852 Red Wing Lane, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Best Rabbi for Couples in Love

Are you in love? I meet and get to know couples at this hectic and happy time in their life together to plan and facilitate a meaningful and memorable experience for them and their dearest ones. I officiate -- or co-offiate -- mostly in Jersey, Penna., Del. & New York for any couple, regardless of religion, ethnic background or gender orientation. If the two of you are in love, I will watch your back and get to know your heart and be your friend not just for the day of the ceremony but for the duration of your long and happy life together. Step #1: Text me at 215-740-5559 or E-mail me at RabbiGreen18@gmail.com to set up a telephone meeting. Step #2: Personal face-to-face meeting half-way between our addresses. OPTIONAL Step: I'll recommend a priest or minister to co-officiate or, if you already have one, I'm happy to reach out to create a co-clergy friendship on your behalf. I've been doing this for 30 years so I have made many good friends. Step #3: Planning via e-mail, text, cell, Starbucks get-togethers, Skype ~ whatever's easiest for you. Step #4: Solemnize and Celebrate.

I am the Best Rabbi for Couples in Love! I think everyone needs a rabbi friend, whether you are Jewish or Catholic, Aetheist or Hindu. I give couples uplifting guidance and planning and support for their wedding ceremony, instead of by-the-book "cookie cutter" mediocrity. I listen to you and help develop options that speak to your needs. I understand spiritual non-denominational wishes. I know that when couples say "we aren't religious" they often mean that the ministers and clergy and rabbis they've met before are alienating and aloof and boring and "preachy." You'll be relieved to find in me a real person who is spiritual and personable, non-judgement and friendly, knowledgeable and full of great options to make your day exactly that "YOUR WEDDING DAY!" I want to be in the "Rolodex of Your Life." Meet me now. Add me to your contacts list for the wedding and let me be there for you for your marriage as a friendly resource.

I am always thrilled when parents tell me after the wedding that they were so nervous and now feel so relieved because they feel just the way they wanted to - included, respected, valued and connected to the life of the newlyweds. Experience and social skills allow me to easily relate to each and every person in your wedding party so everyone feels comfortable. It's particularly wonderful when a Jewish grandparent says, "This is the 8th grandchild I've seen married, but, it's the 1st time I understood what was going on" and asks, "Did you make it relaxed and easy to understand because my grandchild married a Catholic" to which I reply, "No, I always talk in an easily accessible way, regardless. I reject off-putting mumbo jumbo." And I love hearing from couples who tell me that everyone raved about the ceremony and that their wedding day memories are just exactly what they wanted to cherish for the rest of their life together.

Follow Best Rabbi for Couples in Love on

IMG0804 JPGVersion2
IMG0804 JPGVersion2

34 Reviews for Best Rabbi for Couples in Love

Jessica · Married on 07/30/2016

Rabbi Green took the time to truly get to know Jared and I before our wedding ceremony. She remembered every detail when meeting with us for the first time and continued to work with us through the whole wedding planning process. She was extremely helpful and flexible in helping us blend together a dual faith ceremony, which turned out to be absolutely beautiful--friends and families of both faiths have commented on just how lovely the way both Rabbi Green and our Reverence worked together was. Rabbi Green's enthusiasm and energy brought so much joy and excitement to the whole day. Thank you again, Rabbi Green, for a wonderful ceremony!

Sent on 08/28/2016

My husband and I would highly recommend Rabbi Green. She was fantastic at our wedding!

Sent on 05/24/2013

Mia · Married on 03/09/2013

Rabbi Green was wonderful! Never a dull moment with her around. She made the whole process fun, calmed all our nerves, and performed a beautiful ceremony (without a rehearsal!).
    The Rabbi responded quickly to all my questions and provided a very easy-to-follow guide for the ceremony that could be tailored specifically to fit anyone's needs.

Sent on 03/11/2013

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Best Rabbi for Couples in Love 1
    $100 Discount
    $100 Discount to Couples who contact me through my website. Thank you.

• 852 Red Wing Lane Huntingdon Valley, 19006 See on map
    (Phone number)
    24/7 Please, be assured that Rabbi Green will return your e-mail by the end of the next business day.