Be Our Guest Event Services

Carol Stream, IL View map

Be Our Guest Event Services is a full service event company in Carol Stream, Illinois, that provides services throughout the Chicago, Rockford, and South Bend regions of Illinois. The family-owned and operated business specializes in wedding planning and they take pride in their reputation, as well as customer satisfaction. The professional and friendly team seeks to serve clients with the highest level of expertise and provides services at the destination of their choice. Be Our Guest Event Services offers everything from consultation to full-service wedding planning and will help your wedding day go flawlessly.

Be Our Guest Event Services provides full and partial wedding planning, as well as day of wedding coordination. They are willing to travel to destination wedding locations, and have experience coordinating civil, cultural, double, religions, non-religious and military weddings. Be Our Guest Event Services offers the following wedding planning services:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-Do lists
  • Vendor referrals

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Renee Married on 11/11/2017
    Deciding to work with Be Our Guest Event Services was the best decision my fiance and I could have ever made. Tammie and Stephanie were amazing to work with. I truly do not know how our wedding would have turned out without their help and guidance! We started planning a destination wedding with over 90 guests traveling to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and chose to work with Be Our Guest rather last minute. Tammie and Stephanie jumped right in and took over the booking and trip planning for ALL of our guests! They were constantly in contact with our resort and always keeping us and our guests in the loop. They helped me plan all the little details from hall decorations, to my flowers, hair, and makeup! The resort put Tammie and Stephanie through some stressful obstacles but they fought hard for us to have the most amazing and memorable trip AND wedding. They planned multiple events for us leading up to and after the day of our wedding, including a welcome reception, wedding rehearsal, and even a group catamaran trip! Every step of the way, Tammie and Stephanie were by our side and were always available for our guests throughout our entire trip. I cannot say enough great things about this company - they started off as our wedding coordinators but are now like family! Not only do we love them, but our guests expressed how much they enjoyed dealing with them and the time we all spent together. We are truly grateful for all the work they have done for us - it was the vacation and wedding of our dreams. We look forward to using Be Our Guest Event Services for our party planning needs in the future.
    Shelley Married on 10/20/2017
    Tammy and her staff were amazing! They were so professional yet incredibly easy to work with. They listened to my ideas and created a fabulous wedding reception for my daughter,at my home, which is sometimes not easy to do. I would definitely use them again for any future event I plan to do.

Be Our Guest Event Services's reply:

Shelley, thank you for the review. Your daughters wedding was so much fun to be a part of. Looking forward to the next event.
    Chrissy Married on 12/31/2016
    Tammy planned the best wedding for my dear friend. From the ceremony that was so intimate, and special to the transportation {so much fun!!!} to each vineyard we went to. Every stop we made for wine tasting was better and more unique than the last. What a lovely weekend, from the meet and greet the night before, all the way to saying our goodbyes after a very special wedding. My favorite thus far!

Be Our Guest Event Services's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We are thrilled you enjoyed yourself, as much as we enjoyed planning the event! Hope you keep us in mind for any future events

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Carol Stream, IL, 60188
Location of (Be Our Guest Event Services)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding