Rochester, NY 14620 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,750
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About BeanArt Photography

My name is Tyler! I strive to reflect in my photos the real you. Your genuine, unaltered emotion is what makes a photo truly yours. A photographer can manipulate you all he wants, but it will never produce an accurate representation of the real you. I try to give you just enough direction and guidance to make you feel comfortable but enough freedom to be yourselves. I don't believe in "posing" in the sense of faking a moment or recreating someone else's already cheesy photo. Instead I give you just enough instruction to feel confident and beautiful, I do all the rest! I take tremendous pride in creating unique and true to life photos.

I am also an adventurer and a perfectionist. I don't settle for mediocrity. Working with me means you must be willing to go beyond ordinary. I love to go new places-- incredible and beautiful places. I am always trying to create a sense of awe and inspiration in my photos so whether it's a crazy spot around the block or around the world, you can count me in.

In the end I just want to be observing and documenting the persons you are and the moments you share. I whole heartedly believe photos should reflect raw beauty and genuine emotion. Only these things will tell a story the way it really is. So, if you also believe that emotion is a story's core, and want a unique, fun experience, then we will probably work very well together. If you're digging my style, I'd be honored if you let me tell your story!

Follow BeanArt Photography on

BeanArt Photography 7
  • Delaney

Delaney · Married on 05/03/2019

Perfectly amazing!

We had our engagement photos in April and we are now printing and framing them, and I have so many good things to say about Tyler! He had a vision for every shot and nailed it every time. The photos are perfect and we had so many to choose from! He was also so quick to edit and send us the shots. A wonderful experience start to finish!!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    BeanArt Photography 8
    BeanArt Photography 9
    BeanArt Photography 10
    BeanArt Photography 11

Allison · Married on 12/29/2018

We are so happy we went with BeanArt Photography!!!

Tyler was AMAZING! From the initial inquiry to receiving our finished photos, the entire process was smooth and easy. Tyler was flexible with our wants/needs, and worked with us to make it happen. I did not stress one time during the day or worried that a certain photo wasn't taken. Tyler took care of it all, and his calm and laid back personality helped ease my nerves during the day. When taking photos, my entire bridal party had so much fun, and we felt that we could be ourselves in front of the camera. My husband and I got married on 12/29 and we had limited natural light, but Tyler walked around our venue to find a spot to take photos. I really appreciated his thoughtfulness and attention to details. He checked in with me throughout the night to make sure he got all the photos I wanted.Tyler is so talented and captured every emotion that we felt on our wedding day!!! We can't stop looking at all the photos!

Sent on 02/08/2019
    BeanArt Photography 19
    BeanArt Photography 20
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 09/22/2018

Fantastic photographer - we are so happy we went with BeanArt!

I’m so happy we hired Tyler and Becky to be our wedding photographers! From day one Tyler was fantastic. He called me to discuss how he works with couples quickly after my initial inquiry on his site and made sure the actual “process” of hiring him was seamless. Tyler even offered to come down to San Francisco, where we live, to do our engagement shoot after a personal west coast trip which was something we hadn't even considered as a possibility!

Now on to the important parts - Tyler is both a super talented photographer as well as an all around great person to work with. We were looking for a photographer who could capture photos of our day naturally, with us in the moment, rather than us just standing and smiling with different backgrounds over and over. After looking at a few of Tyler's albums I could tell he would definitely deliver! Our engagement shoot only solidified this for me and meeting Tyler ahead of the wedding was so helpful day of. We already knew he'd make us feel at ease and would cue us on how to move in order to get the best photos.

I was pretty touched by a story my husband told me after the wedding- he was really nervous for our first look and private vow exchange. Tyler came to let him know it was time to head up to the site and my husband admitted to Tyler he actually had no idea what this "first look" thing was and really didn't know what to do. He said Tyler told him it was no big deal and not to stress, that he'd explain it to him on the way up and there was nothing to worry about. My husband told me it calmed him down and that it was so nice to have a vendor that could actually make his stress level decrease, rather than increase! So thank you, Tyler!

If Tyler is available for your date hire him. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/16/2018