23830 Ithaca Street, Berkley, MI 48072 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Bloom Films

Welcome to Bloom!

One of the reasons we love our job so much is that it’s different every day :)

Our discreet, documentary style of wedding coverage comes with a deep love for every moment, every personal relationship, and every detailed expression of uniqueness.

Once we have had a chance to know each other better in person or over skype and agree that we are a good fit for your wedding day, Bloom will dedicate approximately a month of our working life to creating a beautiful and lasting representation of your love.

We only take 24 weekend weddings each year with packages starting at $2,000.

Every video we produce is custom created to match each client’s specific wants, likes and preferences.

Our Process:

Prior to booking, we can schedule a meet-up / Skype / or even a phone chat to get to know one another.

We know better than most that your wedding day can go by in a blur.  So it's the little details that we love discovering prior to your big day, then finding ways to add them to your wedding film.

Whether you want a full-length movie of your wedding day experience, or a Cinematic Short that portrays the essence of the day; we will produce a video that matches your style.

Bloom is a team and once you've booked with us your wedding day videographers will be Scott & Tony.  From our first meeting, til you receive your Wedding Day Feature we're with you all the way!

Contact: bloomfilms@gmail.com for availability

• Umbrella Entertainment, LLC.
  • Bravwell Video Creations

Videos 11 Videos

6 Reviews for Bloom Films

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/12/2013

I can't say enough good things about Bloom Films. Scott and Tony are amazing videographers and people, and we truly enjoyed having them there for our wedding. The videos they made are absolutely perfect. I would, without a doubt, recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding videographer.

Sent on 02/23/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2013

All we can say about Bloom Films is Wow! They did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! The trailer they created was above and beyond what we expected. They were so easy to work with and understanding. Scott, Tony, and Chris were all so nice! We live in Pittsburgh and got married in Rochester, MI and they handled everything over skype and email. It could not of gone more smoothly! You can tell they really put time and effort into their work and we could not be more thankful! The guys at Bloom really enjoy the art of capturing your special day and cater to you! Definitely will recommend you guys!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2013

I don't even know where to start... Bloom Films far exceeded my expectations!!!! Scott and the other videographers were very professional and worked great with my photographer ( never met prior to the wedding). The trailer captures the day and still brings tears to my eyes when I watch it. The video was perfect and Scott made sure I was completely satisfied even making some additions and changes to ensure I was completely happy with the end product. I booked with bloom just weeks prior to the wedding and am so happy I did!! I HIGHLY recommend bloom films I promise you will not be disappointed!!!!! Thanks Scott and the rest of the bloom films crew for capturing my big day and putting together a video and trailer I will cherish forever!

Sent on 07/15/2013

• 23830 Ithaca Street Berkley, 48072 See on map
    Location of (Bloom Films)