S. Davis Makeup Artistry

Morrisville, North Carolina View map

Davis Makeup Artistry, LLC is a beauty service based in Morrisville, North Carolina. Their goal is to make every bride the star of her big day. With S. Davis Makeup Artistry, you can expect more than just makeup, but a true professional beauty experience.

Experience

Sharon, the owner of S. Davis Makeup Artistry, LLC, is a licensed esthetician and makeup artist. She has more than 12 years of professional experience

For a memorable experience, Sharon will pay attention to your individual needs. Her goal is to create a flawless look that makes you picture perfect. Brides may choose from the following makeup and beauty services

• Consultations
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup
  • False lashes

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$300

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$300

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Jennifer F. Married on 12/11/2020

Awesome Experience!!! Highly Recommend!!

It was an absolute honor/pleasure to work with S. Davis Makeup Artistry. From the initial consultation appointment to my wedding day Sharon made the experience amazing. Sharon is knowledgeable, professional and most of all a great person that makes a bride feel exceptionally beautiful on her big day. I would highly recommend S. Davis Makeup Artistry!!!
  • Tewanda Terry
    Tewanda Married on 11/16/2019

Nothing but Amazing!

As soon as I met Sharon, I knew that I would enjoy having her as my MUA at my wedding. I was able to use her for our Engagement Session first, and she did an outstanding job. My makeup was flawless, and everyone loved seeing me all dolled up for my engagement photoshoot. The month of my wedding, I did a trial with Sharon to figure out what I wanted for my big day, and Sharon was great at listening to my request and vision. On the day of my wedding, Sharon worked so hard to make sure that my makeup and my Maid of Honor looked fabulous. She made me feel so comfortable on the day of my wedding while in the Bridal Suite. We looked beautiful and received nothing but compliments. I am so glad she was able to stay after our ceremony for touchups which I genuinely needed since I cried so hard during my vows! She is very professional, a master at makeup and she has such a loving spirit! I will undoubtedly be using Sharon for all of my professional makeup needs going forward.
    Candace Married on 08/18/2018
    Sharon was a doll!! She completed my bridal shower makeup and I knew then she would hook my bridesmaids up. She is so sweet and talented and I’m already ready to use her for a wedding that I’m attending in September. My entire wedding party looked amazing!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

ELIZABETH ASHLEY & CO. ELIZABETH ASHLEY & CO. Wedding Photographers

Sharon always delivers exceptional makeup services! I love referring her and will continue to. She's the best and has a winning personality! BOOK HER NOW!!

Tiwa Lawrence Tiwa Lawrence Wedding Hair & Makeup

Not only is Sharon Davis a talented makeup artist, she also has an extremely pleasant personality. Whenever I am unavailable, I refer her to my clients without skipping a heart beat because she has a way of making a bride look fabulous yet natural all at the same time. I want everyone to know that working with Ms. Davis would be a breeze.

Shanique Coleman Weddings Shanique Coleman Weddings Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Sharon Davis of S. Davis Makeup Artistry on several occasions. I refer business to Sharon regularly because of her professionalism, expertise and consistency. I love the fact that Sharon travels to the bride on the wedding day (this is a plus for my brides). Sharon is the best, so if she's available for your wedding day then I highly recommend that you schedule a consultation with her. Once you meet Sharon, her kind spirit and positivity will shine through - she's awesome!

1921 Kudrow Lane Morrisville, North Carolina, 27560
9197241899
Location of (S. Davis Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding