5785 La Jolla Blvd, Poway, CA 92037 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Blue Tiger Films

Blue Tiger Films is a wedding videography company in San Diego, California. This company has been serving the southern California area since 2008, with professional and creative videography services. They use a combination of cinematic and documentary techniques in their work, and embrace diversity, creativity and style. Blue Tiger Films uses a non-invasive approach when capturing your wedding, to ensure that the video is an authentic representation of what happens on your big day.

Blue Tiger Films carefully uses lighting and backgrounds to enhance the video captured at your wedding day. They offer a variety of high-definition video options and packages to suit your specific videography needs. Their list of services also includes:

• Drone footage

• Videos 3

54 Reviews for Blue Tiger Films

Brian Gregoire · Married on 03/02/2019

Great guys, great job!

Blue Tiger were phenomenal. They're super nice guys and we didn't even notice them filming. They were very discrete which is really appreciated on such a big day. The videos were amazing too. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Becca · Married on 06/05/2018

Jeremy and his brother Brian from Blue Tiger Films are the best videographers ever! I wish I could give them 100 stars!

One of the best decisions we made was hiring them to film our wedding in June, 2016. They are real professionals - they covered every detail of our wedding and created the best highlight video we ever saw. I can't stop watching it - I love every second of it! It literally brings tears of joy to my eyes every time I watch it.

Jeremy is a real pleasure to work with. He went above and beyond whenever I asked for something. For example, my photographer missed a key shot, so I emailed Jeremy and asked him if he caught it on film. He emailed me back that he had, and he sent me a screen shot of it so I could have it as a hard copy as well as seeing it in the video.

(That's a real perk to hiring Jeremy - you don't have to worry if your photographer caught every picture you hoped for, because even if a picture was missed, Jeremy will have it on film for you!)

Jeremy and Brian are so friendly, patient, and easy to work with. No matter what I asked for, they were happy to do it. For example, I wanted to use a different song for the background music on my highlight video, and even though it was me who gave them the original song (that I now wanted to change,) that was no problem for Jeremy. He gladly did that for us. I wish all my vendors were as nice and caring as Jeremy and Brian are!

Another plus: I had my wedding on the Point Loma Naval Base in San Diego, and Blue Tiger Films is already vetted, so it was no problem to get Jeremy and Brian on base. They also came early and stayed late for our wedding to provide full coverage.

If you want to hire the nicest and best videographer in San Diego who truly wants to do everything possible to make you happy, hire Blue Tiger Films!

Thank you, Jeremy and Brian, for everything! From start to finish, you and your videos are awesome!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Blue Tiger Films Pricing

Blue Tiger Films Price Rates

Blue Tiger Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Blue Tiger Films 1
    Thank you for your Service!

$150 off any package for active or retired Military.

• Abigail Gagne Photography
    Abigail Gagne Photography Wedding Photographers

Look no further for a fantastic company to produce your wedding video. This brother duo is a pleasure to work with and produce high quality videos to preserve your once in a lifetime wedding day event.

• Paul Douda Photography
    Paul Douda Photography Wedding Photographers

Jeremy & Brian's talent surmounts the rest. They prompt, professional and have a great eye for unique details. I would definitely recommend him to any of my clients!

• Carlsbad Photo
    Carlsbad Photo Wedding Photographers

I worked with these guys on a wedding this October in La Jolla. I was a second shooter, so there were two photographers and two videographers. They did such a great job staying invisible. Love their videos!

• 5785 La Jolla Blvd Poway, California, 92037 See on map