5562 Fulton Drive NW, Canton, OH 44718 Map · Phone number

About Paper Allure

This is Paper Allure...

We’re the couture invitation designer with the hometown soul and the whimsically cosmopolitan point of view. We’re quite

certain there’s no one as passionate about the art of couture invitations as we are. And we know there’s no one and no event quite like you and yours.

We design custom handmade invitations for every type of momentous occasion. We also design and create programs,

table numbers, place cards, menus, guest boards, favor tags, thank you cards to complete your wedding suite, all with same flair and attention to detail!

At Paper Allure, we re-inspire the art of the handwritten word with highly detailed custom invitations created especially for

your special events. Bridal Showers, Brunches & Rehearsal Dinners just to name a few.

Our local customers love that each and every invitation is handmade in our Canton, Ohio brick and mortar studio.

And our jet setting glitterati clients {we must admit we have a few of those} say that our custom couture invitations – are unlike anything they’ve seen elsewhere. Stop in and see for yourself!

• Design by Jo
1358355613956SMP0151
SMP0148

33 Reviews for Paper Allure

Sylvia · Married on 11/01/2014

Since January I had been planning my 40th Wedding Renewal Celebration. Paper Allure was there for me the entire way. Jordan met me and worked on making my save the date cards, the renewal invitation packets, the thank you notes for my baskets, my wedding boards, etc; Paper Allure was the one stop shop for everything, The portfolios that were a wedding favor were spectacular and quite the rage! Thank you Jordan for seeing what I had in mind, you made it very special. Our save the date cards and the invitations were exactly what we had discussed and were absolutely stunning. Everything Paper Allure did for us was coordinated, Kudos to the Paper Allure team!!!! I have used Paper Allure for several years now and they have outdone themselves again!!!! I would recommend them forever!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Meghan · Married on 07/25/2014

LOOK NO MORE! Style, Class, Amazing Customer Service and the place that will make any of your invitation or paper accessories a dream come true. I personally worked with Laura the owner and Jordan on my Wedding Save the Dates, Bridal Shower Invitations and Wedding Invitations. My parents gave us an amazing engagement party and utilized Paper Allure for those invitations as well. Everyone at Paper Allure are talented, artistic and down to earth people. I could not imagine going anywhere else. I was even an out of town bride and I received pictures, correspondence, PDF mock ups and even hard copies to see before the actual product was ready to be sent. It will be a sad day when I don't receive and email or call from Laura, Jordan and the rest of the Paper Allure Family. I highly recommend to anyone! I can't wait to have kids so I can use them for those invitations Thank you again Paper Allure you are amazing!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Carolyn · Married on 06/07/2014

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Paper Allure!!

They made the process really easy and our invitations were gorgeous ... borderline works of art! I was so impressed we went back for programs and escort cards. It's a cute little shop and they really make the experience personalized to you! They are all friendly, quick, and easy to work. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Paper Allure FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly