5285 West 116th Place, Leawood, KS 66211 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bella Bridesmaids - Kansas City

Bella Bridesmaids offers a collection of top bridesmaids dress designers in a wide range of price and style. Our boutique is in the Shops at Park Place in Leawood, and features over 700 styles to choose from with endless color options. We are by appointment only in order to provide exemplary service for the bride and her bridal party. Call us today so we can help you and your bridesmaids find the perfect dresses for your wedding!

Store Hours:

Monday - 12:00-6:00

Tuesday - 10:00am - 6:00pm

Saturday - 10:00am - 5:00pm

CLOSED Sundays

To schedule an appointment call us at 913.338.1901 or email us at kansasacity@bellabridesmaids.com

Follow Bella Bridesmaids - Kansas City on

1 User photo

Bella Bridesmaids - Kansas City 1
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/15/2018

Bella Bridesmaids was excellent to work with for getting my very indecisive, spread out over the country bridesmaids into beautiful gowns. We went to the store to try styles on and they were so welcoming and very helpful. They were helpful with styles but also with managing the difficult task of keeping bridesmaids and brides seeing eye to eye. I really appreciate their work and they were always quick to respond to inquiries. The dresses arrived in great condition and on time. They went above and beyond in every way. I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Casey · Married on 08/05/2017

First class service and amazing experience! Megan and Danielle worked with me from the initial dress consult to personally consulting each of my bridesmaids(two of which were pregnant and one was out of town!) on sizing and ordering! Also, thanks to the website, it was super easy to order, manage and pay for the dresses, the process was seamless.

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Bella Bridesmaids - Kansas City 2

Betsy · Married on 11/18/2016

When I got engaged, I knew I wanted a different look for my wedding day. I immediately went to Bella Bridesmaid to get my own wedding gown. Megan & Danielle were beyond helpful!
    I went in with a specific idea of what I wanted, and they were able to make great suggestions of dresses that I never would have tried on and guide me toward the perfect dress! My three-month engagement meant I needed to have a fast turn-around with my dress and the staff made sure I was able to get my dress in time to make alterations and have it perfect for my big day!
    When my dress was shipped to the store, Megan helped me understand what alterations needed to be made for the perfect fit, gave suggestions for creating a train on my dress, and pointed me to a fabulous woman for alterations.
    I know Bella Bridesmaid's main customer is women in a wedding party, but it's also a great place to look for a wedding gown if you are looking for something a little outside of the bridal box!
    THANKS for all your help!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Bella Bridesmaids - Kansas City's reply:

Congratulations Betsy! We are so happy that you had a great experience and found what you were looking for. Best wishes to you and your new hubby!

Sincerely,
    Danielle Suarez, Owner

Bella Bridesmaids - Kansas City FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns

Real Weddings

• Adrienne Maples Photography Studios
    Adrienne Maples Photography Studios Wedding Photographers

Great selection of unique & fun bridesmaid dresses! It can be difficult finding fun dresses to fit a variety of bridesmaids. But at Bella Bridesmaids they have fresh looks, great style and they will make your visit to the dress shop and experience to remember. They are current in trends & hot styles and always offer the latest in wedding styles.

• 5285 West 116th Place Leawood, 66211 See on map
    9133381901 (Phone number)
    9132736801 (Fax Number)
    Monday 10:00 - 6:00 Tuesday 10:00 - 6:00 Wednesday 10:00 - 6:00 Thursday 10:00 - 6:00 Friday 10:00 - 6:00 Saturday 10:00 - 5:00