Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About B. Jones Photography

Fine Art Wedding Photography

Fire Art Wedding Photographer in the Seattle, WA area. Available for Destination Weddings.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (1)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)

Y'all. Becca is AMAZING! I couldn't have dreamt of having a better photographer on our wedding team and literally every photo captures our day so perfectly. The biggest chunk of our wedding budget went to photography and I couldn't be happier that we chose Becca. She and Kim are worth every single penny! She is warm and funny and her skill is incredible. I can't imagine having chosen anyone else!

Also-she got us a sneak peak the day after and our ENTIRE wedding album a week later. What?! So stinkin awesome! Becca is a rockstar!

Profile Picture Cote, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files

B.Jones is some of the best money we spent! I knew before I started planning my wedding I wanted photos to be fun! Becca did just that! My husband who hates his picture taken had a blast!! We both did!! We also have quality photos we will love forever!!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Becca is AMAZING!! You put so much time and money into planning the best day of your life it is absolutely critical to have the best documentation of that day possible. Being part of the B. Jones family is one of the best decisions you can make in planning your wedding.

Not only do I love her style of photography, particularly for capturing weddings, she's incredibly wonderful to work with. My whole wedding party and guests loved working with her and her team and what kind seem like a daunting task of taking pictures all day was completely painless with her. She has a vision when she sees you and your venue and captures it spectacularly. The candid moments captured are unbelievable.

On top of her amazing work, her service is also phenomenal. For one, she makes you feel incredibly special and two she is so fast!! There were pictures posted ON our wedding day and a blog post the next day. The full wedding delivered in 2 weeks and I can't.stop.looking.at.pictures.!! I've already had 4 people ask for Becca's information after my wedding.

Don't skimp on your wedding photos. Talk to B. Jones.

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/25/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

B. Jones Photography Pricing

Proofs
Save the Date
1 AWARD

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Have beautiful photographs that last a lifetime when you work with Becca! Her attention to detail, use of light, and professional, warm approach will make you happy you picked B. Jones as your photographer. I highly recommend B. Jones Photography!

I have worked with Becca quite a few times now, from her own wedding to boudoir shoots, from seniors to brides. Each time we get together I am reminded; not only is she a great artistic talent, but she also has a fantastic, bubbly energy and a loving heart. I love working with her and know for a fact she holds her clients in very high esteem! This lady is the definition of fabulous, and I know any one who has met her will tell you the same!

Events