PO Box 26946, Austin, TX 78755 Map · Phone number

About Big Time Creatives

Based in Austin, Texas, we are a full-service event planning company that is passionate and driven by all things creative. Whether launching a new product or preparing for that dream wedding, Big Time Creatives will design a memorable experience that your guest will talk about for years to come.

Follow Big Time Creatives on

Big Time Creatives 7
  • Latha

Latha Eric · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Love Jordan

I am perfectionist and wanted to plan the whole wedding on my own, mostly because I didn't think any one would be as invested as me in my wedding. Y'all Jordan proved me wrong, she was absolutely amazing. Leading up to the wedding, she did a great job in coordinating with vendors which significantly helped with my stress levels. She kept me calm when i was stressed about seating arrangements, talked things through with me and kept me informed on everything. On the day of wedding, Thanks to Jordan all i remember is having fun and spending time with loved ones. Our wedding went without a hitch

Jordan - Me and Eric thought you did a phenomenal job, thank so much all that you did

Sent on 06/17/2019

Big Time Creatives's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Latha! We enjoyed every minute helping plan your big day. Such a fun group of friends and family and we are so glad we got to be a part of it! Best wishes to you both!

Shannon · Married on 05/19/2018

I hired Big Time Creatives for the "month-of" planning for my wedding! I worked with Jordan and Emily during that last month. I had the absolute best experience with them! Jordan sent me vendor recommendations for everything I requested and needed-- all of those vendors turned out to be amazing and definitely made my day so memorable! Then when month of came- I had a few phone calls and emails between me and Jordan and Emily. They were so organized, and always prepared. They didn't waste my time, and thought of all the little details that I hadn't thought of yet! Then the weekend of the wedding is really when they were AMAZING. They conducted the rehearsal and took all of the wedding supplies/decorations etc etc so I had nothing to worry about the day of. They had sent out event schedules and timelines to all of my vendors so I really didn't even talk to my vendors a month before my wedding- everything was already set or Jordan/Emily handled it! The day of went incredibly smoothly, and I can't imagine what the day would have been like without them. Honestly, can't say enough what a great job they did!! Highly, highly recommend for weddings or really any event!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Big Time Creatives's reply:

Shannon, we truly enjoyed working with you on your wedding and loved the simplicity of it all! We hope you and JD have an amazing life together!

Molly · Married on 03/30/2018

Jordan and David, the duo behind Big Tim Creatives, are event rock stars! They recently helped design and execute my wedding, and the end result was beyond my wildest dreams. They took my vision and turned our event into something truly magical ... my friends and family are still talking about the gorgeous décor and how seamless everything went.

During the planning process, Jordan and David were responsive, honest about ideas and giving feedback, flexible and accommodating, and really fun to work with. I always looked forward to our meetings. Both of them have many years in the event industry under their belt and they really know their stuff! It shows.

David has a great eye for design and encouraged some really fun design elements -- including a cow skull for our arbor and feathers in my bouquet. Jordan also has a great eye, and is super organized and has a calm energy about her, which is so incredibly helpful when you are stressing about the big day. They had great vendor recommendations, and everyone we worked with were friendly and professional. Jordan also put together a production schedule for me about 7 or 8 months before the wedding, which really helped me stay on track for what needed to be done when.

I can't say enough good things about this event company...highly, highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 04/25/2018
    Big Time Creatives 8

Big Time Creatives's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day, Molly! We had so much fun with designing and planning with you and were so happy with the way everything turned out. I hope you and Ted have an amazing life together!

Big Time Creatives FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2