Grain Valley, MO 64029 Map · Phone number

About Becca Blake Photography

With a fresh approach to documenting weddings, I strive to tell a story and create natural, romantic images.

I love natural light, beautiful locations, & happy people.

I am a dreamer, traveler and ice cream enthusiast.

I am a dog lover with two elderly, yet spunky Australian Shepherds, Raynen & Kai.

When I'm not busy shooting you can find me at home chasing my kiddos, Mavrick & Hollie, or tackling a DIY project with my husband and high school sweetheart, Dennis (who also happens to be my handsome second shooter).

Follow Becca Blake Photography on

canedy wedding 2018 2018 web 779 51 707232
canedy wedding 2018 2018 web 779 51 707232

4 Reviews for Becca Blake Photography

• Miranda

Miranda Sales · Married on 02/02/2019

Above and Beyond

Becca was so fun to work with. She got all the special shots we wanted plus more that turned out beautiful. I can’t thank her enough for tackling my crazy family and the nonsense that went on that day. She was very professional but laid back. We were soooooo behind on getting started but she was great at getting us back on track. I’m super happy with the pictures and can’t wait to order an album from her!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Kara · Married on 05/28/2018

Absolutely wonderful!!! Becca is such a delight to work with and she delivers gorgeous photos. We would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Becca Blake Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kara! Working with you and Lance was an absolute dream and I am honored that you picked me to document your beautiful wedding day! Congratulations newlyweds!!

Haley · Married on 05/15/2016

Becca was so much fun to work with! I am not creative and she really found my vision, even though I didn't have one. I am so happy and pleased with how the photos turned out and high recommend her services. I love her!!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Becca Blake Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Haley! I loved working with you as well and hope we can collaborate again sometime!
    Becca

Becca Blake Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Destinations HD - Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Expert
    Destinations HD - Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Expert Travel Agents

Becca Blake is a wonderful wedding and engagement photographer. I LOVE her photo style and attention to detail. She has also done my personal photos and couldn't have been pleased! You will be so happy with your memories when using Becca Blake Photography!

• Levity Weddings & Events
    Levity Weddings & Events Wedding DJs

Becca is an absolute class act. Top quality - quick turn around time and everyone I know sings her praises. Very happy to know Becca.

• Grain Valley, 64029 See on map