Cleveland, OH 44111 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Shi Shi Events - Wedding Planning and Design

Nationally acclaimed wedding planning & design for the style-savvy, discerning bride. Whether you define yourself as romantic, simple, modern, classic, or glam we'll bring your style to life creating a timeless, unforgettable wedding day. Call or email to start your tailor-made planning experience.

Full & Partial Planning ? Wedding Styling ? Lighting & Fabric Designs

Wedding cake

• Videos 2

7 Reviews for Shi Shi Events - Wedding Planning and Design

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2013

Gina and her team were absolutely phenomenal, from start to finish, for my May 18, 2013 wedding. I had very high demands and high expectations -all of my requests and wishes were met, and all of my expectations were exceeded.
    During the planning process, Gina was extremely professional and attentive. Even during my "bridezilla" moments, she was calming and reassuring. I never once questioned if I would have the wedding of my dreams. The confidence both she AND her vendors had in her work was refreshing and reassuring.
    The planning process was organized, thorough and always timely. She was always available to answer even my smallest questions.
    On wedding day, I had not one worry. Everything was organized and timely, and ALL aspects of the day were taken care of with ease. Her girls made sure I was worry-free, which is PRICELESS for any bride. I have to say, I feel I enjoyed the day much more because of Shi-Shi Events handling all of the details. I just had to be there, dressed and ready to go. The rest was thankfully in their hands!
    I would recommend Gina and her team, hands-down, to anyone I know!

Gina and the Shi Shi team are the best! I cannot imagine having planned our wedding without Gina and all of her expertise. Everything she did from being a listening ear and voice of reason to suggesting phenomenal vendors and adding personal touches to everything made the planning process enjoyable and the wedding day spectacular. Guests said that it was the best wedding they have ever been to and we felt the same. It was one of a kind and truly special. Our day was relaxed, everything went on without a hitch and we had a blast. We would highly recommend Shi Shi and can only hope that they will help us plan more life changing events in the future!

Sammy · Married on 07/02/2011

Gina & Team are the BEST!! Gina is fantastic at helping to make your wedding truly your own. Every little detail is enhanced and turned into something beautiful that no one else would have thought of! Whether it's extravagance or simplicity that you're looking for, Shi Shi will make sure your day is perfect!

Shi Shi Events - Wedding Planning and Design FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning, Partial Planning

• Weymouth Country Club
    Weymouth Country Club Country Club Weddings

Gina always does a great job.

• Wendy Kromer Confections
    Wendy Kromer Confections Wedding Cakes

I always feel confident when working with talented Event Planners, and Shi Shi Events is an uber-talented group.... and fun! From the moment we meet with her & the couple at their Wedding Cake tasting appointment, to the delivery of the Cake, the process is always smooth, fuss-free & enjoyable!

• Cleveland, OH 44111 See on map