Studio at Private Residence, Grove City, OH 43123 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,900
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Picture Bliss Photography

Award-winning photographer Kristin Bliss for Destination Weddings and all over Central Ohio! All our wedding packages include a copyright release and instant download. Make your photos ones you can’t live without! Check out our rave reviews!

Please visit our web site at www.KristinBliss.com. I can't wait to work with you!!

Follow Picture Bliss Photography on

94f1618ccb424f7b IMG 0267
94f1618ccb424f7b IMG 0267

3 Reviews for Picture Bliss Photography

Miranda · Married on 12/15/2017

Kristin with Picture Bliss Photography was AWESOME! Kristin photographed our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos!! Kristin did a wonderful job of capturing all of the special moments of our wedding ceremony and reception! I highly recommend Kristin with Picture Bliss Photographer if you are looking for a photographer for your special day!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Dan · Married on 08/11/2012

Kristen was a pleasure to work with, and really put our daughter at ease. The photos were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 05/03/2013

Chani · Married on 07/09/2011

I cannot say enough good things about Kristin from Picture Bliss Photography! She is so nice, knowledgeable and professional. She made me feel completely at ease during our engagement session (and I hate getting pictures taken of me!). Kristin was flexible in terms of when to meet (coming from out of town I could only meet on weekends) and was very responsive to phone calls and emails. Our engagement pictures look amazing and I am so excited to see our wedding pictures! The value for what she provides is outstanding; I was afraid I wouldn't be able to afford pictures to document the day until I found her. I highly recommend Kristin to any bride and groom, she will make you look amazing! I am planning on eventually taking my children to her for portraits :)

Sent on 07/14/2011