Strongsville, Ohio, Strongsville, OH 44136 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Lauren Gabrielle Photography

Hi! I am Lauren Gabrielle and I LOVE to photograph couples in love on their wedding day. I also love traveling, cupcakes, and my adorable husband Adrian (not necessarily in that order). I am based in NYC but I will travel anywhere in the world! I would love to get to know you and all about your wedding day, so please feel free to contact me via my website or directly at Lauren@LaurenGabrielle.com!

• Heather Danielle Photography

10 Reviews for Lauren Gabrielle Photography

• McKenzie

McKenzie · Married on 09/05/2020

Highly recommend!

I wish I could give more than 5 stars! Lauren was such an absolute pleasure to work with. We hired her a year+ in advance of our September wedding and she was fantastic from start to finish. When COVID started to hit Ohio, she had a contingency plan ready for if we needed to reschedule. Luckily, we didn't, and Lauren's presence didn't go unnoticed all day. Aside from producing some of the most beautiful images I've seen, Lauren's professionalism, calm demeanor, and bright, positive attitude were exactly what we needed from our visuals team. We hired a second shooter through Lauren, and we're so glad we did! They didn't miss a single detail or moment. We could not imagine our day without Lauren. We received our gallery today and spent the morning crying happy tears over getting to relive our perfect day.

Sent on 10/09/2020

Erin · Married on 06/09/2018

Lauren was the perfect wedding photographer. She has such a calming presence and her work is just beautiful. I did A LOT of research on Cleveland wedding photographers and I think she really stands out as one of the best. We were living in Chicago while planning for a wedding in Cleveland, and Lauren was very accommodating about traveling to Chicago for our engagement shoot. On the wedding day she and her assistant were so great, capturing every moment and even staying an extra hour when the reception started later than intended. The photos turned out so beautiful, we have received so many compliments!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Nikole · Married on 05/19/2018

From start to finish, working with Lauren and Lisa was a breeze!
    Photography was very important to my husband and I. so we were thrilled when we found Lauren’s website and she was within our budget. I set up a call with Lauren and Lisa, they answered my MANY questions, and we instantly knew they were the vendors we wanted to work with. Lauren worked with me on contract amendments and gave me advice on the time I needed to book and the number of shooter she would suggest. Lauren was booked for the date of our wedding and let me know that Lisa and her husband would be shooting our wedding.
    When my wedding day arrived, Lisa and her husband were on time and got right to work. As with any situation where you are the center of attention, I was uncomfortable, but Lisa was welcoming and made me feel at ease. She did ask for some posed shots, but most of the pictures are candid and in the moment. Our wedding was outdoors and it started to rain, Lisa and her husband did not complain once and were flexible when we had to go back to the hotel after the ceremony was over. My husband and I took individual shots and Lisa suggested some amazing photojournalistic shots during cocktail hour.
    I do not remember seeing them the rest of the evening – they were busy capturing the best day of our lives. Editing of our pictures takes 3 – 4 weeks and I cannot wait to see how the pictures turn out!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Lauren Gabrielle Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files

• Strongsville, Ohio Strongsville, OH, 44136 See on map
    Location of (Lauren Gabrielle Photography)