137 Portsmouth Avenue, Exeter, NH 03833 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

7 Reviews for My Reis Salon

Meghan · Married on 06/07/2014

I used My Reis Salon for my June 7th, 2014 wedding. They were an absolute pleasure to work with during the planning process and made everything so easy! Derek is the point of contact for coordinating and booking the wedding services and is extremely personable. He always made himself available to discuss any questions I had, was extremely responsive to my emails, and is very detail oriented. Since I live out of state, I would coordinate my wedding appointments around weekends that I would be home. He was fantastic at helping me schedule appointments with Nicole for my hair trials and blow out for the rehearsal dinner.

Nicole and Corinne provided up do's and styling for myself, the mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and two bridesmaids. Both ladies did an amazing job. Everyone raved about their hair and felt beautiful the day of the wedding. They arrived on time, spoke with each individual to understand what they were looking to do, and executed the look flawlessly. They were extremely professional and amazing to work with.

If you are looking for someone to do your hair for your wedding or formal event, don't look any further! My Reis Salon is the perfect choice! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Kelly · Married on 08/13/2011

My Reis Salon is my salon of choice. I have been going to see Kellee for years now. When I told her I was getting married and needed her help she was more than willing to help me. We set up a walkthrough for a trial her style for my hair. My hair is short and she did a wonderful updo even though it's short. On the day of my wedding she came into work very early for me. She took care of me and my hair. I received so many compliments on it. Kellee & My Reis Salon are just the best!!

Sent on 08/25/2011

Kim · Married on 07/09/2011

My Reis salon came to Maine to do my entire wedding party (there were 13 of us in total). Everyone's hair out perfect!! No one's hair fell out and we have some crazy dancer's and everyone's hair stayed up all night! They were on time and they finished everyone's hair actually earlier then I had thought so it was nice to just have some time to try and relax. My Reis salon stylists are so nice, professional, organized, and they really know what they are doing (I had Nicole, Austin, and Amanda but they are all great there). I highly recommend them to anyone for either their wedding services or for any salon service you have. You wont be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 08/25/2011

Award

• Best Face Forward Makeup Artist
    Best Face Forward Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have done many wedding parties with My Reis Salon and have always been impressed with their work, professionalism, and overall charm! I would recommend them to ANYONE! They are truly the best salon out there, so much that I go to them myself! Great work!

• 137 Portsmouth Avenue Exeter, 03833 See on map