119 Braintree St #504, Allston, MA 02134 Map · Phone number

About B&G Sawin Florist

Floral Experts for Life's Special Events since 1988! Sawin Florist is industry leader in innovation, creativity and customer care. Our commitment to your event is unsurpassed. Barbara's designs have received the Gold Medal Award at the New England Flower Show.

Barbara & George Sawin, Owners & Managers * Award Winning Floral Designers New England Flower Show * Serving the Greater Boston area Since 1988 * Voted Area's Best Community Florist

Follow B&G Sawin Florist on

• Brattle Square Florist
  • Bloom Couture Floral Studio
  • Whitemoss & Twigs

40 Reviews for B&G Sawin Florist

Michael · event on: 04/26/2016

Barbara and George Sawin and the other folks at Davis & Sawin Florist in West Roxbury are not florists...they're artists. As a real estate agent, I'm often called upon to help decorate homes for photography purposes, Open Houses, etc. These folks have exceeded my needs each and every time. I wanted to make sure to take a minute to write them a heartfelt testimonial and thank them profusely. They'll be seeing me again...and again.

Sent on 04/27/2016
  • RACHEL

RACHEL · Married on 01/22/2016

Barbara did a wonderful job with my wedding flowers! We had our wedding in Mexico and Barbara created real touch silk flower bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and calla lillies for the centerpieces and they turned out STUNNING!!! I showed her a picture of what my vision was and she executed it perfectly!!! Everyone complimented me on the flowers and no one even knew they were fake!! I would highly recommend Sawin Florist and I thank you again Barbara for your flawless work!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Barbara did an absolutely amazing job as our florist. She's professional, creative and great to work with. Her flowers were the most beautiful I have ever seen. She really has a gift. She designed the chuppah out of birch tree branches and free flowing flowers and people were talking about it for days. Her pieces were just stunning from the bouquet, to the centerpieces on the sweetheart table and the fireplaces.

I give Sawin Florist my highest recommendation.

Sent on 10/28/2015

• Blueflash
    Blueflash Wedding Photographers

b&g supplied the flowers for a wedding up in boston that i was a photographer at and they did a great job. they took care of the outdoor ceremony (which was actually an outdoor theater) and did it perfectly. the flowers looked like they fit just right and they utilized the outdoor space very well. nice job....

• 119 Braintree St, #504 Allston, 02134 See on map