B. Jones Photography

Snohomish, WA View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

💖 Timeless 💖 Authentic 💖 Film Inspired 💖

Camera shy? Then I’m your photographer!
Love some sparkle? Then I’m DEFINITELY your photographer!
But for REAL - my nerdy banter and posing style will put you and your fiancé(e) at ease and make you feel FABULOUS. Your bridal party photos will be worthy of a spread in VOGUE and we’ll quickly churn through all those Mom-requested family photos with EASE. I promise to literally (and figuratively) HOLD YOUR HAND through the whole process. Leading up to your wedding, you’ll hear from me frequently - checking in with photography advice and being available because I’ve GOT YOU. Timely communication is KEY and I promise it will be full of ZEST, GIFS, and plenty exclamation points!! 😘🎉

Meet Becca:

Hey! I’m Becca! A PNW lifer, wife, Mama of two little men, lover of glitter+glam, watcher of football, and wedding enthusiast. Part sparkle+sass, part nerdy business owner, and part “family is life”. When I’m not daydreaming of weddings, I’m busy making memories with family, being a loyal friend, and enjoying the beautiful place we live.

The Experience:

When I roll in on a wedding day, it’ll be like greeting an old friend who you trust to make you look fabulous. I’ve got you girl. I make even the most camera shy couples look and feel radiant in front of my lens. After Katie & Nate’s wedding, they said, “My husband and I are the least photogenic people you will ever meet. From our engagement to our wedding day, she made us feel so at ease and even had us laughing most of the day.” I think a big part of making my couples feel comfortable comes from my theatre background and supremely dorky tendencies.

Your wedding day will likely be dictated by a schedule to ensure things run smoothly. But no need to wear a watch, I got this. You’ll be able to soak in all the wedding day feels with your hubby without worrying about how much more time we have left for portraits or whether we need to be starting sunset photos soon because we’re losing light. Seriously, I’ve got you girl. All you need to do is JUST BE. I’ll ensure we capture every moment.

I know how chaotic organizing family photos can be. I don’t want that for any of my couples so I have a method for ensuring we capture every family photo combination on my couples lists as quick as possible. #GetToTheBarSooner Am I right? ;) After Vivian & Victors wedding I received this text, “Thank you so much! I love you how you took charge

I am also happy to be your bouncer when Aunt Debbie gets in your face 10 minutes before you walk down the aisle! I don't mind handling a sticky situation for you. I don't have to spend Thanksgiving with them! ;)

What I offer you is more than just wedding photos, I offer you the chance to be present/calm/relaxed/joyful on your wedding day because you know I’ve got your back.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2495.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3800.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Matted Prints
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Courtney
    Courtney F. Married on 05/15/2021

BEST photographer ever!

If you are looking for a photographer look no further Becca Jones is the epitome of perfection! She makes you feel comfortable and is very versed in poses to make sure you look your best! very professional and the image quality is spectacular. I am camera shy but for my engagement photos and wedding photos I felt so at ease with B.Jones photography that I let loose and had fun. The processing of the photos was super quick and even before the estimated time. Overall you will love Becca and her team and the photos, she rivals any photographer around!
    Kelsey S. Married on 08/08/2020

Becca&team are like built in bridesmaids!😂

We are so happy we got to work with Becca and her team for our wedding! Within 5 minutes of our engagement shoot, my now husband was so happy we hired Becca because she is great with directing- candid and posed shots and makes the whole process really fun- it honestly feels like a fun date night with a plus one 😂 When it came time to planning our covid wedding, Becca was flexible and supportive through all the changes and concerns we had. For the day of we worked with Kimber and Alex who were wonderfully sweet and kept everyone on track. We are so happy with our photos- they are so gorgeous and were delivered way ahead of schedule. We can’t wait to work with the B Jones team for all our big life events to come- she really is amazing!!
    Beer Married on 04/01/2020

Excellent photographer

Becca is very good photographer for my wedding , I love my picture a lot

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

35 photos · 05/07/2016
  • Derek & Kristin
    20 photos · 03/14/2016

Hotel Sorrento Hotel Sorrento Historic Weddings

B. Jones Photography is one of my favorite photographers in Seattle. When we have a couple booked at our hotel and they let us know they are working with Becca, we are so excited. We know that the couple will have a lifetime of memories all wrapped up into a beautiful photograph that catches the essence of the moment. Highly recommend!

LCM Weddings And Events LCM Weddings And Events Wedding Planners

B. Jones is one of my favorite photographers and humans ever! She is a complete blast to work with and her work is absolutely stunning! Working with Becca is like working with a best friend. She makes all of her couples feel as though they are perfect and as though they are just having a fun day out with a friend! She is AMAZING!

Alicia's Bridal & The Formal House Tuxedos Alicia's Bridal & The Formal House Tuxedos Wedding Dresses

Have beautiful photographs that last a lifetime when you work with Becca! Her attention to detail, use of light, and professional, warm approach will make you happy you picked B. Jones as your photographer. I highly recommend B. Jones Photography!

13513 58th St. Se Snohomish, WA, 98290
Location of (B. Jones Photography)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding