5785 La Jolla Blvd, Poway, CA 92037 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Blue Tiger Films

Blue Tiger Films is a wedding videography company in San Diego, California. This company has been serving the southern California area since 2008, with professional and creative videography services. They use a combination of cinematic and documentary techniques in their work, and embrace diversity, creativity and style. Blue Tiger Films uses a non-invasive approach when capturing your wedding, to ensure that the video is an authentic representation of what happens on your big day.

Blue Tiger Films carefully uses lighting and backgrounds to enhance the video captured at your wedding day. They offer a variety of high-definition video options and packages to suit your specific videography needs. Their list of services also includes:

• Drone footage

• Videos 3

57 Reviews for Blue Tiger Films

• DANIELLE

DANIELLE · Married on 05/11/2019

Relive your special day over & over

OMG Jeremy and Brian are absolutely AMAZING!!! They were soooo good that during our wedding we actually forgot they were there (sorry guys). We never felt like we were being watched or videotaped so we got to live in that moment and they captured every one of those precious seconds. They made sure they were never in the way of the bridal party or our photographer thus why it felt like they were never there. Haha. They captured the best and special moments of our wedding and when we got our wedding video back Holy Smokes it took our breath away, we even cried. We got married in the church so we could not say our own vows (we had to use the church vows) so instead we wrote our vows to each other and read them before our ceremony. We read out loud what our vows were to each other & they were able to incorporate our vows to each other beautifully in the video. The entire video made you feel like you were right in that moment all over again and for our guests who couldn’t make it to the wedding it felt like they were there the entire time. Turn around time for our video was 2 months which is amazing! I know brides who waited MONTHS so very grateful for getting back our video so quickly. I would highly highly recommend Blue Tiger Films. They were professional, on time, and truly talented. You can tell they love what they do!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Kristin and Jamie Dunn · Married on 04/20/2019

If you dont think you need a professional videographer - you are wrong!

When my wife said we needed a videographer as well as a photographer, I thought she was crazy. I was not a fan at all of hiring a videographer, but OH MY GOODNESS, I am so thrilled that we did. We enjoyed seeing pictures of our special day but having the video is priceless. The entire team made us feel totally comfortable and all of our friends could not believe how professional the video looked. Every moment we wanted captured, was captured perfectly and in so many different angles. I was shocked at how well it all turned out. I strongly suggest hiring Blue Tiger and their team to be involved in shooting your wedding. I promise you will not regret it by any means.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Blue Tiger Films Pricing

Blue Tiger Films Price Rates

Blue Tiger Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Blue Tiger Films 1
    Thank you for your Service!

$150 off any package for active or retired Military.

• Abigail Gagne Photography
    Abigail Gagne Photography Wedding Photographers

Look no further for a fantastic company to produce your wedding video. This brother duo is a pleasure to work with and produce high quality videos to preserve your once in a lifetime wedding day event.

• Paul Douda Photography
    Paul Douda Photography Wedding Photographers

Jeremy & Brian's talent surmounts the rest. They prompt, professional and have a great eye for unique details. I would definitely recommend him to any of my clients!

• Carlsbad Photo
    Carlsbad Photo Wedding Photographers

I worked with these guys on a wedding this October in La Jolla. I was a second shooter, so there were two photographers and two videographers. They did such a great job staying invisible. Love their videos!

• 5785 La Jolla Blvd Poway, California, 92037 See on map