I service Raleigh triangle, Raleigh, NC 27614 Map · Phone number

About Best Face Forward Makeup Artist

Hi, My name is Kelli, and I am a professional Make~UP Artist. I specialize in:
-Bridal Parties
-Proms
-Any special occasion or event!
~photoshoots

WE OFFER AIRBRUSH MAKEUP AND TANNING!! WE CAN TRAVEL TO YOU FOR ALL SERVICES! GET TANNED AND BEAUTIFUL FOR YOUR WEDDING DAY!

My mission is to make all my clients look and feel so beautiful and always to step out with their best face forward!! I take pride in every client and want them to feel beautiful, natural, and never over done! Best Face Forward is about embellishing the natural you so you'll always feel confident and stunning!

~I look forward to meeting you & your friends to come up with a one of a kind special look, just for you! I will take into consideration your Hair color and style,Your skin tone and face shape, and also the event you will be attending and the outfit or dress color. I will try a few different color combinations until you are 100% satisfied and feeling glamorous! Once your done getting your hair, nails, and toes done...I will make sure your last details are the most memorable!!

Follow Best Face Forward Makeup Artist on

IMG1248
laurenpe2

37 Reviews for Best Face Forward Makeup Artist

Meghan · Married on 06/07/2014

Best Face Forward provided spray tans, eye lash extensions, and make up application for my June 7th, 2014 wedding. Working with Kelli was one of my favorite experiences during the wedding process. I can't say enough good things about her work! Kelli is very knowledgeable about the services she provides, is professional, and can execute looks flawlessly. You can tell she loves what she does because it comes through in her work. We worked together closely in the weeks leading up to my wedding. We met for a make up trial, she educated us on the spray tan application process, and she also did my eye lash extensions prior to the wedding. She takes the time to ask questions in order to understand what kind of look you would like to have on the day of the wedding, provides recommendations based off her expertise, and enhances your natural beauty. She understands what type of makeup is needed to look good in photos and makes everyone feel comfortable. During all of my appointments, she wanted to make sure that I was happy with all of the details so that I would not be nervous on my wedding day.The day of the wedding she arrived early to set up and was just the person you wanted to spend time with while getting ready. She is calm, personable, and focuses on making sure you feel your absolute best! I thoroughly enjoyed having her there to be a part of my wedding day. She did makeup for myself, the MOB, MOG, and bridal party. Even my sister who normally only wears chapstick and mascara loved the way Kelli did her makeup. Everyone looked and felt absolutely beautiful! My family is still raving about Kelli's services. If you're looking for a makeup artist for your wedding or a special occassion, look no further. Go with Kelli Rich of Best Face Forward. You will not be disappointed. She is absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Katie · Married on 12/31/2013

Kelli did my makeup for my wedding along with several family members and bridesmaids. She was with us all day as we got ready and was incredibly attentive to everyone's needs and unique styles. She made everyone feel comfortable and made suggestions based on conversations with each person. For my makeup, I did a trial about a month before the wedding. Kelli took the time to explain her thoughts and recommendations. She made adjustments and carefully wrote down all the things we agreed on. On the day of the wedding, I was relaxed and happy as she created my perfect wedding look! People raved about my makeup and it lasted all night long. Kelli is an absolute professional and is great to work with!

Sent on 01/06/2014

diane · Married on 09/29/2012

kelli was so good! came to me w/an injured foot...made me and my mom look beautiful...loved the airbrush. would use here again w/out any hesitiation.

Sent on 10/12/2012

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Licensed
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Best Face Forward Makeup Artist 1
    WE NOW OFFER AIRBRUSH MAKEUP AND TANNING AT YOUR LOCATION!!
    CALL OR EMAIL NOW FOR YOUR FULL BEAUTY WEDDING PACKAGE OF AIRBRUSH MAKEP AND TANNING! (978)807-7081
  • Best Face Forward Makeup Artist 2
    Now Offering Airbrush Makeup!!!
    Please call us for information about our new airbrush makeup applications! Kelli Rich (978)807-7081 Photographers~ We do TFP, photoshoots, ect!!! Please keep us in mind!!

• I service Raleigh triangle Raleigh, 27614 See on map
    I come to you!!! Onsite service to make your day easier! Check us out on FACEBOOK, TWITTER,Glymed Arnica Healing cream is the summer must have after sun lotion!!! It has super healing properties to help agains sun burns, even bruising and acne!!! Try it today! use code SUMMER10 for 10% off all orders! https://squareup.com/market/Bestfaceforwardmakeup