Paper Trails of Rocky River

19146 Old Detroit Road, Rocky River, OH 44116 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Paper Trails of Rocky River

Paper Trails of Rocky River is a stationery company in Rocky River, Ohio that specializes in invitations and stationery for weddings and other special events. Their crafty invitation and stationery experts will help you choose the perfect invitation suite to match your creative vision and budget. From custom-designed save the dates to meticulously calligraphed place cards, Paper Trails creates beautiful, professional and personalized stationery for all your celebrations.

Paper Trails of Rocky River provides professional invitation and stationery services for the greater Cleveland area. Their stationery consultants will collaborate with you to ensure your invitations and stationery match your style and exceed your expectations. Services offered include the following:

• Catalog invitations

Paper Trails of Rocky River 6
Paper Trails of Rocky River 7

Beth Gantz · Married on 12/28/2018

Great Experience

Kris and her team at Paper Trails in Rocky River helped our big day special. From the wonderful customer service to their creativity, our invitations, programs(our guests loved the fun flair), gift tags for the hotel gift bags and name cards were perfect. We also picked out our stationary for thank you notes .and loved their suggestions. We highly recommend them. Beth & Steve.

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Paper Trails of Rocky River 8
    Paper Trails of Rocky River 9

Paper Trails of Rocky River's reply:

Thank you Beth! It was fun to work on a more nontraditional elements! Thank you for letting me be creative and design something totally unique for you both!

Mary · Married on 12/01/2018

Crisis Adverted

The ladies at paper trails saved my butt the week of my wedding. I need (very) last minute place cards created for our wedding and I arrived 4 days before the big day begging for help. They all dropped what they were doing and put my needs first. They made the MOST beautiful placecards, with a font to match our invites in just ONE DAY. I couldn’t believe it when she called me the next evening saying they were done. They calmed my nerves and were the final detail for our big day. I can’t recommend this place enough!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Paper Trails of Rocky River 10

Paper Trails of Rocky River's reply:

Thank you Mary - I am glad we could print your place cards and save your day! I am sure it was all so beautiful once it all came together! Kris

Paper Trails of Rocky River FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 10