Baci Designer

Tallmadge, OH View map

Established in 2008, Baci Designer creates editorial-worthy wedding stationery and signage through creative, intentional designs for couples seeking a look reflective of their impeccable style. Their goal is to design classic and beautiful stationery pieces that coordinate and flow together, reflecting a couple's personality as well as the wedding style.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Thermography

• Lissa
    Lissa P. Married on 11/07/2020

Gorgeous, Custom Paper!

Amanda created the most gorgeous invitation suite, day-of stationery, and escort display for our wedding. We had a really hard time articulating our vision, and we weren't totally sure what we were looking for in terms of our style. Amanda asked a lot of really great questions, and she was able to bring our vision to life even better than we could have imagined. She brought really creative ideas to the table that we didn't even know were possibilities. We received multiple comments from guests that we had the most beautiful stationery and invitations, and that's all thanks to Amanda!

Baci Designer's reply:

You are the absolute best, Lissa - thank you so much!! Working with you and Brendan was such a pleasure!!
  • Sara
    Sara F. Married on 09/14/2018

Wonderful experience!

I highly recommend Amanda and Baci design to any couple out there! Amanda created our escort board and welcome sign and they were STUNNING! She completely captured the “boho-rustic” look I was going for and it blew me away. When I walked over to the board at my wedding I just had the biggest smile on my face because it was everything I had pictured, definitely Pinterest material!! Not only is her work amazing, she is a pleasure to work with! She was always very responsive and gave her honest opinions throughout the planning process about style, pricing, etc. I can’t say enough good things! Thank you Amanda!!
    Elizabeth Married on 05/17/2018
    Amanda was truly wonderful to work with! She understood our vision and executed it perfectly! Our invitations were beautiful as was all of our day of stationary. Amanda came to the Union Club to set everything up, ensuring every detail was perfect. We received countless compliments from all of our friends and guests!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

All Events Planned All Events Planned Wedding Planners

Baci offers all of the things that you want for your wedding but can't figure out how to put together. They can organize a style or a vision for your wedding day so that it makes sense and can still fit in your budget. They have taken wedding styles and worked out grand events as well as beautiful and elegant designs. Amanda and her staff can guide you through all the ideas you are having and turn them into reality.

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of baci designer stationery + events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Entertainment Now Productions! Entertainment Now Productions! Wedding DJs

Amanda is a very talented and detailed designer. She will take exactly what you tell her and create something that is unique and all about you! I've enjoyed working with Baci Designer and would highly recommend this company to any bride or client who is looking for impressive, custom work.

Tallmadge Tallmadge, OH, 44278
Location of (Baci Designer)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding