5736 Township Line Rd., Pipersville, PA 18947 Map · Phone number

About Barton Paul Photography

Barton Paul Photography specializes in photojournalistic and lifestyle photography.

Our desire is to capture and document your wedding creatively and professionally.

We guarantee beautiful photos that capture the emotion, expression and joy of your wedding day.

We also do the family portraits that everyone always wants and treasures for years to come.

Please let us know if you have any questions or if you would like to setup a time to meet and see sample albums & photos.

We offer albums, all made right here in the USA.

For more information about Barton Paul Photography,

05849e2ee352af8a 1452891346045 adjw297
mhbp688full

16 Reviews for Barton Paul Photography

Amber · Married on 10/10/2016

Bart was absolutely amazing! Pictures came out beautiful! Very patient with my wedding party and all my crazy ideas! Everybody loved him!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Teresa · Married on 01/24/2016

My wedding was supposed to take place 1/23/14 at Centre Bridge Inn, New Hope PA. The weather prediction a day before was 2 ft of snow. I asked the venues if they would move my wedding day to 1/24. Everyone was more than accommodating and the wedding day turned out better than I could have imagined. Barton was extremely flexible, very professional and helped direct some toddlers to stand still as we took the pictures. His help and services contributed to having such an fantastic wedding!!! The website is very user friendly and the pictures turned out gorgeous!!

Sent on 03/31/2016
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 10/24/2015

Bart is a fantastic photographer. He and his assistant were very professional and really worked with me, my husband and our family. Not only were his photos beautiful, he orchestrated creative shots that we would have not received with another photographer. Bart took our personalities into account and was able to truly capture us on film. I do not believe I am particularly photogenic but he made me feel comfortable and got the great shots. Bart and his assistant were able to work seamlessly and always were at the most important moments without intruding on our gusts or our special moments. Bart created an album for us that I could never duplicate by myself. He is a master of his craft and an artist of the highest order.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Barton Paul Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 15,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 15,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism