PO Box 26946, Austin, TX 78755 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,950
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Big Time Creatives

Headquartered out of Austin, Texas, Big Time Creatives is a wedding and events design and planning business that provides services for to-be-weds. Events Director Jordan Adams and Creative Director David Patrick Reed jointly founded this enterprise and together offer over 15 years of industry experience. You can call on these dedicated professionals and their team to assist in telling this momentous chapter of your unique love story - in remarkable fashion.

The Big Time Creatives team can help you to design and plan your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception with experience in religious and non-religious weddings. You can select from a range of services depending on your needs, from day-of coordination through partial planning to full-service planning. These experienced event planners can assist you with budget analysis, logistics, vendor referrals, and creating to-do lists, timelines, and guest lists. Whether you need a consultation about decor or every detail attended to, this team will do their utmost to create the wedding you desire.

Follow Big Time Creatives on

Videos 2 vídeos

7 Reviews for Big Time Creatives

John Jonez · Getting married on 08/10/2020

The Best There Is....

This past weekend was the wedding for my only daughter. Having never put together a wedding before several friends had highly recommended hiring a wedding coordinator. Not hiring one was the one thing they all deeply regretted. We hired Jordan, the owner of Big Time Creatives to coordinate the "month-of" and "day-of" details and she assigned Jess to our event. Even though they clearly told us what they would do for us, for whatever reason, I didn't fully know what to expect. But the results were truly "off-the-charts" above my expectations, and I was blown away at all Jess did for us. It was worth every penny, in fact it was the highest "value-add" of anything we spent money on for the event. During the month prior to the event, she coordinated with every vendor to ensure they were clear about the schedule and expectations, prepared a minute-by-minute timeline for the day of the event, and coordinated all the little details we requested. The day of the event went off like clockwork, and without a hitch. Logistics were perfectly coordinated - analogous to a conductor of a large orchestra - timing was literally perfect. Other than walking my daughter down the aisle (which of course I was proud to do!!), Jess did it all. They have my highest unconditional recommendation.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Big Time Creatives's reply:

John, thank you so much for your kind words. It was our honor and pleasure to be a part of Katie and Eric's beautiful day! I'm so glad you had such a seamless experience and we wish the best for you all.
  • Latha

Latha Eric · Married on 05/31/2019

Love Jordan

I am perfectionist and wanted to plan the whole wedding on my own, mostly because I didn't think any one would be as invested as me in my wedding. Y'all Jordan proved me wrong, she was absolutely amazing. Leading up to the wedding, she did a great job in coordinating with vendors which significantly helped with my stress levels. She kept me calm when i was stressed about seating arrangements, talked things through with me and kept me informed on everything. On the day of wedding, Thanks to Jordan all i remember is having fun and spending time with loved ones. Our wedding went without a hitch

Jordan - Me and Eric thought you did a phenomenal job, thank so much all that you did

Sent on 06/17/2019

Big Time Creatives's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Latha! We enjoyed every minute helping plan your big day. Such a fun group of friends and family and we are so glad we got to be a part of it! Best wishes to you both!

Big Time Creatives FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1450
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1950
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• PO Box 26946 Austin, TX, 78755 See on map
    512-877-9873 (Phone number)
    Location of (Big Time Creatives)