Audrey’s Flower Shop

38 Railraod Avenue, Gloucester, MA 01930 Map · Phone number

• Garden Designs by Kristen
  • Helios Floral
  • Nunan Florist and Greenhouses, Inc.
  • Nature's Design

5 Reviews for Audrey’s Flower Shop

Eileen · Married on 08/09/2019

Beautiful flowers

we are so happy we found Audrey’s! Originally we were going with Whole Foods and then a few months before the wedding we reached out to Heather and her team and they were able to accommodate us. Heather is so kind and was able to take my vision from Pinterest to reality! I highly recommend. Thank you all!!!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Allison · Married on 07/06/2013

Audrey's did an awesome job with my flowers and I loved their style of working with clients. I corresponded with Dee frequently via email, and she was always super responsive and friendly. I met with Heather in person in the cute loft area above the florist shop. She really helped me to develop a vision for my flowers. She understood that I wanted something beautiful, but a little different! (i.e. incorporating billy balls and dusty miller to match my gray and yellow color scheme). She also left me a very sweet voice mail the morning of my wedding since I didn't get to see her when the flowers got delivered. I really felt as though she cared about my wedding day.

And the FLOWERS themselves. Absolutely beautiful!! I loved how they put the bouquets together and I love the guy's boutonnieres too. I also dropped off charms for the mini-bouquets I gave to my mother, mother-in-law, and grandmother, and they were all beautifully attached with wraps that coordinated with their dresses.

The entire process was seamless with Audrey's, and their correspondence was super professional. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Stephanie · Married on 03/16/2013

I found Audrey's through a recommendation from my venue. I met with a couple of florists, including Audrey's. Hands down, this was the better florist. I made my decision not only because Heather and Dee were just so nice and so friendly, but because after the first quote came and I wanted to make some changes to get it lower, they were MORE than willing to work with me on the price to get it down to where I was comfortable within my budget. During our first meeting I brought some aspects of my reception so that they could get an idea of where I was going. Throughout the next several months, I emailed them with changes and different ideas and Dee was always so responsive and more than happy to make the changes I requested. I must have emailed them ten times throughout the months with changes that I wanted to make and every time I did they were so wonderful and accommodating and didn't make me feel bad for making so many changes! They were just great! On the day of the wedding the flowers were dropped off and they were SO beautiful. I could not have been happier with how they came out. My bouquet was GORGEOUS!! It was everything I asked for and more. They wanted to take a picture of me with the bouquet to make sure I was happy with it, which I loved because it just showed me that they really cared about my happiness with everything, which lets face it, is sometimes hard to find these days. I truly felt like I was working with a friend and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Would definitely, without a shred of doubt, recommend Audrey's for your wedding day! THEY ARE AMAZING!

Sent on 03/19/2013

• 38 Railraod Avenue Gloucester, 01930 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Audrey’s Flower Shop)