Beachwood, OH 44122 Map · Phone number

About Lane Baldwin Photography

With my camera, I want to capture your life, from the biggest to the smallest moments. I think it's all beautiful. My passion is telling your story in a photojournalistic style. In the end, you'll get timeless, fun photos that will be as important to you in 50 years as they are today.

For more information pleae contact us at info@lanebaldwinphotography.com

Follow Lane Baldwin Photography on

cleveland botanical garden wedding0001
chic rustic backyard ohio wedding styled shoot0023

35 Reviews for Lane Baldwin Photography

Erica · Married on 12/10/2016

INCREDIBLE. Working with the amazingly talented Lane Baldwin was the best choice I made for my wedding day. Having beautiful, high-quality photos of the most pure moments of our wedding day was extremely important to me when planning our wedding, and choosing Lane enabled us that and so much more. Most importantly, the end product is absolutely awe-inspiring! Lane and her second shooter Lisa had such a gift for capturing the most special moments of our day in the most beautiful way. Looking at our pictures transports me right back to our wedding day, and I can feel the joy and the love from the photographs! She has the keenest eye for beautiful shots. But furthermore, Lane was amazing to work with. From the very start, I never once had to reach out to Lane - she contacted me every single time to schedule our engagement shoot and various meetings, as well as to provide helpful suggestions as to locations to shoot, pretty outfits to wear, a timeline for our wedding day, and answer our many questions. Working with Lane made our wedding planning so simple and enjoyable. I felt like by booking a photographer whose eye for design and beauty I trusted so much, I could completely relax and let her take the reins. Her creativity in shooting, locations, poses, and direction put us completely at ease while we were taking photos and made the experience so easy and fun. It was so low-key, it kind of felt like she was just capturing us on a date. Everything that Lane delivers, from the USBs with the high-resolution photos, to the notes, to the final product photos, is delivered with absolute style and class that makes her photography more than worth the money. Not to mention that she got us our many, many photos a mere 4 weeks from our wedding! I would more than recommend working with Lane to everyone - my new husband and I cannot wait to work with her again in the future!

Lane is amazing - I wish I could give her 10 stars!! Her work is stunning and she is so great to work with. Our fav vendor by far that we used for our wedding. She is organized, thoughtful and knows the wedding world in case you have random questions.

Lane is absolutely amazing and so easy to work with! She really got to know mine and my husband's personalities and the feel of our wedding. She made the entire day stressful and incredibly enjoyable!! You could not pick a better photographer.

Lane Baldwin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance