8865 Caratok Hwy, Point Harbor, NC 27964 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Deals 1

About Amaranth + Artifact

Amaranth + Artifact is a boutique specialty rental company located in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Housing a curated selection of furnishings, decor, and accessories, we add that 'WOW' to any event large or small. Lounge vignettes, custom bars, bride and groom chairs, arbors, backdrops and so much more. Our event design services offer the oppotunrity to make any event stand out with fresh and funky ideas to keep guests charmed in every way. We can create an astonishing ceiling focal point, impress guests with a custom designed seating chart display, take the open bar to the next level, treat eyes and taste buds to an immaculately designed dessert bar, compile linen colors and patterns to pair with placesettings and centerpieces to deliver a stunning exhibit of the orignal dreams and visons of our clients.

How do you imagine wow'ing your guests? Email us to get started on designing your unique Outer Banks Wedding.

Follow Amaranth + Artifact on

Photos 17 Photos
Videos 1 Video

13 Reviews for Amaranth + Artifact

Devin · Married on 07/17/2020

Absolutely Amazing and Beyond Expectation!

From quoting/pricing, to delivery, and presentation of the setup, A+A (the A+A should stand for Absolutely Amazing) did a wonderful job and provided spectacular customer service throughout the entire process. We would recommend their services to anyone looking to add a level of chic and comfort to their event.

Sent on 08/06/2020
  • Virginia

Virginia Tindall · Married on 11/02/2019

An Absolute MUST

Oh my goodness! Working with Jessie at Amaranth + Artifact was one of the best decisions for my wedding. Her rentals are STUNNING and added so much the overall aesthetic - more than I could have ever imagined!! If you think you should skip on decor rentals - I strongly advise that you DON'T!

I used rentals from A+A in several locations at my event. I had 3 pool lounges, a tent lounge, a memorial lounge for my mother, a cigar bar, his & her chairs, cake table - and this most stunning escort card display ever (which was a collaboration with Honeysuckle Events Florist). She also designed the dinner tables - which included 10 velvet linens (UNREAL GORGEOUS) on banquet tables and 5 of her Foster tables. SERIOUSLY USE THESE. I will come back and edit this review to include picture as soon as I have my photos.

Not only are her rentals beautiful, but she so so kind and fun to work with. Very last minute she helped me put together a memorial lounge for my mother who passed away less than a month before my wedding. She went above and beyond to make the event my style while incorporating a large lounge area that was my mom's style (totally opposite from mine). She works with all of the other vendors in the OBX so she is SO helpful with figuring out other details.

I HIGHLY recommend using A+A, even if you have to cut back on other places- her design fee is well worth every penny, too.

Sent on 11/30/2019

Amaranth + Artifact's reply:

It was SO wonderful working with you and making all your dreams come true. The vision was stunning from the beginning and I couldn't wait to bring it to life! Congratulations and all my love to the beautifully happy couple.
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/01/2019

Beautiful piece!

We hired A+A to create a beautiful, boho aisle runner for our beach wedding! Jessie instantly took our thoughts and ideas and created a vision board that fit everything we wanted! We were also looking for a speciality piece to use for our cake table and guest book. Jessie sourced a piece for us that fit so well with our wedding vibe! All the furniture rentals were in great condition and really elevated the overall appeal to our wedding day!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Amaranth + Artifact's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure working with you Katie. Your selection in rentals and style was beautiful and the wedding was an absolute dream. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect evening and setting for your wedding. Thank you for your heartfelt words and for trusting A+A.

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Amaranth + Artifact FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Delivery
    Setup
    Showroom
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Runners
    Lounge Furniture
    Signage
    Tables
    Trinkets
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for tables?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs?
    $ 25.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Delivery
    Setup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Amaranth + Artifact 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 8865 Caratok Hwy Point Harbor, NC, 27964 See on map
    2522204188 (Phone number)
    Location of (Amaranth + Artifact)