Strongsville, OH 44136 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Lauren Gabrielle Photography

Hi! I am Lauren Gabrielle and I LOVE to photograph couples in love on their wedding day. I also love traveling, cupcakes, and my adorable husband Adrian (not necessarily in that order). I am based in NYC but I will travel anywhere in the world! I would love to get to know you and all about your wedding day, so please feel free to contact me via my website or directly at Lauren@LaurenGabrielle.com!

Untitled3

9 Reviews for Lauren Gabrielle Photography

1 User photo

Lauren Gabrielle Photography 1

Erin · Married on 06/09/2018

Lauren was the perfect wedding photographer. She has such a calming presence and her work is just beautiful. I did A LOT of research on Cleveland wedding photographers and I think she really stands out as one of the best. We were living in Chicago while planning for a wedding in Cleveland, and Lauren was very accommodating about traveling to Chicago for our engagement shoot. On the wedding day she and her assistant were so great, capturing every moment and even staying an extra hour when the reception started later than intended. The photos turned out so beautiful, we have received so many compliments!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Nikole · Married on 05/19/2018

From start to finish, working with Lauren and Lisa was a breeze!
    Photography was very important to my husband and I. so we were thrilled when we found Lauren’s website and she was within our budget. I set up a call with Lauren and Lisa, they answered my MANY questions, and we instantly knew they were the vendors we wanted to work with. Lauren worked with me on contract amendments and gave me advice on the time I needed to book and the number of shooter she would suggest. Lauren was booked for the date of our wedding and let me know that Lisa and her husband would be shooting our wedding.
    When my wedding day arrived, Lisa and her husband were on time and got right to work. As with any situation where you are the center of attention, I was uncomfortable, but Lisa was welcoming and made me feel at ease. She did ask for some posed shots, but most of the pictures are candid and in the moment. Our wedding was outdoors and it started to rain, Lisa and her husband did not complain once and were flexible when we had to go back to the hotel after the ceremony was over. My husband and I took individual shots and Lisa suggested some amazing photojournalistic shots during cocktail hour.
    I do not remember seeing them the rest of the evening – they were busy capturing the best day of our lives. Editing of our pictures takes 3 – 4 weeks and I cannot wait to see how the pictures turn out!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Andie · Married on 02/10/2018

Fantastic!

Lauren was absolutely perfect! During the planning phase she was extremely helpful in making decisions about how many cameras, recommending videographers, and setting up timelines. She was kind and energetic on our wedding day, keeping the guests and bridal party enthusiastic about all the pictures without being "in your face" or overbearing. The photos she took were fabulous! And so quick - she was able to get our photos back to us within a couple weeks of the wedding. I would highly recommend her for any big event - wedding or otherwise!

Sent on 01/03/2019