Raleigh, NC 27699 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About Bethany Joy Photography

Based in North Carolina but travels

I am a wedding photographer who loves natural light and adores capturing people's love stories through pictures! I just love love and can't get enough of it! From the details to the dancing, I am there to capture it all so you can look back and remember the feelings, the love, the fun!

I enjoy building friendships with my clients not just photographing their big day! A complimentary engagement shoot is include in each package as a way for me to get to know you better and to ease up any nerves you and the 'almost' hubby may have about getting your pictures taken!

Pictures should be FUN, full of life and real... I strive to capture the real YOU and your story in every image!

Contact me today for 2016 pricing! Booking now

55bc4da0e1d6bc82 vos365 1
blog23

9 Reviews for Bethany Joy Photography

Carly · Married on 04/01/2017

Enough good words don't exist to describe how much of a pleasure it was to work with Bethany and her husband Pete! Aside from being a FANTASTIC photographer, Bethany is a joy to work with. She is organized, knows what she needs from you to have a smooth event, and stays as long as it takes to get the right shots.

Bethany's style of shooting and editing is phenomenal. We haven't even seen our full album yet, and I'm already in love with the pictures. Pete, her second shooter, went out of his way to help Bethany with lighting (so far as using his hands/body to block out some lighting that was a distraction).

EVERYONE should hire Bethany Joy - and she really should charge more for her services.

Sent on 04/08/2017

Trisha · Married on 09/25/2015

Bethany did such an amazing job photographing our wedding! She was so much fun and spent the entire day with us. I would recommend her to anyone! I am in love with all of our pictures. She captured memories that we'll have always.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Chelsea · Married on 05/23/2015

My husband's family was acting a little difficult for the photos and she just ran with it, sosososo wonderful and so flexible. If she can work with them, she can work with just about family! She was so professional, kind, warm-hearted and just an overall on-the-dot great photographer!
    YES - I recommend her to anyone needing professional, amazing pictures!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Bethany Joy Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files

• Carolina Wedding Films
    Carolina Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

Bethany is one of my favorite people that I have worked with in the wedding industry. As videographers, we work very closely alongside many photographers. Among the many that we have come across, Bethany is one of the first that we recommend! She is friendly and easy going which makes the client feel at ease. She is also GREAT at working with other vendors which is crucial to making your wedding day go smoothly!

• Pine Cradle Lake Weddings & Events
    Pine Cradle Lake Weddings & Events Park & Outdoor Weddings

If you are looking for a photographer with amazing creative talent, look no further! She used multiple locations inside our property along with scenic locations close to our venue. I am very impressed with the unique and beautiful moments she captured for Chris and Bekah.

• Wolf Oak Acres
    Wolf Oak Acres Barn & Farm Weddings

Bethany was the photographer here at our country venue this summer for one of our weddings.... She has an amazing eye for detail, and captured their day perfectly! The couple was thrilled with their pictures, and commented on how wonderful she was to work with. Wonderful to hear how happy they were! We would certainly recommend Bethany Joy to anyone else looking for their wedding photographer! She was a true asset to their team helping to make their day picture perfect!