2810 Via Magia, Temecula, CA 92010 Map · Phone number

About Kelsey Rae Designs

Kelsey Rae Designs is a wedding coordination + event design company in Southern CA. We love to travel + have destination wedding packages too!

www.kelseyraedesigns.com

Kelsey Rae Designs 1
Kelsey Rae Designs 2
  • Skylar

Skylar Stetten · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Planner, Designer and friend!

Kelsey and her team are amazing!! We love working with them because not only are they extremely organized but they are fun to be around and make the whole wedding process a breeze. If you want someone who knows good design and executes the day flawlessly, choose Kelsey Rae! She's always looking out for the client and keeps all of her vendors top of mind so that the day runs smoothly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Kelsey Rae Designs 3
    Kelsey Rae Designs 4

Kelsey Rae Designs's reply:

Ahh! I love working with you guys too! Always makes my job easier knowing my couples are in the best of hands! xo

kelsey · Married on 03/16/2018

Kelsey was so down to earth and awesome to work with! She kept us calm and on track to ensure everything ran smoothly on our wedding day. She was so helpful throughout the planning process answering questions and providing suggestions for things we were unsure of. We used her as our day of coordinator and we would do it again in a heartbeat. It was so much easier to be in the moment and enjoy the day with Kelsey there to take care of everything!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Kelsey Rae Designs's reply:

I had THE best time planning with you and Matt! I loved every second of it and it was so amazing getting to be apart of the big day! I wish you both so much love and happiness!!

xo,
    Kelsey

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2017

Not enough positive words could describe Kelsey! She has amazing vision and is that extra brain needed during the whole planning process. When I was initially starting to plan our wedding I was super against hiring a planner. Just because I thought I would be able to handle everything on my own but hiring Kelsey was the best decision I could’ve possibly made. My fiancé and I are having our wedding at a venue about an hour and half from where we’ located and she has gone above and beyond to be a liaison between our vendors.She’s actually made our engagement so much more enjoyable by alleviating all the pre-wedding stress! I literally a thousand times over recommend her!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Kelsey Rae Designs's reply:

You are so sweet Steph! You've been a DREAM client! I cannot wait to see it all come together so soon! It's going to be amazing!! xo

Kelsey Rae Designs FAQ