Nearby Vendors to Consider

Lactose Free (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)
Local (1)

3.8

WE Really loved Amy and her cakes! she has a super big heart and was very nice, unfortunately, she is out of our price range. BUT I would defiantly recommend her to others! I am sure we will use her in the future for other cake needs

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/19/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cupcakes

Amy was so nice and made my fiance & i feel comfortable and secure about our wedding. She does amazing work and i cant wait for her to do our wedding cake. The samples were delicious & moist as well!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/23/17, 1 Review
2.8

I won my cake at our local bridal show, it was $375 towards our cake at Bert's Bakery which covered most of the bill. When we went for our cake tasting and to discuss design they over booked so we didn't even get to sit with Amy and go over anything we sat with someone else and she couldn't answer all of our questions because she wasn't the main wedding cake decorator. Amy never got back with us to answer questions about the design of our cake like she was supposed to I ended up having to email and call. We didn't even get to taste the cake at the bakery they had us choose the flavors we wanted to try and sent us on our way, which I thought was odd. When I saw our cake design the day of at the reception it was not how it was supposed to be at all so I was really disappointed, I'm not sure if we just didn't get as quality of service because we won our cake or what. I will say the flavors we had chosen were really good and we got alot of compliments on how good the cake tasted! We had red velvet, vanilla, and vanilla poppy seed.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup

Bert's Bakery Pricing

Bert's Bakery Price Rates

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.00

Organic
Health License
8 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Amy does a fantastic job, great flavor, beautiful cakes and always on time.

Bert's Bakery provides professional, reliable service with artistry that is top notch. The cakes are always unique to the couple and are delicious!

Bert's Bakery is great! People always ask me, "where did they get that cake?" I highly recommend the personal attention & detail you receive at Bert's - beautiful cakes make beautiful photos!

Great wedding cakes! Have worked with Amy for years, and she does a fantastic job in pleasing her customers.

Bert's Bakery has great cakes! They always look very nice and their buttercream frosting is excellent. They have delivered hundreds of cakes to our location and have always been here on time.

Events

4419 S. Westnedge Avenue, Kalamazoo, MI 49008   See On Map
269-492-9111 (phone) 269-364-2899 (fax)
Monday-Saturday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm Winter hours may vary.