B. Jones Photography Reviews

B. Jones Photography 5
B. Jones Photography 6
B. Jones Photography 7

Anna · Married on 12/08/2018

We were drawn to B. Jones Photography's bright, light, romantic style and are so happy that we selected her for our engagement photos! She was incredibly helpful in helping us find a location that would fulfill our vision for an outdoor, mountain shoot & made sure we had a plan in the event of bad weather. She made the uphill hike to our spot fun & enjoyable, and even though it was a cold, windy day we had a great time during our shoot. The final results were beautiful and we would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 04/04/2018
  • Hillary

Hillary Moen · Married on 10/06/2018

Seattle Wedding

I planned a Seattle wedding from Virginia and had no idea about any vendors in Washington. I was looking for specific style of photography and Becca's photos were exactly what I was looking for. Her photography is so soft and beautiful. She was very responsive to emails and helped create a day-of timeline to keep us on track. I received all my photos in under a month, which was amazing! I would definitely recommend her to a friend!!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

The most amazing photographer ever!

I cannot even put into words how luck my husband and I were to have Becca be our wedding photographer! I found Becca's photos online and immediately fell in LOVE. She was the first thing we booked for our elopement because I knew I needed to have her photograph us. We came all the way from MA to elope in Seattle, and were so glad that Becca was able to share our special day with us. She even agreed to be out witness!! She helped me into my wedding dress while also photographing me, and then helped with my hair when my hairpiece fell out. We felt super comfortable with her as we drove around taking pictures throughout the city all afternoon (amazing because our wedding day was the first time we got to meet Becca in person!). She had great ideas for posing, since we had no idea, and did a lot of research for each location to make sure we got the best view.
    Then we got our photos back (in under30 days!) and they immediately brought tears to my eyes. Her photos captured "all the feels" your wedding day gives you! Every time I look at them I automatically smile because I am so infinitely happy with them! We were truly lucky to have found Becca and to have her be our wedding photographer.

Sent on 10/21/2018
    B. Jones Photography 8
    B. Jones Photography 9
    B. Jones Photography 10

Alyssa · Married on 09/03/2018

Becca is F@%^ING AMAZING!
    Pardon my French, but seriously! I am in LOVE with our photos! She trekked up two miles of switchbacks, in the snow, in the middle of winter, up a mountain with us for our engagement! She helped me with two dress changes, helped us both feel comfortable posing, and was basically my fiancées therapist as he overcame his fear of heights. In the photos you would have no idea how terrified he was as every picture is literally picture perfect. The engagement pictures turned out better then I could have imagined, and I wasn’t sure our wedding photos could beat them.

However, there are no words to describe how amazing our photos are from our special day. Her photos are airy, whimsical, and classic and they look like they are straight out of a magazine. When we got our wedding photos back I literally started crying all over again because she caught every little moment, even ones I missed on the day of. Leading up to the wedding Becca was there every step of the way when I had a question, and the day of she was a Rockstar. I’m not sure what sparkles more, her personality or camera lanyard. I know we will look back on the photos every anniversary and will treasure them for the rest of our lives. Becca is worth every penny and I couldn’t imagine having anyone else capturing our special day.

Sent on 09/25/2018
    B. Jones Photography 18
    B. Jones Photography 19
    B. Jones Photography 20

Erin · Married on 07/21/2018

We had an amazing experience with B. Jones Photography. Becca was very communicative, kind and patient throughout the entire wedding planning process and got our edited photos to us one month after the wedding! She provided various wedding tips and was more than willing to answer any questions we had. She had fantastic ideas and pieces of advice regarding our timeline. We did the associates package since our budget was a little tighter and I appreciate that that was an option. Our photographers Ashley and Dan were wonderful! They were so laid back and genuinely fun to hang out with. They all are splendid at their jobs and made the big day so much fun capturing many special moments and all of our loved ones. If you're looking for amazing photographers, look no further.

Sent on 08/22/2018
    B. Jones Photography 28
    B. Jones Photography 29
    B. Jones Photography 30

Lapio · Married on 07/19/2018

Becca was an amazing photographer who put both of us at ease. She was warm, funny, and took an amazing set of photos in 3hrs. Whenever I had questions she was quick to respond. Her website made it super easy to register. I would recommend her to any couple looking to get married.

Sent on 07/28/2018
    B. Jones Photography 31

Tianna · Married on 07/07/2018

Becca and Kimber were great! They really took some beautiful photos and made the process fun and natural for everyone. I am so glad I went to B. Jones, every detail was captured.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Tea · Married on 05/05/2018

Becca and her team are AMAZING to work with - so helpful, professional, timely, and fun! She got us our photos back less than 2 weeks after our wedding, and sent a preview along even before then! The editing was perfect and the photographer on her team we worked with (Rosanna) made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. I could not recommend her more, worth every penny!!

Sent on 05/21/2018
    B. Jones Photography 37
    B. Jones Photography 38
    B. Jones Photography 39

Ashley · Married on 12/02/2017

Becca was such a joy to work with and I am happy to say I made a friend out of it all! Not only were the photos GORGEOUS, she goes the extra mile to put personal touches in everything she delivers and really makes her clients feel special and valued. She is so easy to work with and makes you feel comfortable, beautiful and natural in front of the camera.

Easily the best investment of our wedding! You will not regret hiring Becca as your wedding photographer.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Jenny · Married on 08/12/2017

Becca is just a fantastic photographer. My heart kept pumping seeing those beautiful photos she took on our wedding day, she captured so many precious moments of me and my husband, which will make this special even more memorable! I knew from our engagement session that I’ve made the right choice, she made sure we were all comfortable and having fun while taking the photos! She is absolutely talented at finding good angles and lightings for the shoot as well as capturing the intimate moments between us. The amount of photos she delivers is also beyond our expectation and she delivered them ahead of the set date. I would highly recommend Becca to anyone who needs a wedding photographer!

Honor · Married on 07/21/2017

Wow! I can’t even begin to rave enough about B. Jones Photography. If you want stunning, magical photos, Becca is the one to hire! She keeps your personality and the theme of your wedding beautifully in tact and captures the most elegant photos of your wedding. I was so pleased with her work - if you’re looking for your wedding photographer, look no further. She’s the best!

Sent on 03/20/2018
    B. Jones Photography 40
    B. Jones Photography 41
    B. Jones Photography 42
    B. Jones Photography 43
    B. Jones Photography 44
    B. Jones Photography 45

Cote · Married on 07/15/2017

Y'all. Becca is AMAZING! I couldn't have dreamt of having a better photographer on our wedding team and literally every photo captures our day so perfectly. The biggest chunk of our wedding budget went to photography and I couldn't be happier that we chose Becca. She and Kim are worth every single penny! She is warm and funny and her skill is incredible. I can't imagine having chosen anyone else!

Also-she got us a sneak peak the day after and our ENTIRE wedding album a week later. What?! So stinkin awesome! Becca is a rockstar!

Sent on 07/26/2017
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/17/2017

Becca is incredible! My husband and I are the least photogenic people you will ever meet. From our engagement to our wedding day, she made us feel so at ease and even had us laughing most of the day. We knew from our first meeting with Becca that she was "the one". My family has said they are hands down the best wedding photos they have ever seen. She managed to capture every sweet and hilarious moment. I'm so glad we chose her to photograph the most important day of our lives.

Ally · Married on 05/20/2017

Becca is simply AMAZING. If you are lucky enough to have Becca photograph for wedding you will be so grateful!!
    Becca did photography for our engagement photos and wedding day and far exceeded any of our expectations! She has a unique ability to capture special & intimate moments between couples, captures every detail beautifully from the gown, to accessories, to guestbook table, etc, and she has a true gift when it comes to staged photos of wedding parties.
    Almost every compliment we received from people who have seen our photos is that it looks like the photos were straight out of Vogue. And this is not because we hired a wedding planner-- Becca is THE BEST. She makes everyone and everything look really good. She knows what she's doing and communicated to my husband and I, and our wedding party what to do in each shot. You want someone who knows what they are doing!!
    Becca delivered our photos weeks ahead of her promised date for both engagement and wedding
    I highly recommend Becca. The photos from your wedding are how you will remember your special day for years to come. This is an area you want to hire someone you can be confident in helping you create special memories. Becca did exactly that for us

B. Jones Photography 46
    B. Jones Photography 52
    B. Jones Photography 53
    B. Jones Photography 54

Victor · Married on 05/13/2017

Becca is a magician, miracle worker, wizard! She took our engagement and wedding photos and we are completely obsessed with our pictures. She is easy to work with and makes you feel comfortable in front a camera. She knows exactly how to pose you on the most flattering way possible. She takes the nervousness away from taking photos and it is like being with one of your closest friends. She also has an quick turnaround time so we got to enjoy our photos right away. Our wedding coordinator and our guests raved about how great she was and we can't recommend her more.

Sent on 06/22/2018
    B. Jones Photography 55
    B. Jones Photography 56
    B. Jones Photography 57

Ashley · Married on 12/31/2016

I found Becca on instagram of all places. She had participated in a photo shoot at the Fairmont Olympic Hotel in Seattle WA. The pictures were everything I wanted for my wedding photos - soft, sophisticated and romantic. I knew from looking at those pictures that this photographer had the talent and eye I was looking for. The photos literally looked like they were ripped out of a wedding magazine - the dream! I immediately reached out to see if she was available for our date.

What I really loved about Becca was her dedication to communication. Whenever I had a question, I received a response from her within 24 hours. She reached out to me specifically to go over the day of timeline to ensure that photography-wise, the day would go smoothly.

On the day of the wedding, she and her assistant were a rock stars. They were well organized and helped us get through a large amount of pictures quickly, keeping us on time and on track. Incredibly bubbly and upbeat, they kept our energy up for what was inevitably a long day of pictures. My husband is not someone who is comfortable in front of the camera AT ALL (which I explained to her in advance). Becca was wonderful, she kept everything light and made him feel completely at ease. He has never looked so handsome in pictures!

I honestly don't want to tell you how fast she edited our photos and sent them to us because I don't want you to hold her to that standard....but I will say that we received them on our honeymoon! They are GORGEOUS. SERIOUSLY. I'm still getting compliments on them.

People around us keep getting married and nobody's pictures compare to ours....is that horrible to say? Eh, it's the truth. I'll try to attach a few for you to see.

From start to finish working with Becca is a joy. Do yourself a favor and ensure that you're going to have phenomenal wedding pictures: join the B. Jones Family. I promise you

Sent on 03/26/2018
    B. Jones Photography 58
    B. Jones Photography 59
    B. Jones Photography 60
    B. Jones Photography 61
    B. Jones Photography 62
    B. Jones Photography 63

Suzanne · Married on 08/06/2016

B.Jones is some of the best money we spent! I knew before I started planning my wedding I wanted photos to be fun! Becca did just that! My husband who hates his picture taken had a blast!! We both did!! We also have quality photos we will love forever!!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Hannah · Married on 06/25/2016

Becca is AMAZING!! You put so much time and money into planning the best day of your life it is absolutely critical to have the best documentation of that day possible. Being part of the B. Jones family is one of the best decisions you can make in planning your wedding.

Not only do I love her style of photography, particularly for capturing weddings, she's incredibly wonderful to work with. My whole wedding party and guests loved working with her and her team and what kind seem like a daunting task of taking pictures all day was completely painless with her. She has a vision when she sees you and your venue and captures it spectacularly. The candid moments captured are unbelievable.

On top of her amazing work, her service is also phenomenal. For one, she makes you feel incredibly special and two she is so fast!! There were pictures posted ON our wedding day and a blog post the next day. The full wedding delivered in 2 weeks and I can't.stop.looking.at.pictures.!! I've already had 4 people ask for Becca's information after my wedding.

Don't skimp on your wedding photos. Talk to B. Jones.

Sent on 07/10/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/25/2015

I first met Becca when I was stage managing a show at the Bellingham Theatre Guild and Becca was acting. I have followed her work from the beginning and it was a no-brainer when I got engaged as to who the photographer would be. Having spent 3 years swooning over each new Facebook post and blog entry, I had no doubt that our pictures would turn out fantastic, even though neither of us are “model material.” Becca is a natural people-person, who immediately made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. She was happy to incorporate our ideas and suggestions (“Let’s have a picture of the girls with the swords!!”) without judgement or criticism. She was very well organized and her assistant was just as professional. Her attention to detail was amazing, and she captured everything special about the day.
    In addition, the turnaround on our pictures was incredible! We received access to our online gallery a little over 2 weeks after our wedding.
    Becca’s genuine enthusiasm for our wedding was contagious. She was also very helpful with directing the madness when it needed direction and for going with the flow when there was a rare lull in the excitement. The only picture I didn’t get was one of Becca and I together, but since I plan on using her for any and all photo opportunities from here on, I can certainly find a time to make it happen!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Briana · Married on 08/15/2015

As a business woman myself, I have pretty high expectations for the people I do business with. Becca far exceeded my highest expectations! She is timely, efficient, and organized! She made everyone at my wedding feel comfortable and created a fun and positive photography experience! My wedding pictures were delivered ahead of schedule and were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! I’ve had many people comment on the natural beauty and softness that Becca captures in every photo and could not be more happy that I chose her! I highly recommend Becca to any bride or groom and have no reservations in saying that you WILL have an AMAZING experience with Becca as your photographer!

Sent on 03/28/2018
    B. Jones Photography 64
    B. Jones Photography 65
    B. Jones Photography 66

Stacy · Married on 08/09/2015

Becca recently did an engagement shoot for us. My fiance and I were absolutely blown away with how easy Becca is to work with. She made us feel totally comfortable, knew exactly how to pose us and made sure to incorporate all things that were important to us. After our shoot, we couldn't stop talking about how much fun we had and how we can't wait until the wedding. We received our photos FOUR days after! They are absolutely stunning and I can't wait to proudly display them in our home. She is amazing to work with and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/01/2015

alicia · Married on 07/11/2015

When thinking about a wedding photographer, we wanted photos that were both: timeless, yet creative. We wanted the kind of photos that can be enjoyed for years to come with our children, and those that parallel the creativity that we see on Pinterest. In meeting Becca Jones, we completely fell in love. She is so warm and inviting, getting to know both the bride and groom and the feel for the wedding to come. Her expertise for all things wedding stems from her years of experience in a bridal shop, her own gorgeous wedding, and the numerous weddings she has attended behind the lens. Our engagement shoot really gave us the opportunity to get to know her and get comfortable with what was to come for our wedding. She stays classic, while able to push us slightly out of our comfort zone for those fun shots.

For our wedding, Becca showed up early with her assistant and second shooter. They had already scoped out the venue and knew the vision for the day. The timeline, which was initially created by her, ran right on schedule. We had plenty of camera time as a couple, with our large families, and our bridal party. She is assertive in gathering those who are important for all of the photos, while remaining positive and sweet, making those who she is photographing feel comfortable. Fun fact: she actually did my bustle while I was transitioning from the ceremony to the reception. She is just THAT good!

We received our photos shortly after the wedding and have them playing through a slideshow in our living room. They bring tears to our eyes and those who come to visit. She captured every detail of our special day as well as the 204 guests who attended. We can't wait to see the albums that she has put together for us and our families. Becca Jones will be capturing our life events for years to come: babies, birthdays, anniversaries, and more. With her, you are in great hands!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Laura · Married on 08/16/2014

I met Becca a couple years ago at a Zumba class. I immediately felt drawn to this spunky, outgoing personality in my class! We definitely were on the same page and I could relate to her personality, swag, and general sense of style and presence. I was so excited when she started her own photography business. We love B.Jones Photography! Becca and her second photographer were amazing at our wedding (8-16-14 Arlington, WA). B.Jones Photography captured everything we could have hoped for during our wedding day. We received so many detail shots that I would have never expected. B.Jones Photography was extremely flexible and accommodating to the spur of the moment shots we wanted on whim, and was very thorough throughout the entire event, not missing a beat or moment! We couldn't have asked for better photographer, and the second photographer makes all the difference too! We are grateful and feel blessed that Becca was our engagement and wedding photographer! I would recommend Becca to all my family and friends for all of their photography needs. Becca gets the shots you don't know you want / need until you see them! We are beyond ecstatic about how our wedding photos turned out. I can't wait to use B.Jones Photography for our future photography needs! If you are need of a photographer, I/we would highly suggest contacting B.Jones Photography!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Raquel · Married on 08/02/2014

Becca is amazing! She is so fun and bubbly. We got our engagement photos done by her and they were to die for. Never knew we could look that good in pictures :) and just recently she shot my wedding about a couple weeks ago and I got my pictures within 2-3 weeks of the wedding and the pictures were breathtaking. I still cant decide which ones I love the best because they are all so spectacular and worth putting on my walls. She is a fabulous photographer and you know as soon as you meet her that being a photographer is her passion.

Sent on 08/29/2014
  • Joanne

Joanne · Married on 04/27/2014

Becca gave us a very quick turn around with our engagement shoots and wedding pictures. She got things done very quickly and was very pleasant to work with. She is very creative and loves getting your ideas as well to incorporate them into your photos. Becca did such an incredible job on doing our detail shots on our shoots. She will give you her best. We enjoyed our time with her. She is a wonderful person! We highly recommend you give her your business to make your special moment last a lifetime. She really is an amazing person and has gone far and beyond to help and make you feel comfortable and not stressed out.

Sent on 05/06/2014