Best Events Catering

Janesville, WI View map

Best Events is a full service caterer and event production company offering a wide range of menus and services ranging from on and off-premise catering from 1 to 4000+, fully licensed beverage and bartending services, a full selection and variety of party rental and custom decorating services, professional event planning, coordination and staffing for any social or corporate event.

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$25.00

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$18.00

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Server(s)
Stations

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware

4.1

• Erin
    Erin H. Married on 09/05/2020

Best Events

I loved having best events. I had so many guests come up and compliment the food and the service. They were great with chair and linen delivery the day before allowing me to set up and did a great job having service going smooth the day of. All the servers and bartender were professional and efficient and I couldn’t recommend them more. Any communication with management was beyond great , they answered any questions I had a stayed on top of everything prior to my wedding so I felt in the loop with everything.
  • Christine
    Christine B. Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect Day!

Best Events did the catering, decorations, and floral for my wedding, and I just could not be happier! They surpassed my expectations in every area. I wanted a "one stop shop" because this wedding/party planning thing is way out of my wheelhouse, but I was a little worried that a place that does it all might not do all things well. I needn't have worried. My outdoor wedding was beautifully decorated, from the ceremony site to the reception tables. My bridal floral was gorgeous! The food was truly amazing - I am still getting comments about how good it was! On top of it all, the staff was great! Kimberly and Kelly helped me figure our exactly what I wanted, and they put it all together beautifully. Sheila, from the catering staff, did a wonderful job coordinating everything on our wedding day. Thank you, Best Events! You helped to make our day just perfect!
    Katie Married on 07/20/2018
    We used Best Events for our wedding catering and table settings and couldn't be happier. They took care of all of the food on our event from start to finish. We had a selection of passed hors d'oeuvres and a cheese plate during cocktail hour, followed be a family style dinner that was perfect for our outdoor wedding, and then finished with a strawberry shortcake bar. The food was delicious, plentiful, and budget friendly.

The staff was extremely responsive. They met with us in advance for a tasting, building a menu that fit our preferences exactly. We had a dedicated point person who followed up with us frequently and worked to coordinate additional details as the wedding got closer.

On the day of the wedding their service was top notch. The food was prepared perfectly, and they made sure that my partner and I had nothing to worry about.

1741 Adel St Janesville, WI, 53546
6087554123 (399)
Location of (Best Events Catering)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding