Po box 375, Wanchese, NC 27981 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Barefoot rentals & Bridal Events, Inc

Barefoot Rentals is the Home of the $5.00 wedding ceremony chairs! This price includes delivery, setup and breakdown. We offer many other rental items as well such as hand ironed and pressed linens, arbors and ceremony decor, centerpiece and reception decor and much more. Take a moment to visit our website, instagram or facebook page for additional photos.

Follow Barefoot rentals & Bridal Events, Inc on

Other couples have also viewed

• Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals

70 Reviews for Barefoot rentals & Bridal Events, Inc

• Laurie

Laurie G. · Married on 03/17/2021

Wonderful and Respectful

The owner of Barefoot Rentals, Linda Bradley was wonderful. My daughter does not reside in the area and she was always willing to schedule to meet when my daughter was in town. She did not bat an eye when our guest list went from 250 to 96. She and her team set up the ceremony site, and the reception. They cleaned up in no time. She had everything you could think of ! I appreciated all of her advice, easy-going personality, and willingness. I had not a clue what to expect but she exceeded, and succeeded with everything!

Sent on 03/17/2021

Barefoot rentals & Bridal Events, Inc's reply:

Thank you! I loved working with you and your daughter to make it a beautiful day! Thank you for letting Barefoot Rentals be a part of your day!
  • Natalie

Natalie B. · Married on 02/21/2021

Amazing Experience

We feel so blessed to have found Barefoot Rentals for our destination beach wedding (Corolla, NC). We live 6.5 hours away, so really put our trust in them to take care of the whole set up, with very little direction from us. They were FANTASTIC! Linda was very responsive and even scoped out the beach access for us ahead of time since we were coming from out of town, so we knew exactly what to expect when we got there. The set up was absolutely beautiful. I would recommended Barefoot Rentals to anyone who is looking to make their dream of being married on the beach come true!

Sent on 04/09/2021
  • Haily

Haily G. · Married on 10/31/2020

Above and beyond!

Stop looking for a wedding decorator/wizard right here! Linda has the biggest heart and treats you like a friend from the moment she starts working with you. She basically has a whole hobby lobby at her house and anything you have a vision for she makes it come to life. With being a COVID bride, and living on the west coast, planning my wedding was very hard to say the least. But Linda took time to call me with ideas, email pictures, and we had a few consultations when I was in town where I could see everything in person and choose from her inventory. Thank you thank you thank you Linda for making our wedding dreams come to life. Especially after such a weird year, seeing all our wedding dreams come true meant so much!! We will recommend you to everyone getting married in OBX!

Oh also, she does day of coordinating. She's doing day of coordinating for my sister in law. :) You won't regret hiring her for that too. She's SO detail oriented.

Sent on 11/28/2020

Barefoot rentals & Bridal Events, Inc's reply:

I really enjoyed working with you! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day! Wishing you many happy years together!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Barefoot rentals & Bridal Events, Inc FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
    Showroom
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Signage
    Tables
    Trinkets
    Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the starting price for tables?
    $ 8.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs?
    $ 5.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Delivery
    Setup

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Barefoot rentals & Bridal Events, Inc 1
    $5.00 wedding ceremony chairs

$5.00 wedding ceremony chairs! Price includes delivery, setup & breakdown. (delivery chg. to 4x4 area)

• Roanoke Island Festival Park Park & Outdoor Weddings

Linda does an outstanding job for us here at the Park with wedding planning and also her chair and table rentals.

• Po box 375 Wanchese, NC, 27981 See on map
    Location of (Barefoot rentals & Bridal Events, Inc)