47 Reviews for Blue Tiger Films

Documentary (3)
Drone Footage (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
47 Blue Tiger Films Reviews

I have worked with Jeremy and Brian York over the past seven years. They are always easy to work with along other vendors and their results are unbelievable. They have created a video for my company with top notch cinematography, effects, shooting angles, quality of sounds, lighting and edits in crisp-clear, high-def video! I would recommend Blue Tiger Films to every couple out there who are looking to hire an awesome videographer for their big day.

Profile Picture Earl, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Download, Cinematic, Reception, Full Feature Video

Jeremy and Brian were so nice and unassuming during the wedding that they were able to capture many natural and authentic moments that I didn't even know they were there for. Hiring them, I really feel like I got an intangible treasure of memories that I can share for years and years.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Cinematic, Blu-Ray, DVD

Absolutely LOVE our wedding video! Jeremy and Brian are true creative professionals with an amazing eye for capturing every couple's story so magically. I was so thankful on our special day because they were so prompt they were able to capture some important getting ready moments that my photographer was not able to get for me. I really cannot say enough good things about them I could go on and on! The organization of the DVD is perfect - its simple to navigate and I love how they edit everything together. They are truly worth every penny!! I will continue to highly recommend them to all!

Profile Picture C, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

work very well with photographer!

Profile Picture Lisa, 2/18/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography

Blue tiger films was excellent! Cannot recommend them enough. Both Jeremy and his brother were so professional, organized, affordable and so nice. They captured so many moments that we had no idea happened. These guys knew what they were doing and did a great job.

Profile Picture Nicki, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download

My husband and I got married this past July and going with Blue Tiger Film was one of the best decisions we made. These brothers are the best. They are very talented, calm, and professional. They try their best to work with you in any way they can.
Unlike what I thought, I was one of those very picky bridezila-ish girls! I was so stressed on our day that I wish I could go back and change things. I didn’t even think Jeremy could make such beautiful short video for us. I didn’t give him any room to work with, considering how stressed and emotional I was. I got ready with all my girl at a different place and I was worried if they couldn’t capture any of my pre-wedding moments. Thank to Blue Tiger Film, they recorded every little scenery, from getting ready, time with my girls, helping me to get dressed, to the whole ceremony, our first dance, toasts, and cake cutting.
I watched our highlight reel more than thousands times and I just don’t ever get tired of it, maybe that’s just me and my special day, but I shared my video with my friends and family and it made so many people cry. I received so many phone calls saying how beautiful this video is and how great of a job our videographers did.
One big thing: the fact that these brothers work together is the best thing because you get 2 videographers at the same time. While we were taking our portrait shot and Jeremy was spending time with us, his brother Brian was capturing our cocktail hour and dinner table. We have no memory of cocktail hour and because of them we know what happened during that time.
They are truly the best I wish I could give more starts, as they truly deserve that. I will be their diehard fan and advertiser forever.

Profile Picture Morva, 7/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, Cinematic

Jeremy and his brother Brian from Blue Tiger Films are the best videographers ever! I wish I could give them 100 stars!

One of the best decisions we made was hiring them to film our wedding in June, 2016. They are real professionals - they covered every detail of our wedding and created the best highlight video we ever saw. I can't stop watching it - I love every second of it! It literally brings tears of joy to my eyes every time I watch it.

Jeremy is a real pleasure to work with. He went above and beyond whenever I asked for something. For example, my photographer missed a key shot, so I emailed Jeremy and asked him if he caught it on film. He emailed me back that he had, and he sent me a screen shot of it so I could have it as a hard copy as well as seeing it in the video.

(That's a real perk to hiring Jeremy - you don't have to worry if your photographer caught every picture you hoped for, because even if a picture was missed, Jeremy will have it on film for you!)

Jeremy and Brian are so friendly, patient, and easy to work with. No matter what I asked for, they were happy to do it. For example, I wanted to use a different song for the background music on my highlight video, and even though it was me who gave them the original song (that I now wanted to change,) that was no problem for Jeremy. He gladly did that for us. I wish all my vendors were as nice and caring as Jeremy and Brian are!

Another plus: I had my wedding on the Point Loma Naval Base in San Diego, and Blue Tiger Films is already vetted, so it was no problem to get Jeremy and Brian on base. They also came early and stayed late for our wedding to provide full coverage.

If you want to hire the nicest and best videographer in San Diego who truly wants to do everything possible to make you happy, hire Blue Tiger Films!

Thank you, Jeremy and Brian, for everything! From start to finish, you and your videos are awesome!

Profile Picture Becca, 6/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Wow, I can't say enough about how wonderful Blue Tiger Films is. From start to finish, working with BTF was a piece of cake. They are total professionals, and I didn't even notice they were there on our wedding day.

We received our highlight reel almost 12 weeks after our wedding, but it was well worth the wait. These guys crushed it. They perfectly captured the essence of our wedding day, and I watch the highlight reel way more than I'm proud to admit!!! I've gotten so many compliments on our 4-minute video, which they choreographed perfectly to our song choice. The HD quality is amazing, and I want to do our wedding all over again, simply so Blue Tiger films can make us another mini-movie! :)

Our 1 hour, 53 minute "documentary" came by mail the following week, and it was equally as amazing as the highlight reel. I felt like I got to relive our wedding day, and little things I had forgotten (due to all the excitement and the Moscow Mules!) came back to me through the film. I am so happy we chose Blue Tiger Films.

I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend hiring them. Thanks so much, guys!

Profile Picture Kara, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Cinematic, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Blue Tiger Films was great with everything! They delivered on everything, we are so happy we booked with them, they brought tears to our faces when my husband and I watched our wedding video! Amazing, thank you for everything again!

-Christa Salem

Profile Picture Christa, 5/14/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Blu-Ray, DVD, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

A friend recommended Blue Tiger Films and I'm glad she did. They did an amazing job capturing our big day and making it look good on film. I love that they incorporated our vows into the highlight reel and the same day edit turned out beautiful. I cant stop watching our same day edit and highlight reel. They are talented, friendly, and easy to work with. Jeremy was very professional and answered all my emails in a timely manner. We received the finished product within the timeframe given. Overall, we had a great experience with Blue Tiger Film and I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/7/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download

When we were doing our wedding planning, my then-fiance and I were really debating if we wanted to hire a videographer…..we were worried that we wouldn’t watch it or that they wouldn’t be able to capture the magic and emotion of the day. We ultimately decided to do it after seeing some previous highlight videos by Blue Tiger Films, and I can’t say enough about how happy we are that we decided to work with them! Jeremy and Brian are truly masters of their craft; we can’t recommend them highly enough!

Jeremy and Brian clearly love what they do and it shows in the videos they produce. They are incredibly easy to work with and have a good idea of the shots they want to make sure to capture. They split up before the ceremony to make sure they got video of both the bridal party and the groomsmen getting ready, as well as the venue, flowers, décor, etc. They have a perfect blend of beautiful shots of the venue and the sweeping shots with incredible, intimate moments and close-ups of people. My husband and I are so excited to watch the video and see the moments that we either experienced individually or that just flew by with how quickly the day went. I know that we will watch it over and over again!

In addition to the highlight reel and full-length video, they offer a same-day edit – a shorter video that they put together during your wedding and begin playing it while guests are still there! All of our guests who saw it were absolutely blown away by the quality. We heard repeatedly that nobody had ever seen that done at another wedding. One of our friends is a professional photographer and he was completely impressed with the quality of the video and the editing. I have cried every time I’ve watched it!

We are so blessed to have the beautiful video created by Jeremy and Brian! Five stars isn't enough for the wonderful work they do!

Profile Picture Cindy, 7/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

After searching endlessly for a videographer we were so lucky we found Blue Tiger Films! From our first meeting we knew this talented team of brothers were the right choice. They are a great mix of cutting edge technology and the eye to capture the heartfelt and romantic parts of our wedding. We barely noticed their camera equipment and they were even able to give us a same day edit of the wedding AT THE WEDDING! So our guests were able to watch while at the reception. Person and person came up to us and shared how impressed they were with Blue Tiger. I can't wait to see the other finished products as I know they are going to impress. If you want a class act and bring back the emotion of the day for years to come these are the guys! And their pricing is very reasonable at that. Definitely hire these guys! One less thing to worry about when planning your wedding as they will not dissapoint.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

There are not enough words to describe how much I love the product that Jeremy and his team put together from our wedding. The end result was amazing and the entire process was easy and stress free!

My husband wasn't sold on the idea of a videographer until we met with Jeremy, and then he was all in! It turned out to be one of the greatest investments of our wedding.

They were responsive through the whole process, on time, very professional at the wedding and were never in the way, but managed to capture the whole thing beautifully.

The highlight reel he put together was incredible and made everyone who watched it cry. It captured our personalities and the fun and excitement of the day perfectly. I could not be happier. We plan on watching the video every year on our anniversary to remember what a great day it was and I'm so glad we have it captured on video!

He also went above and beyond for us when my grandpa passed away weeks after the wedding. Jeremy was kind enough to send us all the clips he had of him to use at the memorial service and they were beautiful. My family was so grateful to be able to remember him at such a happy time. I also have a video of the very last dance I shared with him that I will cherish forever.

I would recommend Blue Tiger to anyone, they were great and well worth the price!

Profile Picture Kelli, 5/30/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Documentary, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

Jeremy and his bro were great! They showed a great attention to detail, making sure they captured everything they possibly could on the day of our wedding. They also worked really well with our photographer, which was somewhat of a surprise to me. I saw them constantly coordinating shots and helping each other out. In my experience with other weddings I've been to, I've never seen that kind of coordination before. When there were things they wanted to do that had a bit of uniqueness to it, they made sure to run it by me or my wife before they did it. On the day we interviewed them, it was very apparent that they were truly passionate about what they do and not just in it for the money. With that said, their prices were very good compared to the other companies we interviewed but I felt they showed a great deal more passion than the other companies. The presentation was great, they were easy to get along with, they listened to what our needs were and on the day of, they delivered... great service. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BLUE TIGER FILMS! ***UPDATE 8/2/15*** We received our video within the expected time as promised... the video was awesome! We can't express enough how grateful we are to BT Films! They did an exceptional job from start to finish, and the final product was beyond expectations!

Profile Picture Ken, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Hiring Blue Tiger Films to film & put together our wedding video + highlight reel was honestly one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process. We loved working with them and we love the videos they made for us. They were so easy to work with - Jeremy and Brian were both really professional, friendly, talented throughout the whole process - and really calm and collected during our busy and exciting wedding day and the Chinese tea ceremony the day before wedding. On both days, they arrived early and were taking beautiful shots of each location before we even got there. Jeremy and Brian said "hi" to my fiance and I as soon as they saw us arrive and gave us a warm smile before they went straight back to work. I'm not typically very comfortable in front of the camera but they were so inconspicuous that I didn't even feel like they were there and I didn't even realize they were following up around capturing us enjoying the special day. They made all of our guests and ourselves feel very comfortable. Even over a year later now, I remember on the morning of the big day, while the ladies and gents were busy and bustling around in their respective hotel suites getting ready (Jeremy filmed the girls side while Brian filmed the groomsmen and groom), Jeremy stopped me briefly to give me a warm, genuine compliment about my dress as he was filming some shots of it. As a bride, I really appreciated that and I felt like he was helping me to enjoy the day and he wasn't acting like he was just there to work yet another wedding.

We love all the footage they captured, and we especially love the highlight reel that they made for us! They were really receptive to little edits of things we wanted to tweak during the process.

All in all, my husband and I, and our family and friends, were sooo happy and impressed by how amazing Blue Tiger Films were.
Thank you SO much, Jeremy and Brian!! We love reliving our special day through your amazing work!!

Profile Picture Celestine, 1/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Blu-Ray, DVD

Jeremy and his brother were AMAZING!!! I had two friends refer me from their weddings, and I would refer them in a heartbeat myself! Very professional, took amazing footage, and made an amazing teaser and wedding video. They knew how to capture those special moments without being intrusive or asking a bunch of questions. Our initial meeting with Jeremy was great, and I felt his price was very fair for what we got out of it. He took down what was important to us, and made sure to capture it throughout the day. (Including some family shots our photographer didn't get!) Thank you Jeremy for everything! You made our wedding so special and captured everything beautifully! If you don't book with them, you'll regret it. They're GREAT!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/24/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jordan and I would like to THANK YOU for capturing our beautiful vietnamese wedding on October 18th 2014. You guys did such as an amazing job. We enjoyed working with you guys at the start of capturing our engagement. You gave us the sense of comfort that will capture and deliver the best. I was so excited and enjoyed to watch the video over and over again as you released it. You captured so many precious and unforgettable priceless moments. It was very professional done. We will forever treasure this video and definitely recommend to many future brides and grooms.

Profile Picture Mai, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Blue Tiger Films is the best! It can be challenging to find good people who are really good at what they do. But they are exactly that. They are incredible videographers! They capture so many amazing moments, their reels are beautifully edited, and the whole time they work with incredible attitudes and smiles on their faces.

But more than just extremely professional guys who are fantastic at what they do, they are just genuinely good people! A nice example of this, is that when we couldn't afford the more expensive package because my fiancee and I were on a pretty strict budget, Jeremy not only helped us out a little bit with the price, but on top of that he still treated us like an A-list client. He showed up early at our event and stayed late, even though we couldn't afford the extra hours. That is only one of several examples that show the kindness that Blue Tiger Films possesses.

I could go on and on. But the bottom line is these guys are amazing at what they do, AH-MAZING! Literally their quality of work is unbelievable. If that isn't enough for you to hire them immediately then their character should be. Integrity, humility, kindness and people who genuinely care about others are hard to come by these days. Add a wonderful work ethic and a positive attitude and I can't imagine anything more you could ask for and these guys have it all. I highly recommend them and hope that you get the opportunity to work with them because it will add so much to your wedding and to the rest of your lives reliving a day full of so much love, life and happiness. Totally worth it!

Profile Picture Janelle, 9/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

The absolute best decision that you could possibly make for your wedding is to hire Jeremy and Brian to film it.

When I first started my search for an awesome videographer, I was discouraged because of the mixed reviews I found and the incredibly high prices they all charged. Luckily, I found Blue Tiger Films and was instantly sold based solely on their amazing reviews. I emailed Jeremy that day and had a response almost instantly. They were so incredibly friendly and professional throughout my entire planning process. When I finally met them on my wedding day, I knew that we made the right decision.

When we finally got our highlight reel and full length video, my husband and I were in tears (as well as the rest of our family and friends that have seen it). I had an idea in my head of what it would be like, but they completely blew my expectations out of the water! Jeremy and Brian have an incredible gift of editing the footage together so beautifully. They made sure to get every little detail of our day which meant a lot to us because everything that we included meant something special. They treat your wedding and the work they put into your video as if you are their only client. My husband and I both agree that we would have paid so much more than we actually did... trust me when I say that their prices are a BARGAIN based on the time they spend on your video and the quality! It is worth the investment and definitely worth cutting back in other areas if need be. Compared to our professional photography and all of the other mementos we have of our special day, our video is the best one by far. Thank you SO much Jeremy and Brian! We are so grateful to be one of your lucky couples and will treasure our video forever!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Blue Tiger Film's did an excellent job capturing my wedding on film!

Profile Picture User4676725, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Are you looking for a super talented Videographer to capture your big day then Blue Tiger Films is who you should hire! The quality of their work is absolutely top notch. They are very easy to work with and are open to any ideas you may have. They also really just stood back, filmed and let the wedding day happen without me even knowing that they were there (just like they say they would). Blue Tiger Films worked seamlessly with my photographers although they had never met. I highly recommend Blue Tiger Films for your wedding you will receive mind blowing results and they offer it at a great value.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I hired Blue Tiger Films for our wedding last July and they were amazing! On the day of our wedding they came early and stayed late to make sure they captured everything. They were super friendly and professional and worked very well with our photographers. They were very unobtrusive as many of the other reviews say. Even in our small ceremony site I never noticed where their cameras were set up. When we received the final product we were blown away. They really captured everything and the editing of the highlight reel was amazing. We looked at a lot of videographers and there is definitely not a better deal in San Diego, their prices are much more reasonable than most I spoke to. For the quality of work and professionalism they are by far the best value I've seen. We would definitely recommend Blue Tiger Films!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/19/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Blue Tiger Films was a pleasure to work with. They are profession, talented, and passionate about their business. They perfectly captured our special wedding day - allowing us to continue to enjoy those priceless memories!

Profile Picture Carly, 7/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Out of all the vendors we used on our wedding day, Blue Tiger was our favorite. Jeremy and Brian had no issue driving to meet us and go over our ideas. They were very welcoming and made it more than clear that they were there to take care of us and make the day flawless. They responded immediately to any correspondence. They were very professional on the day of our wedding. They had multiple cameras and covered every angle and shot. Most companies charge extra for the additional cameras and videographer but they just charged us the package fee with no additional fees. They were willing to stay for extra time to make sure they got every shot to make the perfect video. We got the video and absolutely loved it! They didn't miss any moments. The final product is amazing with the quality of the video, the flow of the cameras, and the music that is added to the video. Our favorite part is the highlight video that Jeremy put together. We could not have been more blessed to have Blue Tiger Films handle our video. We have received many compliments when sharing the video with family and friends. They are all about customer service and just making sure everything is handled correctly, even if it may result in them doing extra work that they did not expect. I did my fair share of research and the prices they charge are very comparable and typically lower than other companies but don't let this fool you. The service is top notch and you can see the quality of their videos on their website. They met and exceeded our expectations far and beyond! Thank you Jeremy and Brian!

Profile Picture Ben, 7/7/14, 1 Review