6517 Austinburg Rd, Ashtabula, OH 44004 Map · Phone number

About TLN-Creations Wedding Planning Headquarters

My name is Tonya I live in a small town in Northeastern Ohio, I've loved Weddings and Flowers since I was a little girl dreaming about my own day. I was always what you would say a " girly girl". Last year on June 15th 2014 I tied my own knot to my fabulous husband and at that moment I decided that planning weddings was something I wanted to do for others, my day was so beautiful and turned out just how I/we wanted it and I threw myself into researching classes that I could take online while I finished my other schooling. I found Lovegevity.com and I signed up for online courses, I was not really sure how much I would get out of that, but to my amazement I was skilled very well through them and have not regretted signing up. I then decided to finish off my package and got my Ministry License and became Ordained and licensed also through the State of Ohio to perform weddings and many other events. I not only plan weddings, I also plan events such as birthday, holidays dinners, ladies tea luncheons, fundraisers and much more. I look forward to meeting you and building a lasting relationship. With out you TLN-Creations won't exist, So THANK YOU in advance!!

Follow TLN-Creations Wedding Planning Headquarters on

Bride and her bridesmaid
Bride and her bridesmaid
8912e8264f136fec 1371843422620 317

3 Reviews for TLN-Creations Wedding Planning Headquarters

thank you TLN- Creations you went above and beyond for our wedding and our day was just perfect!!!! thank you and I will be sending many friends your way!!

Be smart chose Tonya at TLN-Creations!!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2013

Tonya is awesome!! shes attention to detail, very organized and had a way of calming me down during my wedding anxiety meltdown, and the fact that she works mainly alone and takes care of everything is pretty impressive, I was nervous about that at first thinking how she could swing it all alone. but she holds it together and doesnt stop until its done... We loved her and will recommend her highly to anyone that is considering a wedding planner!!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Amanda · Married on 07/27/2013

Tonya at TLN -Creations did an awesome job for us.. we decided to get married on the spur of the moment. my mother knew about her and contacted her.. she accepted us right away and put together a small ceremony for us in her back yard,,, it was beautiful. she is caring and really listens as you explain how you want things done.... our wedding was very small but she helped us make it more than we were expecting... shes reasonable on her prices and is flexible on any budget... future brides pick Tonya!!

Sent on 10/18/2014