3279 Dutton Ave., Santa Rosa, CA 95407 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

27 Reviews for Auntie B's Bakery

Elizabeth · Married on 05/01/2011

Auntie B's Bakery did my wedding cake and they did an amazing job! The cake tasted amazing and the presentation of the cake was beautiful! Thank you so much Auntie B's for making my wedding cake perfect!

Sent on 05/23/2011

Melanie · Married on 07/31/2010

We never met anyone from Auntie B's because our cake and cake details were arranged by our wedding venue. When we did our tasting, we had a hard time choosing what we wanted because everything was SO good. We ended up picking two different things for our cake... Buttercream Frosting with Golden Chiffon and Champagne custard and Buttercream Frosting with Chocolate Chiffon and Chocolate Mousse and Raspberry Mousse. It ended up being DELICIOUS and everyone loved it!

We had a 3-tier cake (round, square, round) and had a design on the cake from some of the special paper we used for our programs. The cake was beautiful.

Sent on 11/04/2010
  • dreadrakins

Andrea · Married on 07/23/2010

The cakes were delicious!!! I'm very happy with how the cake turned out, it was beautiful!!! I'm still waiting to see pictures of what the grooms cake looked like (had issues with my coordinator putting the cake where I asked... my husband and I never saw it :( ) We had a piece of it though and it was great!! Auntie B worked with us and allowed my husband to choose his own personalization to his cake... Army men with a helicopter ;) Can't wait to eat the top tear soon!! Thank you Auntie B!!

Sent on 08/10/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Pure Energy Productions
    Pure Energy Productions Wedding DJs

We love Auntie B's cakes! They are so creative and delicious too!

• Park Avenue Catering
    Park Avenue Catering Wedding Caterers

I have worked with Auntie B's for many years and have always been impressed and very pleased with the quality of the cakes and their great service. They are there and ready on time. Great tasting cakes and wonderful to work with.

• AMS Entertainment
    AMS Entertainment Wedding DJs

Auntie Bs has a wonderful reputation for a reason. Their cakes are delicious. So many of our bride’s rave about her cakes. We’ve worked with Auntie Bs for over 14 years and we recommend her to all of our couples looking for a baker.

• 3279 Dutton Ave. Santa Rosa, 95407 See on map