Betty Blue Events

San Diego, CA View map Visit website
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Based in San Diego, Betty Blue Events is a wedding planning company offering seamless experiences for fun-loving couples. With over 18 years of experience, Kellene is the go-to pro for organizing wedding plans on a budget and as stress-free as possible. At Betty Blue Events, couples can enjoy a special day tailor-made for them with all the joy of a VIP guest.

An expert in quality customer service, Kellene prioritizes the guest experience and her client’s vision above all else. Skilled in intentional planning, Kellene ensures each couple’s wedding exceeds their expectations but never their budget. The goal is always to provide a memorable experience enhanced with excellent planning services at a reasonable cost. Couples can avail of a custom package with a host of wedding planning services including event design, day-of coordination, budget analysis, and access to vetted vendors. From cultural weddings to non-religious ceremonies, Betty Blue Events proudly offers the following packages:

• Month-of wedding planning
  • Design and month-of planning
  • Full-service wedding planning

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 08/06/2021

All Around Outstanding

Kellene and her team at Betty Blue Events are highly experienced, knowledgeable, and organized. My husband and I worked with Kellene for about a year to plan our dream wedding. Kellene took the time to make sure that everything, down to the smallest detail, was planned and executed the way we wanted. I cannot thank Kellene and Betty Blue Events enough for their outstanding professionalism and attention to detail.
    Our wedding was everything we hoped for and it is all because of Kellene's wedding expertise.

Betty Blue Events's reply:

Oh! Sarah! Thank you so much for the sweet words! I loved getting plan your beautiful wedding together! You will forever be my vision of “classic elegance” in a bride! Xoxo Kellene
    Cody C. Married on 05/02/2021

Campbell Wedding

I could not imagine going through this process without Kellene and her team. This past year was quite a rollercoaster and we are so thankful we had Kellene along for the ride. We experienced postponing, changing venues, updating number of guests and more! Her service attitude and guidance was second to none. The day turned out to be just as magical as we could have ever hoped. If you are contemplating a planner, stop thinking and reach out to snag her up! Highly recommend.
    Katie A. Married on 04/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Coordination in the Industry!

Every bride has her MUST HAVE vendors and Betty Blue Events was an obvious decision when it came to hiring month of coordination. Aside from Kellene's talented eye for design, communication made planning our wedding with her seamless. 30 days out from the wedding day, she was able to jump right in and pick up the pieces I missed and carry out a successful timeline for executing the most magical day. 3 dates and 3 venues later due to the pandemic, Kellene was a rockstar every step of the way! Thank you, Betty Blue Events, for making our day shine. We could not have done it without you!
  • illustration stars

Deals

Betty Blue Events 1
Exclusive

flowers~annette gomez flowers~annette gomez Wedding Florists

We love Betty Blue Events- Such a joy to work with!!

Bespoke. Bespoke. Wedding Florists

Kellene, of Betty Blue Events, is a delight to work with! She pays keen attention to detail, ensuring that any event will run smoothly. While Betty Blue focuses on lower budget weddings, her style never looks it. Your guests will never be able to tell where you cut back, because of the clever decisions that Kellene will help you make. She finds just the right balance of prioritizing style and budget. As a vendor, I appreciate that Kellene gives me the guidance that I need, and then sets me free to do what I do best. Not being micro-managed is wonderful! I have such fun when I get to collaborate with Betty Blue Events, and I have no doubt that her brides do too.

San Diego San Diego, CA, 92117
6198239197
Location of (Betty Blue Events)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding