable with Kristin it was as if I had known her for years and was just hanging out with a friend! I could go on and on about how great she is to work with, but her work really speaks for itself. Her vision, creative edge, and skill that was evident in every photo really sets her apart from all the rest. I will be using Kristin for all of my future photography needs, and will be recommending her to everyone I know. As a matter of fact my made of honor loved her and her work so much that she just booked her for her upcoming wedding as well.

Sent on 08/27/2014

From the moment I first met Kristin I knew she was amazing! She was always very prompt with emailing me back whenever I had questions and was also very encouraging to set up and appointment and meet face to face when I was starting the process of searching for a photographer. She took our engagement photos, bridal photos and wedding day photos and was amazing each time! The day of our wedding was also great because she was so nice to help out with fixing my bustle when my bridesmaids couldn't remember how to do it. Overall amazing experience with BlueFire Photography and would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer! :)

Sent on 06/20/2014

Kristen was always responsive to my emails and questions during the entire wedding process. Our guests LOVED the photobooth. We haven't gotten our wedding day pictures yet but we are so excited to see them! :)

Sent on 04/19/2014

Leigh · Married on 10/11/2013

Kristin was an absolute doll throughout my entire wedding. She didn't bat an eye when things got off trackand kept the photos flowing without disturbing a thing.

Sent on 10/19/2013

Kristin was our one and only choice from the very beginning. Her prices are reasonable and her pictures look wonderful! We met with her one on one to make our decision and we knew we had found the right person. The day of our wedding she was very helpful and in tune to what our needs were. We are confident our pictures will be beautiful.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Brandon · Married on 10/02/2013

Very professional yet fun and laid back at the same time. Highly reccomended

Sent on 11/01/2013

Wow can not say enough good things about Kristin. From our first meeting at her house to our wedding day, she was a true professional helping us every step of the way. Kristin was really good about handeling a big faimly and a bunch of meathead groomsmen keeping everyone in line to get the best pictures possible. Highly reccomend.

Sent on 11/01/2013

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2013

Kristin Blue is a talented and innovative photographer. She is reasonably priced compared to other photographers (other popular photographers charge upwards of $3,500 and more for weddings) and her work is absolutely phenomenal. I could not be more pleased with my wedding photos! I am still in amazement at the quality of her photos, her ability to work with my large bridal party, and how she truly has an eye to capture those special moments- candid and posed. Kristin was working the entire night of our wedding to ensure that she captured small details, our guests, and our expressions. She is easy to get in contact with, flexible with your special requests, and extremely professional. I also liked that her photography contract is easy to read/understand. You will be happy you chose her for your special day!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Brittney · Married on 06/29/2013

Kristin is AMAZING! From the moment she stepped in the room she began taking photos. She even helped me hide my handwritten wedding vows :-). I just received my wedding photos and I'm floored they came out sooooooo good! Before I received my photos I kept imagining how they would turn out and they came out even better than I imagined. She really plays off your personality , getting the shots you want as well as incorporating her own artistic vision. I will definitely be using Kristin in the future for any photography needs my family may have. Thank you again Kristin for being awesome on my wedding and for the beyond beautiful photos you captured of my special day!♥

Sent on 08/09/2013