Bittersweet Gardens

Boston, MA View map Visit website

$3,500 Typical Price

Bittersweet Gardens is a farm-to-vase wedding florist in Boston, Massachusetts, owned by floral designer Julie Raymond. Specializing in artful blooming displays, this florist has received nationwide recognition from several publications for its sweet and romantic designs. Julie is most inspired by the rich and dramatic colors that signify the changing seasons. From bright and fresh florals in Spring to the moody rust tones of Fall, each design exudes a fresh-from-the-garden aesthetic.

Bittersweet Gardens offers comprehensive floral packages for weddings and special occasions. Couples can commission bespoke bouquets, boutonnieres, and handcrafted flower crowns for their big day, all created in their chosen color schemes. Decor items are also available such as centerpieces, vases, and flower petals. Additional services include venue visits, delivery, setup, and cleanup.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$180

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• E H
    E H Married on 09/24/2021

Incredible florist

I reached out to Julie of Bittersweet Gardens after one of my favorite local flower farms recommended her. It was the best decision! Julie really knows her flowers, and I was attracted to working with her particularly because she sources most of her flowers from her own garden or other local farms. She was so receptive to my ideas and she shared her expertise when I had certain design questions. I gave her a color palette that I was hoping could be used for our wedding. About three weeks before my wedding during our final walkthrough, my mother and I identified several areas around the venue that needed more florals. Julie was very flexible in addressing these requests while remaining honest about what was and was not feasible. In a year when all vendors were struggling with staffing and resources, she and her team worked tirelessly to give me the florals of my dreams. She exceeded all my expectations in finding the most beautiful flowers, creating amazing arrangements, bouquets, and the most beautiful arbor. Even my photographer, who has attended many weddings, remarked several times at how beautiful my flowers were. I’m so thankful I had the chance to work with Julie for my wedding.
  • Sydney
    Sydney P. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Most Beautiful Wedding Flowers!

Julie helped bring all my wedding flower dreams to life! She helped me work within my budget and repurpose flowers to save even more. She made our day so magical and was great to work with!
    Haley C. Married on 07/30/2021

Stunning look

We had a wonderful experience working with Julie. She listened very thoughtfully and was quick to make suggestions that we ended up loving based on very vague descriptions. The flowers at the wedding looked gorgeous. And her farm!! It’s so great that she grows so many of her flowers. It makes everything feels more personal and special. Highly recommend!

Bittersweet Gardens's reply:

Thanks so much Haley! It was truly my pleasure
    to create your wedding day flowers at such a fun spot!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Boston, Massachusetts Boston, MA, 02118
Location of (Bittersweet Gardens)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding