Beauty by Stacey Makeup Artist

Del Mar, CA View map

Stacey and her Beauty by Stacey team are a mobile wedding makeup and hair service traveling to you on your big day! Our services include airbrush makeup application giving you a more natural, flawless look as well as traditional application. We also specialize in bridal updos and styling.

We'd love to talk to you about how you want to feel and look on your big day. E-mail us at contact@beautybystacey.com to book your trial today.

And make sure to visit my website to view even more beautiful photos: http://www.beautybystacey.com

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$80

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Nicollette Married on 06/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Stacey and her team is the absolute best! They literally made my whole, giant, wedding party look absolutely amazing. She followed the timeline and made everyone feel so so so special. In fact, we have managed to stay friends even 1 year after my wedding day.

PS: Stacey is a Braid Queen! I had the most amazing braid on my wedding day.
    Erin C. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing!! Stacey is wonderful!!

Stacey and her entire team are the sweetest people!! I had the pleasure to work with her twice as a COVID bride and I could not have LOVED her more! Her spirit, her joy and her work are incredible. She was such a joy to have around on a special day like a wedding. She was so attentive prior to the day, answered all my questions and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. When I had to re-schedule my larger celebration a year later she was personally booked with another wedding but I got to work with 3 amazing members of her team and couldn’t have been happier. Madison Brinkerhoff, Ashley Barrett and Megan Lopez were wonderful. My whole bridal party kept raving about how sweet each of them was and I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to do hair/makeup for the wedding. I couldn’t recommend Stacey and her team anymore!!! Choosing her was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day for sure!!
    Sara D. Married on 06/26/2021

Stacey is the BEST

I LOVE Stacey — not only did she talk to me about Harry Potter and cats, but she also made me feel beautiful on my wedding day. Double-win. I had never had my hair or my make-up professionally done in the past, so I had no idea what the experience would be. I’m sure I was a bundle of nerves when Stacey showed up for my trial (which I highly recommend doing!), but there was honestly nothing that I should have worried about. Stacey is an expert at highlighting your natural beauty; I never felt like any part of me was being hidden under heavy makeup. I was authentically me at my wedding, and that was so wonderful. Stacey also worked with me to make sure I was pleased with my makeup and hair and was happy to make any small tweaks to my look.

On the day of the wedding, Stacey and her team arrived early and worked efficiently to make sure myself and my bridal party were done on-time for pictures before the ceremony. We had such a fun time with Stacey and her team, listening to music and chatting. It definitely helped me settle down before seeing my husband for the first time! As an extra bonus, my hair and make-up lasted throughout the warm June day and through all the dancing I did at the reception! I am so grateful to Stacey for helping me feel confident and beautiful on this important day.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Garrett Richardson Photography Garrett Richardson Photography Wedding Photographers

I cannot say enough great things about Stacey! She is SUCH a talented makeup artist and so easy to work with! Her attention to detail, organization and friendly personality makes the whole experience of working with her so amazing. I would absolutely recommend Stacey as your makeup artist!

Betty Blue Events Betty Blue Events Wedding Planners

Adore Stacey! Their work (your face!) always turns out flawless. It is like a miracle. I even used Stacey for my own wedding and wish I could have her come over every day to make me look so good! If you are even considering doing your own makeup for your wedding, schedule a trial with Stacey, once you see how amazing you look there will be no question in your mind that you NEED her!

On Location Del Mar, 92014
6197225289
Location of (Beauty by Stacey Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding