53 Reviews for Paper Trails of Rocky River

Foil-Stamped (1)
Laser Cut (1)
Shipping (1)
53 Paper Trails of Rocky River Reviews

The process of choosing wedding invitations was very smooth and Kris was very helpful for this indecisive bride! :) They were GORGEOUS! I also needed last minute table numbers and place cards and they were BEAUTIFUL. The whole event was wonderful and Paper Trails of Rocky River was a big part of that. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Elisa, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Paper Trails & Kris are INCREDIBLE! From the very first time I walked in the store to picking up the last of my order, working with Kris was a breeze! She always answered questions, kept in contact, and created the most STUNNING and GLITTERY invitations, save the dates, and stationeries! Absolutely PERFECTION and I can not thank you enough! :)

Profile Picture Marissa, 5/26/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Laser Cut, Printing

Kris and Natalie provided excellent service. Natalie helped us narrow down our choices based on our wedding theme. Then, Kris met with us on the design concept. We were thrilled with her personalized design. The paper quality was outstanding and our invitations were not only stunning and delivered on time, but were reasonably priced. We were very pleased.

Profile Picture Mary Beth, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kris was such a pleasure to work with! She's so easy going and flexible! We met and talked through ideas for my wedding invitations and what she designed was absolutely beautiful and better than what I imagined!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing service! Look no further for all of your printing needs! Kris was so easy to work with! I brought my ideas and she helped me make them come alive! She had great recommendations and assisted with helping me pick the perfect paper to print on. Kris had a proof to me quickly and was fast to change anything needed to ensure I was satisfied before we went to print. Paper Trails helped me with my rehearsal dinner invitations, wedding invitations, bachelorette party thank you's, wedding menu, timeline, ceremony programs, and wedding thank you's and all turned out perfect. We received SO many compliments. When looking for this service or just somewhere to find a card, wrapping paper, or any other such product be sure to stop in this cute little shop in Rocky River.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kris created the most amazing, personalized wedding invitations and thank-you cards for my wedding in June. The price was extremely affordable and the quality was exceptional. Paper Trails has lots of amazing products, gifts, and cards and I frequent the store often, as should you!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Absolutely loved working with Paper Trails! Everything turned out exactly the way I wanted! Fantastic job and highly recommend

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We had a great experience working with Kris at Paper Trails! She is very knowledgeable and creative. There were so many details that went into save the dates and invitations we never would have thought of and she helped us through it with ease. We have received nothing but compliments on everything we have sent out!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I highly recommend Paper Trails.. Not only was Kris knowledgeable, accessible, and timely, she was fun to work with. Her advice was invaluable, especially regarding wedding invitations, place cards, and programs. She made what I thought was going to be a difficult process extremely easy!

Profile Picture Patricia, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kris was great to work with! She is very professional and got everything done for us in a timely manner!

Profile Picture User7155208, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The staff at Paper Trails is so easy to work with! We were extremely happy with our All-In-One invitations and had many compliments on the quality and layout. All of my emails had quick responses and my eleventh hour request for a printed seating arrangement was completed within one business day without breaking the bank. We are so happy with the services provided and I'm recommending them to all of my friends with upcoming weddings in the Cleveland area!

Profile Picture User7285449, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Paper Trails was very helpful in the design of my wedding invitations. They were willing to send different samples until I found just the right color. They also had a lot of great suggestions regarding colors and wording that I did not consider before working with them.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From the first visit to Paper Trails, I knew we had made the right choice. I did not want to order invitations online, and I also wanted a local business. Paper Trails was amazing, a cute boutique in Rocky River with lovely wedding invitation options as well as beautiful paper and cards.
Our first visit with Melissa, the wedding coordinator, she helped us refine what we wanted and directed us to specific books. Please make sure you have an appt with the wedding coordinator. It would be too overwhelming to walk in and look without her guidance. So many books, so many designers, so many options. Plus the wedding coordinator offers so much more to the visit, including total costs and timelines, and will help you stay within your budget.
We decided on a “custom” design and it turned out beautifully. Kris, the owner worked on the design to create a very special invitation, that also coordinated with the Save the Date cards, Thank you notes, Ceremony Programs, Hotel Information cards, Table Numbers and Rehearsal Dinner invites, as well as printed envelopes. Yes, I ordered that much because we were so happy with them! The print quality and paper options were fantastic. Kris was easy to work with, receptive to changes in the proofs, quick turn around time, and her design knowledge is invaluable.
We were very pleased with our experience at Paper Trails and we highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User6865294, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

It was an absolute pleasure working with Melissa on our invitations. We have unique taste and she had many options to suit. It was whatever we wanted every step of the way. Our invitations were prepared quickly, turned out beautiful, and all for a price you wouldn't guess for the quality. I know our guests will be impressed. I will definitely recommend Paper Trails to anyone I know who needs invitations or any of the products Paper Trails provides.

Profile Picture Alicia, 5/27/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Catalog Invitations, RSVP Cards

They were fantastic to work with! They customized the invitations to my specific requests. I will be working with them again for all of my invitation needs!

Profile Picture Mandy, 10/24/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Paper Trails was extremely helpful when selecting wedding invitations. They had a large selection and styles to choose from. We had a wonderful experience and would recommend them to our friends!

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I went to paper trails nearly 4 months prior to my wedding. I was frazzled as the previous vendor I was working with went off the radar. However, paper trails in Rocky River saved the day!!! I called on a Thursday and they were able to make an appointment for that Saturday. I met with an awesome designer who was able to understand my vision as well as stay within my budget. Our guests were so impressed with our invitations! They all shared that they were unique, yet truly captured the vision of our wedding. Lastly, we found that paper trails was actually less expensive than several online websites. I would recommend paper trails to any bride who is looking for classy invitations, great service and a good deal!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We loved working with Melissa at Paper Trails! She was so helpful and patient- she worked with our budget, made us feel like we chose the best invitations, and made the entire experience fun. Our invitations were perfect, and we were amazed by the turn-around time, quality, and price. Everyone complimented our invitations! We will definitely be back for future events!!
THANK YOU, Paper Trails for making this process so easy and fun!

Profile Picture Jaime, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I had an amazing experience working with the entire crew at papertrails. Not only did I have my invites custom made, but I was able to have everything (table numbers, flyers, signs) printed in one straight shot, which was such a blessing with all the other wedding chaos. I highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great company to work with! Loved our invitations, paid a good price and very professional and flexible!

Profile Picture User6047206, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Embossed, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

Paper Trails was a great place to choose our wedding invitations. Their wedding stationary options are endless and their wedding consultant, Melissa helped us find the perfect invitations. We received dozens of compliments on our wedding stationary. Melissa answered all of our questions and helped us the find unique wedding invitations that were in our budget. Once our digital wedding invitation proof was complete Melissa guided us through the editing process and ensured our font and wording was perfect. I truly believe you can find the perfect stationary at Paper Trails and highly recommend you visit Melissa.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/8/14, 16 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We had a 6 month engagement and Melissa was such an amazing person to work with. We had short deadlines but everything was so beautiful and definitely beyond my expectations. It is hard to plan a wedding and sometimes vendors treat you like a number. Paper Trails is a unique place with awesome girls who really do their best to help you find exactly what you need :).

Profile Picture User4552529, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Invitations turned out amazing and any questions or concerns I had along the way were addressed quickly and efficiently.

Profile Picture User4563821, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

This vendor was awesome and on 2 occasions saved me from drama I'd created for myself. Ie waiting too long to get my STD cards out & misspelling a name on the invite.
They did STDs, invitations & RSVPs for 2 different events/receptions for me and were great to work with.
As a general rule, it's pretty impossible to get a 5 out of me, but these gals warranted it.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/27/14, 1 Review