BeanArt Photography

Rochester, NY View map
$3,750 Most Popular Price

$3,750 Most Popular Price

My name is Tyler! I strive to reflect in my photos the real you. Your genuine, unaltered emotion is what makes a photo truly yours. A photographer can manipulate you all he wants, but it will never produce an accurate representation of the real you. I try to give you just enough direction and guidance to make you feel comfortable but enough freedom to be yourselves. I don't believe in "posing" in the sense of faking a moment or recreating someone else's already cheesy photo. Instead I give you just enough instruction to feel confident and beautiful, I do all the rest! I take tremendous pride in creating unique and true to life photos.

I am also an adventurer and a perfectionist. I don't settle for mediocrity. Working with me means you must be willing to go beyond ordinary. I love to go new places-- incredible and beautiful places. I am always trying to create a sense of awe and inspiration in my photos so whether it's a crazy spot around the block or around the world, you can count me in.

In the end I just want to be observing and documenting the persons you are and the moments you share. I whole heartedly believe photos should reflect raw beauty and genuine emotion. Only these things will tell a story the way it really is. So, if you also believe that emotion is a story's core, and want a unique, fun experience, then we will probably work very well together. If you're digging my style, I'd be honored if you let me tell your story!

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth D. Married on 09/28/2019

Incredibly Happy!

We were so fortunate to work with Beanart Photography at our wedding. Tyler is wonderful and made all the planning/arrangements for our wedding photography stress-free. He turned it over to his associate photographer, Gage, and we could not be more thrilled with the outcome. Gage is an excellent photographer and he was very professional throughout the day. He is so friendly and fun and he made everyone feel incredibly comfortable, though for him it was probably like herding cats! The result was beautiful portraits and even better candids that captured genuine smiles from all of our family and friends.

I grew up in the FLX area, and my husband and I met there as well, so it was important to us to have the landscape be a focus in our photos. Gage did a fantastic job doing so, and we were happy he was willing to tromp around the venue’s trails with us -- and remained patient as we pulled the burrs out of my dress (which made for a cute picture too).

Thank you both so, so much!
  • Delaney
    Delaney Married on 05/03/2019

Perfectly amazing!

We had our engagement photos in April and we are now printing and framing them, and I have so many good things to say about Tyler! He had a vision for every shot and nailed it every time. The photos are perfect and we had so many to choose from! He was also so quick to edit and send us the shots. A wonderful experience start to finish!!
    Allison Married on 12/29/2018

We are so happy we went with BeanArt Photography!!!

Tyler was AMAZING! From the initial inquiry to receiving our finished photos, the entire process was smooth and easy. Tyler was flexible with our wants/needs, and worked with us to make it happen. I did not stress one time during the day or worried that a certain photo wasn't taken. Tyler took care of it all, and his calm and laid back personality helped ease my nerves during the day. When taking photos, my entire bridal party had so much fun, and we felt that we could be ourselves in front of the camera. My husband and I got married on 12/29 and we had limited natural light, but Tyler walked around our venue to find a spot to take photos. I really appreciated his thoughtfulness and attention to details. He checked in with me throughout the night to make sure he got all the photos I wanted.Tyler is so talented and captured every emotion that we felt on our wedding day!!! We can't stop looking at all the photos!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

BeanArt Photography Price Rates

Mt Vernon Ave Rochester, NY, 14620
Location of (BeanArt Photography)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding