Best Face Forward Makeup Artist

Raleigh, NC View map

Hi, My name is Kelli, and I am a professional Make~UP Artist. I specialize in:
-Bridal Parties
-Proms
-Any special occasion or event!
~photoshoots

WE OFFER AIRBRUSH MAKEUP AND TANNING!! WE CAN TRAVEL TO YOU FOR ALL SERVICES! GET TANNED AND BEAUTIFUL FOR YOUR WEDDING DAY!

My mission is to make all my clients look and feel so beautiful and always to step out with their best face forward!! I take pride in every client and want them to feel beautiful, natural, and never over done! Best Face Forward is about embellishing the natural you so you'll always feel confident and stunning!

~I look forward to meeting you & your friends to come up with a one of a kind special look, just for you! I will take into consideration your Hair color and style,Your skin tone and face shape, and also the event you will be attending and the outfit or dress color. I will try a few different color combinations until you are 100% satisfied and feeling glamorous! Once your done getting your hair, nails, and toes done...I will make sure your last details are the most memorable!!

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Meghan Married on 06/07/2014
    Best Face Forward provided spray tans, eye lash extensions, and make up application for my June 7th, 2014 wedding. Working with Kelli was one of my favorite experiences during the wedding process. I can't say enough good things about her work! Kelli is very knowledgeable about the services she provides, is professional, and can execute looks flawlessly. You can tell she loves what she does because it comes through in her work. We worked together closely in the weeks leading up to my wedding. We met for a make up trial, she educated us on the spray tan application process, and she also did my eye lash extensions prior to the wedding. She takes the time to ask questions in order to understand what kind of look you would like to have on the day of the wedding, provides recommendations based off her expertise, and enhances your natural beauty. She understands what type of makeup is needed to look good in photos and makes everyone feel comfortable. During all of my appointments, she wanted to make sure that I was happy with all of the details so that I would not be nervous on my wedding day.The day of the wedding she arrived early to set up and was just the person you wanted to spend time with while getting ready. She is calm, personable, and focuses on making sure you feel your absolute best! I thoroughly enjoyed having her there to be a part of my wedding day. She did makeup for myself, the MOB, MOG, and bridal party. Even my sister who normally only wears chapstick and mascara loved the way Kelli did her makeup. Everyone looked and felt absolutely beautiful! My family is still raving about Kelli's services. If you're looking for a makeup artist for your wedding or a special occassion, look no further. Go with Kelli Rich of Best Face Forward. You will not be disappointed. She is absolutely fantastic!
    Katie Married on 12/31/2013
    Kelli did my makeup for my wedding along with several family members and bridesmaids. She was with us all day as we got ready and was incredibly attentive to everyone's needs and unique styles. She made everyone feel comfortable and made suggestions based on conversations with each person. For my makeup, I did a trial about a month before the wedding. Kelli took the time to explain her thoughts and recommendations. She made adjustments and carefully wrote down all the things we agreed on. On the day of the wedding, I was relaxed and happy as she created my perfect wedding look! People raved about my makeup and it lasted all night long. Kelli is an absolute professional and is great to work with!
    Diane Married on 09/29/2012
    kelli was so good! came to me w/an injured foot...made me and my mom look beautiful...loved the airbrush. would use here again w/out any hesitiation.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Best Face Forward Makeup Artist 1
Discount
CALL OR EMAIL NOW FOR YOUR FULL BEAUTY WEDDING PACKAGE OF AIRBRUSH MAKEP AND TANNING! (978)807-7081
Best Face Forward Makeup Artist 2
Discount
Please call us for information about our new airbrush makeup applications! Kelli Rich (978)807-7081 Photographers~ We do TFP, photoshoots, ect!!! Please keep us in mind!!

The Grafton Inn The Grafton Inn Barn & Farm Weddings

Beautiful work!

• My Reis Salon
    Rating 4.8 out of 5 , 7 Reviews
    · Wedding Hair & Makeup

I service Raleigh triangle Raleigh, 27614

I come to you!!! Onsite service to make your day easier! Check us out on FACEBOOK, TWITTER,Glymed Arnica Healing cream is the summer must have after sun lotion!!! It has super healing properties to help agains sun burns, even bruising and acne!!! Try it today! use code SUMMER10 for 10% off all orders! https://squareup.com/market/Bestfaceforwardmakeup
Location of (Best Face Forward Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding