Paper Trails of Rocky River Reviews

Paper Trails of Rocky River 6
Paper Trails of Rocky River 7

Kristen S · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Amazing Job

Paper Trails did an amazing job. Kris was super easy and flexible dealing with our busy schedules of working and planning a wedding. Overall great experience.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Michael Herrilko · Married on 10/04/2019

Couldn’t be happier!

Paper Trails did a fabulous job and Kris was extremely responsive. The final products were wonderful it and helped to add a personal touch to our wedding day. We are going back to purchase personalized Thank-You Cards.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Paper Trails of Rocky River's reply:

Thank you so much Michael! Give me a call when you are ready for the thank you notes! And don't forget to bring some pictures to show us - Kris
  • Nicole

Nicole Campana · Married on 06/07/2019

Highly recommend for all Cleveland Brides

I highly recommend for all Cleveland brides! Kris went above and beyond for my fiancé and I. We commissioned a local artist to create a set of illustrated invitations and Kris was right on board. She made just the right adjustments for our invitations to print perfectly. I really appreciated her calling every step of the way and she made sure I was in the loop on necessary changes. Most importantly, Paper Trails was efficient and met our timeline.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Beth Gantz · Married on 12/28/2018

Great Experience

Kris and her team at Paper Trails in Rocky River helped our big day special. From the wonderful customer service to their creativity, our invitations, programs(our guests loved the fun flair), gift tags for the hotel gift bags and name cards were perfect. We also picked out our stationary for thank you notes .and loved their suggestions. We highly recommend them. Beth & Steve.

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Paper Trails of Rocky River 8
    Paper Trails of Rocky River 9

Paper Trails of Rocky River's reply:

Thank you Beth! It was fun to work on a more nontraditional elements! Thank you for letting me be creative and design something totally unique for you both!

Mary · Married on 12/01/2018

Crisis Adverted

The ladies at paper trails saved my butt the week of my wedding. I need (very) last minute place cards created for our wedding and I arrived 4 days before the big day begging for help. They all dropped what they were doing and put my needs first. They made the MOST beautiful placecards, with a font to match our invites in just ONE DAY. I couldn’t believe it when she called me the next evening saying they were done. They calmed my nerves and were the final detail for our big day. I can’t recommend this place enough!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Paper Trails of Rocky River 10

Paper Trails of Rocky River's reply:

Thank you Mary - I am glad we could print your place cards and save your day! I am sure it was all so beautiful once it all came together! Kris
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Carroll · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful, Professional

Kris was so creative! Everything was perfect and so beautiful. She gave the best advice and kept us on schedule. Very professional with exceptional service. Paper Trails did all our printing from invitations, ceremonial brochures, name cards to thank you cards.

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Paper Trails of Rocky River 11

Paper Trails of Rocky River's reply:

Thank you Kathryn! I am so happy we had the chance to make your look carry through! When It all came together it looked SO BEAUTIFUL! I had a chance to see a few pics... So romantic! Kris

Kim · Married on 10/19/2018

I loved this entire process! I had some rough ideas about how I wanted my invites to look and was able to work very collaboratively with Paper Trails to make my initial ideas WAY better!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Paper Trails of Rocky River's reply:

Thank you Kim! I am so glad we could create the perfect design for you! Kris
  • Lesley

Lesley · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing creativity at great pricing

I had wedding invitations, table assignments, personalized Thank You’s, and another batch of hometown reception invitations designed and printed by Paper Trails at varying points throughout the year.
    Even though she had a wealth of invitation examples available in the shop, Kristina worked with me to create ideas from scratch that were beyond what I imagined!
    I was amazed at how skillful she was in connecting the dots between my concept and literally putting it on paper. Just to have someone be able to picture my vision and put it in ink was worthy of a fee in itself, but I was astonished to find her design was a standard in pricing.
    She was very communicative throughout the whole process and was timely in responding to e-mails. She was most flexible with scheduling appointments and times to come by. She has such a talent and I believe she can do anything anyone would need, if they knew what they were looking for or not.

Her pricing was in line with, if not more reasonable than DIY online wedding shops like Minted and Shutterfly—I wish I would have known about Paper Trails sooner.

Even aside from printing up a design, the store is very cute and has a lot of fun stationary/jewelry/writing knickknacks. I will definitely back for stationary!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Paper Trails of Rocky River's reply:

Lesley - Thank you so much for the WONDERFUL review! You put a HUGE smile on my face! It was so fun to go through the process with you to make sure it was exactly how you wanted everything to look... I can't wait for you to stop back in to show us pics from both the wedding and the reception! Kris

Megan · Married on 08/31/2018

Working with Paper Trails was extremely easy and they made the experience stress free. I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Paper Trails of Rocky River's reply:

Thanks Megan! I can't wait to see a pic of how the day turned out! Kris

Katie · Married on 06/09/2018

Paper Trails of Rocky River set the perfect tone for our wedding! Kris, the owner, was so thoughtful and professional in helping us select classy and beautiful invitations! Kris also designed place cards to match. I am so thankful for Paper Trails of Rocky River!

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Paper Trails of Rocky River 12

Paper Trails of Rocky River's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! You were wonderful to work with. We are so happy to add more sparkle to your special day! Kris

Elisa · Married on 06/02/2018

The process of choosing wedding invitations was very smooth and Kris was very helpful for this indecisive bride! :) They were GORGEOUS! I also needed last minute table numbers and place cards and they were BEAUTIFUL. The whole event was wonderful and Paper Trails of Rocky River was a big part of that. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Marissa · Married on 05/26/2018

Paper Trails & Kris are INCREDIBLE! From the very first time I walked in the store to picking up the last of my order, working with Kris was a breeze! She always answered questions, kept in contact, and created the most STUNNING and GLITTERY invitations, save the dates, and stationeries! Absolutely PERFECTION and I can not thank you enough! :)

Sent on 06/12/2018

Paper Trails of Rocky River's reply:

Thank you so much Marissa - I am a glitter girl too! so I KNEW exactly what you wanted from the beginning. I am so happy we got to work together to make you the prefect GLITTERY custom invitation! Kris

Mary Beth · Married on 05/05/2018

Kris and Natalie provided excellent service. Natalie helped us narrow down our choices based on our wedding theme. Then, Kris met with us on the design concept. We were thrilled with her personalized design. The paper quality was outstanding and our invitations were not only stunning and delivered on time, but were reasonably priced. We were very pleased.

Sent on 06/23/2018
    Paper Trails of Rocky River 13
    Paper Trails of Rocky River 14

Samantha · Married on 09/23/2017

Kris was such a pleasure to work with! She's so easy going and flexible! We met and talked through ideas for my wedding invitations and what she designed was absolutely beautiful and better than what I imagined!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Thank you Samantha! We had a lot of fun designing them with you! Kris

Lisa · Married on 09/16/2017

Amazing service! Look no further for all of your printing needs! Kris was so easy to work with! I brought my ideas and she helped me make them come alive! She had great recommendations and assisted with helping me pick the perfect paper to print on. Kris had a proof to me quickly and was fast to change anything needed to ensure I was satisfied before we went to print. Paper Trails helped me with my rehearsal dinner invitations, wedding invitations, bachelorette party thank you's, wedding menu, timeline, ceremony programs, and wedding thank you's and all turned out perfect. We received SO many compliments. When looking for this service or just somewhere to find a card, wrapping paper, or any other such product be sure to stop in this cute little shop in Rocky River.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2017

Kris created the most amazing, personalized wedding invitations and thank-you cards for my wedding in June. The price was extremely affordable and the quality was exceptional. Paper Trails has lots of amazing products, gifts, and cards and I frequent the store often, as should you!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/03/2017

Absolutely loved working with Paper Trails! Everything turned out exactly the way I wanted! Fantastic job and highly recommend

Sent on 06/19/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/21/2016

We had a great experience working with Kris at Paper Trails! She is very knowledgeable and creative. There were so many details that went into save the dates and invitations we never would have thought of and she helped us through it with ease. We have received nothing but compliments on everything we have sent out!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Paper Trails of Rocky River's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen! Let us know if there is anything else we can help with to make your wedding day extra special!

Patricia · Married on 10/08/2016

I highly recommend Paper Trails.. Not only was Kris knowledgeable, accessible, and timely, she was fun to work with. Her advice was invaluable, especially regarding wedding invitations, place cards, and programs. She made what I thought was going to be a difficult process extremely easy!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Kris was great to work with! She is very professional and got everything done for us in a timely manner!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Connie · Married on 09/10/2016

The staff at Paper Trails is so easy to work with! We were extremely happy with our All-In-One invitations and had many compliments on the quality and layout. All of my emails had quick responses and my eleventh hour request for a printed seating arrangement was completed within one business day without breaking the bank. We are so happy with the services provided and I'm recommending them to all of my friends with upcoming weddings in the Cleveland area!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 08/27/2016

Paper Trails was very helpful in the design of my wedding invitations. They were willing to send different samples until I found just the right color. They also had a lot of great suggestions regarding colors and wording that I did not consider before working with them.

Sent on 12/16/2016

rkegger · Married on 06/11/2016

From the first visit to Paper Trails, I knew we had made the right choice. I did not want to order invitations online, and I also wanted a local business. Paper Trails was amazing, a cute boutique in Rocky River with lovely wedding invitation options as well as beautiful paper and cards.
    Our first visit with Melissa, the wedding coordinator, she helped us refine what we wanted and directed us to specific books. Please make sure you have an appt with the wedding coordinator. It would be too overwhelming to walk in and look without her guidance. So many books, so many designers, so many options. Plus the wedding coordinator offers so much more to the visit, including total costs and timelines, and will help you stay within your budget.
    We decided on a “custom” design and it turned out beautifully. Kris, the owner worked on the design to create a very special invitation, that also coordinated with the Save the Date cards, Thank you notes, Ceremony Programs, Hotel Information cards, Table Numbers and Rehearsal Dinner invites, as well as printed envelopes. Yes, I ordered that much because we were so happy with them! The print quality and paper options were fantastic. Kris was easy to work with, receptive to changes in the proofs, quick turn around time, and her design knowledge is invaluable.
    We were very pleased with our experience at Paper Trails and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Alicia · Married on 05/27/2016

It was an absolute pleasure working with Melissa on our invitations. We have unique taste and she had many options to suit. It was whatever we wanted every step of the way. Our invitations were prepared quickly, turned out beautiful, and all for a price you wouldn't guess for the quality. I know our guests will be impressed. I will definitely recommend Paper Trails to anyone I know who needs invitations or any of the products Paper Trails provides.

Sent on 03/01/2016

Mandy · Married on 10/24/2015

They were fantastic to work with! They customized the invitations to my specific requests. I will be working with them again for all of my invitation needs!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Paper Trails of Rocky River's reply:

Thank you so much, Mandy! We're happy we were able to help you.