2200 North Loop W Suite 349, Houston, TX 77018 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 42

About Blanca Duran Photography

Blanca and Alex are a husband and wife team. Their studio has received numerous awards by national publications and their work has been published in Houston magazines. In addition, Blanca has been honored by peers and jurors for high-quality photography by having several images selected in the PPA General Collection. Being recognized by PPA (Professional Photographers of America) and WPPI (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International) is an honor that only a selected group of photography artists enjoy.

Blanca's work is admired and followed by professional photographers across Texas. She presents advanced photography wedding workshops in Houston,TX.

Feel free to check out their blog: http://www.duran-photo.blogspot.com/

Instagram @blancaduranphotography

Blanca Duran Photography 6
Blanca Duran Photography 7
  • F

Fatisha · Married on 01/13/2018

Blanca and Allex are awesome. They executed our vision of our engagment photos as well as our wedding day photos. I truly think they are the best in Houston. Can't wait to use them in the future!!!

Blanca Duran Photography 8
    Blanca Duran Photography 9
    Blanca Duran Photography 10
    Blanca Duran Photography 11
    Blanca Duran Photography 12
  • I

Ileana · Married on 01/06/2018

Blanca and Alex were wonderful to work with! Our pictures are beautiful, they made laugh while taking pictures, the entire experience was great. We love our pictures so much we are purchasing our wedding album through Blanca. The albums she offers are stunning! Blanca showed us our wedding pictures through a projector, I honestly felt like I was reliving my wedding.
    I highly recommend Blanca Duran Photography.

• Raegan

Raegan · Married on 10/07/2017

I knew I wanted the most amazing photographer to capture my wedding and working in the media business myself -our wedding PHOTOS meant a lot to me. I wasn’t just looking to pick a photographer, but I wanted to pick a TRUE Artist that would capture all the emotions felt that day and deliver the most stunning pictures ever. After all, once the day is over it’s really the only thing you have. I chose Blanca when I happen to run across her work on my wedding reception IG page. There were ton’s of photos featured on their site from tons of well known Houston Photographers, but her her work so visually stunning, her work stood out from all the rest. I thought Omg i have to have to book this photographer because I knew she would catch the most breath taking photos ever and THATS EXACTLY what she did!
    After meeting with Blanca she won me over even more with her sincerity and I loved the fact she teamed up with her husband as a Video-tographer. I was also able to customized a photo package just for us. We got so much and more -with our custom package which included engagements, bridals, 10 hours of wedding day & video coverage, a custom wedding album and two giant portraits that she beautifully framed - which are hanging in our home right now.
    From our Breathtaking engagement photos to my BridalPortrait and the multiple coverage of our wedding. My husband and I have been ABSOLUTELY WOWed by her work. What I loved about Blanca is she doesn’t just shoot you, she poses you and she gets the right angles and spends as long as it takes to capture your most attractive photos. There are so many photographers that just shoot and click, assuming your a professional model and then your left with hundreds of awkward angles and postures. Blanca understands what makes a great picture & guides you throughout the entire shoot. This is this kind of commitment and dedication to her work and to her clients that really makes her a exceptional photographer well above the rest.

Blanca Duran Photography 13
    Blanca Duran Photography 21
    Blanca Duran Photography 22

Blanca Duran Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• Jonny Black Productions
    Jonny Black Productions Wedding DJs

WOW! -What can I say about Blanca & Alex, and their phenomenal team?! They are the true definition of the Rockstar-Photographer!! We've worked together many-many times over the years, and these guys always bring it! Call Blanca & Alex today, you will not be sorry!

• iDo Airbrush Makeup-Let your BIG day start with iDo
    iDo Airbrush Makeup-Let your BIG day start with iDo Wedding Hair & Makeup

Blanca Duran Photography has a one of a kind touch for photography. We have worked numerous of times in many different projects they always leave us speechless with their their amazing work. I recommend them any time of the day.

• Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry
    Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have work with Blanca Duran several time and not only does she captures the beauty of the makeup services i provided for the bride but also does an amazing Job along with her husband, Capturing this Crazy thing you called Love. She is a perfectionist and Loves what she does and does it with a passion. You will fall in love with all of your picture. Just like I have fell in Love with her work. I highly recommend Blanca Duran Photography. Thalio Beckham

• 2200 North Loop W, Suite 349 Houston, 77018 See on map