2505 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98121 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Belltown Bride

Congratulations! You are engaged and you have discovered Belltown Bride, an independent salon where care is taken to ensure a comfortable and indulgent gown-shopping experience. Come enjoy boutique service and atmosphere in our new salon, coupled with couture gowns you can afford.

We introduce thousands of brides to spectacular couture designer gowns unavailable anywhere else in the region and we've provided them with a fun, comfortable and personalized shopping experience. Our formula - extraordinary dresses with average prices and superior customer service - continues to work well and we will still be bringing you those unforgettable sample gowns for unbeatable value.

At Belltown Bride we are committed to your happiness and we subscribe to the simple philosophy that we treat out brides as we would like to be treated, with respect, honesty, and even friendliness and good humor. We are honored to be a part of your wedding experience and we thank you for sharing this special time with us.

We look forward to seeing you and helping you find "the one"!

2505 Fourth Avenue

bell14
bell15

29 Reviews for Belltown Bride

Julita · Married on 10/08/2016

I was shopping for a last minute dress off the rack, and visited several bridal shops in the area. Mano and Beth immediately made me feel welcome and had a great selection of beautiful dresses for affordable prices--yes, you can absolutely get an amazing dress for $700! I found a couple dresses that I liked, and was ready to buy when an online dress with a different silhouette caught my eye. Belltown didn't happen to have a sample of this dress, but was able to order one in a size close to mine that would arrive in time for alterations. However, since they didn't have one for me to try on they recommended I call a different bridal shop to see if they had a sample, so I could try it on and make sure I liked it before buying. I tried on the dress at the other store and it turned out that I did like the silhouette better, but a different sample dress there turned out to be a perfect match for me and so I ended up purchasing that one off the rack instead. Although I had a good experience at the other store too, I was very sad I didn't end up buying from Belltown Bride. Their customer service is exceptional and they have beautiful dresses for very reasonable prices. I feel like they really care for their customers and had my best interests in mind over their own, especially since they sent me to another store to make sure I found the perfect dress. I couldn't be happier with my experience there. Western Washington brides, this store is a must-visit!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

I loved my experience at Belltown Bride. Melissa the owner is absolutely wonderful and makes you feel so special during your appointment. I loved my dress and was glad to have found it at Belltown after searching all over for the particular style. I will be referring all my friends to Belltown.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Rachael · Married on 07/25/2015

I had a wonderful experience at Belltown Bride. I initially went in with only a couple ideas and the staff helped me find the perfect dress that was so beautiful and unique. The staff was extremely helpful and accommodating and made me feel like a priority every time I went into the shop. Melissa, the owner, was so wonderful and attentive and provided exceptional customer service.They made the process easy, stress-free, and incredibly special.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Belltown Bride FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months